FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Could use some advice

Could use some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here for a little bit and not had any meets yet. Part of the problem for me I think is my social skills but I'm not sure if it's the profile and pictures. Anyone know what I can do to improve my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

First and foremost you should consider your profile text. At present the single line says nothing about you. Surely you want to make the best possible first impression.

We were in Glasgow just before Christmas, and if you had contacted us at the time we would have taken one look at your profile, and decided that if you can't be bothered then why should we?

Put some personality into your profile and it will increase your chances. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you I'll see what I can do!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No pictures and one line of text. Zero effort = zero results.

Your a single man you already have a hell of a lot of competition but your age also goes against you as you will be younger than some peoples children. So sell yourself as much as possible on your profile. Try and inject some personality into it, what can you offer? What are you like as a person/lover? What are you actually looking for on here?

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"Been on here for a little bit and not had any meets yet. Part of the problem for me I think is my social skills but I'm not sure if it's the profile and pictures. Anyone know what I can do to improve my profile?"

Show some pics ? Maybe

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Been on here for a little bit and not had any meets yet. Part of the problem for me I think is my social skills but I'm not sure if it's the profile and pictures. Anyone know what I can do to improve my profile?"

Hi Ross. One thing to keep in mind is that for some of us, although you are above he age of consent, you look much younger than 19. It's nothing you can change obviously but it will put a few people off. The other thing that you can't change is your height and I'm afraid that's something else that's not going to help you get a meet.

I would strongly suggest you look for socials in your area and meet people that way as it's far easier to get your personality across in real life.

Shave your legs.

Pop on a frock, makeup and a wig.

Buy shoes.

Shed loads of shoes.

Watch the offers flood in.

You, sir, are very welcome.

London

"Shave your legs.

Buy shoes.

Shed loads of shoes.

You, sir, are very welcome. "

You are on fire tonight!

By *ung DomMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Just read your profile.

It's full of negatives and excuses for not doing well.

Imagine walking into a bar and introducing yourself as "the guy who is socially awkward and no one wants to hang out with"

Be confident in your writing.

"Shave your legs.

Buy shoes.

Shed loads of shoes.

You, sir, are very welcome.

You are on fire tonight!"

Holy shit HEEEEEELP

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

It's probably your age that's putting some people off - a lot have children older than you.

I've noticed on your profile that you've put looking for men, but have 'straight' on your profile.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

What's a 19 year old doing on a swinging site??? Go get yourself a proper gf and have a normal vanilla life before you decide to swing the real life is nothing like the swinging scene .....

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It's his choice to be here and he has his own reasons.

London

"Been on here for a little bit and not had any meets yet. Part of the problem for me I think is my social skills but I'm not sure if it's the profile and pictures. Anyone know what I can do to improve my profile?

It's probably your age that's putting some people off - a lot have children older than you.

I've noticed on your profile that you've put looking for men, but have 'straight' on your profile. "

There comes a point when the 'child the same age' thing is moot. Mine are 34 and 32.

Maybe try smiling in your pictures hun xx

» Add a new message to this topic