FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > new to swinging!

new to swinging!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and my partner after having a drink fancy the idea of swinging with other couples and fantasize about the idea of another couple joining us but when we become sober are fairly sure we would not carry out our actions, is this normal or both in denial!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Fantasy and reality are two different things.

Try a club, treat it like a normal night out and see how you feel afterwards - you don't have to play.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Myself and my partner after having a drink fancy the idea of swinging with other couples and fantasize about the idea of another couple joining us but when we become sober are fairly sure we would not carry out our actions, is this normal or both in denial!?"

It's probably how a lot of people feel. Talk about it a bit more when you're sober,discuss what it is that makes you like the idea and what makes you feel differently when sober. If one orboth still feel its not for you then you still have the fantasy.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Myself and my partner after having a drink fancy the idea of swinging with other couples and fantasize about the idea of another couple joining us but when we become sober are fairly sure we would not carry out our actions, is this normal or both in denial!?"

In over a year and no meet yet , I would guess it's just a d*unken fantasy .

No harm in that and maybe not wise to go any further in case the reality ends up messing with you .

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Fantasy and reality are two different things.

Try a club, treat it like a normal night out and see how you feel afterwards - you don't have to play."

I agree. Going to a club with my partner gets us both excited even though we have never played with others at one yet. That might be enough for you both.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Fantasy and reality are two different things.

Try a club, treat it like a normal night out and see how you feel afterwards - you don't have to play.

I agree. Going to a club with my partner gets us both excited even though we have never played with others at one yet. That might be enough for you both. "

I agree, clubs can be incredibly sexy environment to enjoy with your partner, you don’t have to swap, but maybe enjoy being naked around others, playing, watching, being watched etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes its just d*unken fantasy.

Taking the next step and making it a reality is not to be taken lightly as it can destroy some relationships.

So be careful and think about it properly.

Lots to take into consideration.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd say it depends what the drink does to you.

Does it make you horny and fanciful? Does talk of adding strangers make things hotter?

Or is it because you let your guard down with each other and are able to be honest about what you want?

When the drink wears off are you relieved it's only something you talk about?

Or is it something you become embarrassed about and feel you shouldn't pursue the matter?

Do the possible negativities outweigh the desire to swing, for example feeling guilty, keeping it all secret form people etc.

Or are you naturally monogamous and only enjoy the fantasy?

And as others have said, don't do it if it could go wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic