FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting without being verified

Meeting without being verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on this site a number of times and how its changed is beyond me. The amount of timewasters has grown incredibly and due to that its almost impossible to meet anyone without being verified. I've been photo verified and I've even paid to be a gold site supporter but for some reason girls and couples put you down as a time waster before getting to know you can anyone relate to this and girls is there any advice for reasons why this happens ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

Some people think unverified members are less reliable. I disagree from experience but I think the majority of other replies will back that up. Maybe you should specifically ask for profile advice on the forum, that might help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes same problem i am a silver member and wont be renewing it

It wouldn't be the fact you're not meet verified that would put me off.

By *rince Charming 69Man  over a year ago

Loughborough

Instead of whingeing and whining and complaining, why not expend your energy in a more positive manner by improving your profile...... it certainly needs it!

Effort in = results out

Simple, really!

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

"It wouldn't be the fact you're not meet verified that would put me off."

Kinda what I was hinting at only you did it better

By *oBananas78Couple  over a year ago

London

If not verified adding more clear pictures and making the rest of your profile appealing would be a start

You could also consider clubs meeting people there can build up verifications.

By *iratedave2Man  over a year ago

dartford

I could be the wedding ring that's putting them off!

Why not get along to a club, and mingle a little, and then you'll get your veri.

We all started with no veri....most of us have got somewhere...

I'd concentrate on a profile rewrite and new pics . They'd help your cause a wee bit.

With the men to ladies ratio telling the ladies they may be 'lucky ones' won't wash I'd say.

Your profile just focus on negatives, who wants that in a site for fun ??

Try using a spell checker in the first instance.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

The best advice I can give to anyone that can't seem to find meets is to learn from your own experiences.

If your turned down frequently for the same reason then that should be a good indicator of what you need to change.

Admitedly you can't do a lot about your age or sexual persuassion for example, but you could save yourself some time by only contacting people who's profiles you meet.

And as has already been said, take a second look at your profile.

Good luck

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I could be the wedding ring that's putting them off!

"

Very observant!

Sally

Yes same problem i am a gold member but that life on here for single men there too many to pick from i think plus the fact I've not experienced in the UK yet only abroad

Ouch there is an awful lot to be desired in your profile - there's your answer

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you feel that being unverified is holding you back why not try and attend an organised social. You will meet people in a social setting who will be happy to confirm that you're who you say you are.

Being a gold or silver site member won't guarantee you a meet. The site's free to use if you don't feel able to pay.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'd concentrate on a profile rewrite and new pics . They'd help your cause a wee bit.

With the men to ladies ratio telling the ladies they may be 'lucky ones' won't wash I'd say.

"

Wow...Just read it, negative and arrogant OP, try being more positive it will help, you get out what you put in on fab

By *onnyJohnMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I've been on this site a number of times and how its changed is beyond me. The amount of timewasters has grown incredibly and due to that its almost impossible to meet anyone without being verified. I've been photo verified and I've even paid to be a gold site supporter but for some reason girls and couples put you down as a time waster before getting to know you can anyone relate to this and girls is there any advice for reasons why this happens ??

"

Time and patience take it slow, build up your friends list it will happen if you are serious... I had a couple of veris on my old profile and it does help a bit but lost em when I deleted the profile and didn't just suspend it, like a tit, so starting from scratch... it does take a little time.

"I'd concentrate on a profile rewrite and new pics . They'd help your cause a wee bit.

Wow...Just read it, negative and arrogant OP, try being more positive it will help, you get out what you put in on fab"

Couldn't agree more

Go to a social or a club to get verified. If you are to "scared" to do this then go on the cam rooms to get a veri. Simple really

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Go to a social or a club to get verified. If you are to "scared" to do this then go on the cam rooms to get a veri. Simple really "

FAQ says single guys must be verified by meeting are cam veris now allowed?

"Go to a social or a club to get verified. If you are to "scared" to do this then go on the cam rooms to get a veri. Simple really

FAQ says single guys must be verified by meeting are cam veris now allowed?"

Apparently the FAQ have not been updated and single guys can be verified by cam now. There was a discussion about it a while back and it was confirmed that the FAQ are wrong.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Go to a social or a club to get verified. If you are to "scared" to do this then go on the cam rooms to get a veri. Simple really

FAQ says single guys must be verified by meeting are cam veris now allowed?

Apparently the FAQ have not been updated and single guys can be verified by cam now. There was a discussion about it a while back and it was confirmed that the FAQ are wrong. "

thanks for replying xx

What is The definition of a timewaster then?

Go to a club. Meet people, chat with them, get verified

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Go to a club. Meet people, chat with them, get verified"

Hush man. That involves effort.

Persistence pays. It took me a few months but someone eventually took a chance on me and it all went well. Haven't looked back since.

To be fair don't think it has much to do with you not being verifed your profile is boring and a little confusing..

It says your straight but your looking for MM and TV

Did someone say being a site supporter doesn't guarantee meets and sex, that's it, I want my money back!

Oh hang on...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Did someone say being a site supporter doesn't guarantee meets and sex, that's it, I want my money back!

Oh hang on..."

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've been on this site a number of times and how its changed is beyond me. The amount of timewasters has grown incredibly and due to that its almost impossible to meet anyone without being verified. I've been photo verified and I've even paid to be a gold site supporter but for some reason girls and couples put you down as a time waster before getting to know you can anyone relate to this and girls is there any advice for reasons why this happens ??

