FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Brothers

Brothers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive just had an offer from two brothers running an MM profile.

It's really got me torn. Is this horny or wrong?

I must admit.. I think I want to find out.

Could you mmf with your Brother?

(Non insestual... just to please the lady)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best mate who's like a brother, yes.

Actual brother, no no no no no, and no again.

As long as they don't interact with each other, why not?

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Ive just had an offer from two brothers running an MM profile.

(Non insestual... just to please the lady) "

I got a message from a father and son duo, I blocked immediately

(Non insestual... just to please the lady) I got a message from a father and son duo, I blocked immediately"

See now i find THAT weird, father and son

(Non insestual... just to please the lady) I got a message from a father and son duo, I blocked immediately"

Yea I got that today too. That weirds me out

Wouldn't do anything like that with my brother. A good friend yes.

Maybe, if they stayed at opposite ends.

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I play with 2 brothers (I think) but they don't know about each other in fab and "apparently" they are twins ... I say apparently as I'm like a sponge "I take anything in" ... and dunno if he has 2 profiles haha ... I said I want them both together so I know there is two of them ... when one met one had a goatee the other one doesn't but I need to meet them both on the same day as dunno

If he just grows it inbetween lol ... I rarely believe anything in here been here too long lol ... but does that make sense ?! ... it had me baffled for weeks ... but seeing OP thread just reminds me of these two or just him haha x

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

If it was the brothers from supernatural or from the series from dusk to dawn then the answer would be YES YES YES

But if they are not weirded out by it you shouldn't.

"I play with 2 brothers (I think) but they don't know about each other in fab and "apparently" they are twins ... I say apparently as I'm like a sponge "I take anything in" ... and dunno if he has 2 profiles haha ... I said I want them both together so I know there is two of them ... when one met one had a goatee the other one doesn't but I need to meet them both on the same day as dunno

If he just grows it inbetween lol ... I rarely believe anything in here been here too long lol ... but does that make sense ?! ... it had me baffled for weeks ... but seeing OP thread just reminds me of these two or just him haha x "

THIS IS FANTASTIC

We had a message a while ago from twin brothers(with pics) apparently they shared each others wives and met up as couples,i was not sure it was for us,i just cant picture my sister or brother naked,nor do i want to

Ive been messaged a few times asking if I wanted to meet identical twins?!

"We had a message a while ago from twin brothers(with pics) apparently they shared each others wives and met up as couples,i was not sure it was for us,i just cant picture my sister or brother naked,nor do i want to "

Twins are a different case than run-of-the-mill siblings though. I've met twins in my vanilla life that liked to blur these lines (iirc trying out each other's boyfriends in stealth, not a full-on threesome though i found it such a shock at the time I've made myself forget the details ).

OP two offers on the same day, one from two brothers and one from a father and son? Is someone on the loose trying out their "family action" fantasies?

(Non insestual... just to please the lady) I got a message from a father and son duo, I blocked immediately

See now i find THAT weird, father and son "

On another site I was approached by a couple with their daughter.....I deleted my account.

"We had a message a while ago from twin brothers(with pics) apparently they shared each others wives and met up as couples,i was not sure it was for us,i just cant picture my sister or brother naked,nor do i want to

Twins are a different case than run-of-the-mill siblings though. I've met twins in my vanilla life that liked to blur these lines (iirc trying out each other's boyfriends in stealth, not a full-on threesome though i found it such a shock at the time I've made myself forget the details ).

OP two offers on the same day, one from two brothers and one from a father and son? Is someone on the loose trying out their "family action" fantasies? "

It's not unusual to get strange requests like this daily. I also had an offer of marriage.. to sell my knickers and to go on a free holiday.

Could be that they're just saying that because it's a tad taboo? And sounds good.

I've been asked also but "they" had no pics so couldn't possibly say if they looked like brothers.

I wouldn't rule out meeting brothers. Sounds quite hot actually.

"Could be that they're just saying that because it's a tad taboo? And sounds good.

I've been asked also but "they" had no pics so couldn't possibly say if they looked like brothers.

I wouldn't rule out meeting brothers. Sounds quite hot actually."

They had pics of them together and looked the same. A year age gap.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I play with 2 brothers (I think) but they don't know about each other in fab and "apparently" they are twins ... I say apparently as I'm like a sponge "I take anything in" ... and dunno if he has 2 profiles haha ... I said I want them both together so I know there is two of them ... when one met one had a goatee the other one doesn't but I need to meet them both on the same day as dunno

If he just grows it inbetween lol ... I rarely believe anything in here been here too long lol ... but does that make sense ?! ... it had me baffled for weeks ... but seeing OP thread just reminds me of these two or just him haha x "

That's funny!

» Add a new message to this topic