"

WOW you've even paid for GOLD membership..............what a full £5.00

I demand my £5.00 back from admin straight away if you aren't getting at least 3 fucks a week

Who do these woman think they are not meeting you, can they not see your GOLD badge.

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

I demand my £5.00 back from admin straight away if you aren't getting at least 3 fucks a week

Who do these woman think they are not meeting you, can they not see your GOLD badge.

"

I just spat my tea all over the place....

"

Even if you are verified I doubt you would have anymore luck im afraid.

The odds are stacked against single guys as its about 12 men to ever female member in here.

So imaging how much mail the women get?

Just the way it is old boy.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Your profile is so amusing. Is it meant to be, or are you that arrogant? Women must be this and must be that.....

Why not tell people about your good points and we can decide if we want to choose you.

Being married, can't accommodate is not going to go in your favour either.

Rewrite your profile. Put up some decent photos and go to a social or club.

Maybe put on your profile that you would like to meet for coffee or drink and perhaps get a veri that way.

But not being verified is a small part of your problem to be honest

"

Flock mentality... basically.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

To be blunt your profile is far from grabbing my attention or sexual appetite. If this site is so bad then why keep coming back or upgrading?

Believe it or not people do have busy lives so I think when you're free time is limited you look for certain things, I've met some great people on here who grabbed my attention just by reading their profile

"Instead of whingeing and whining and complaining, why not expend your energy in a more positive manner by improving your profile...... it certainly needs it!

Effort in = results out

Simple, really! "

And the fact you pay £5 or £2.50 a month doesn't make you any less or more reliable.just means you have advantage to certain site features.

[Removed by poster at 17/02/17 18:19:01]

I'm always a bit put off by those profiles who bang on about too many timewasters. I guess it tells me they have no sense of judgement. Who's fault is it for persistently crossing paths with a timewaster? Use a bit of common sense and mix with the people who are real. The swing scene is absalutely full of men, women and couples out there having a good time. Not wasting time complaining about timewasters.

Mrs

Maybe it's the picture that puts people off?

"I could be the wedding ring that's putting them off!

Why not get along to a club, and mingle a little, and then you'll get your veri."

Hahaha agreed x

Yea write something about you in there cos you just sound very demanding what makes you interesting cos that pic doesn't don't mean to be rude lol we hold socials if your interested good chance to get verified

Its not your lack of verifications that put me off.

Same here we would not be put off either by the lack of a veri it is something else.

"

Everyone knows the guaranteed shags go to Platinum members....

M

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

Learn how to spell on your profile would be a start!

By *Ollyinone.Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Go to a club. Get meet verified

100% agree

Too many guys think there gonna come on here and they can just get laid? Dreamers

"Yes same problem i am a gold member but that life on here for single men there too many to pick from i think plus the fact I've not experienced in the UK yet only abroad "

I'm amazed at how many men on this site think that paying a fiver a month entitles them to sex with women.

No wait... I'm not. It's just a sad reflection of wider society.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

All of the above. Honestly op did you seriously have to ask?!!

By *loriajonCouple  over a year ago

near u

By *ung DomMan  over a year ago

Dudley

A well written profile with decent pics and good banter in proper English will go a long way.

Verifications (photo or meets) are just a bonus.

Like everything in life, you only get out what you put in (pardon the pun).

You are looking to meet every possible gender but you say you're straight - rather confusing

Ruby

I thought my profile was bare but you win the gold/silver and bronze medal here. Definitely update your literal charisma and for goodness sake, you're on a sex site, that means, polish up your words to attract people rather than put them off, add a few pics that entice and provide a little mystery. I figure most of the ladies on here have seen a cock once or twice! This is your doorway to advertising yourself man. Maybe add a joke in there or something! Make it pop, plus I don't mean your cock! ... Your profile reminds me of the type of person who walks into a shop and expects the goods to jump off the shelves and present themselves in an orderly fashion in front of you, just cause you paid a minor entry fee. Good luck with it sir, oh plus use a spellchecker!

;-)

Just saying!

By *otandStickyCouple  over a year ago

Poole

The other guys are right about your profile, I would think an evening with you would be listening to you grizzle cos you sound super grumpy! Your profile is an advert for yourself, work it baby! Be positive and put your true sexual orientation so the people that you are interested in see it :o)

"The other guys are right about your profile, I would think an evening with you would be listening to you grizzle cos you sound super grumpy! Your profile is an advert for yourself, work it baby! Be positive and put your true sexual orientation so the people that you are interested in see it :o)"

Hat tip to you for the great advice! Hope this helps you OP

By *ulu99Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I thought my profile was bare but you win the gold/silver and bronze medal here. Definitely update your literal charisma and for goodness sake, you're on a sex site, that means, polish up your words to attract people rather than put them off, add a few pics that entice and provide a little mystery. I figure most of the ladies on here have seen a cock once or twice! This is your doorway to advertising yourself man. Maybe add a joke in there or something! Make it pop, plus I don't mean your cock! ... Your profile reminds me of the type of person who walks into a shop and expects the goods to jump off the shelves and present themselves in an orderly fashion in front of you, just cause you paid a minor entry fee. Good luck with it sir, oh plus use a spellchecker!

;-)

Just saying! "

What he said.

We are very wary about this as some accounts could be take

» Add a new message to this topic