FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What to wear to club.

What to wear to club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So were trying our first club in a few weeks. Im excited but also have no idea what to wear. Maybe im just over thinking. Help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oletiCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Just wear what you feel comfortable in. Also depends on the club as some have a dress down code x

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Just wear anything casual but sexy , and some sexy undies in case you decide you want to play , the initial step of first going into club is nerve racking , but if anything like the club we use , you will soon relax and realise it not such a big issue , and have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keep it simple as well - if youre not used to dressing up in the whole shebang you will be forever faffing - i go for a simple lacy chemise - quick on and off as well

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

People generally wear whatever they feel comfortable in.

I usually go for a dress. Nothing too revealing, the kind i would quite happily wear to go out anywhere else.

This weekend at a club there was a young Asian couple who had never been to a club before and were very nervous. They spent their first hour still wearing their outdoor coats. When we were chatting they were worried about being overdressed and i gave them similar advice. It really doesn't matter what you are wearing so long as you feel comfortable.

I just wore a nice dress and hubby in smart casual was what we felt comfy in

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Matching tracksuits and gold chains

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

Depends which club you're going to. Dress up clubs think sexy going out dress that makes you feel good about yourself and dress down clubs think sexy baby doll or just you're sexiest underwear but make sure that what ever you wear it makes you feel amazing.

Whatever you feel good in, within the bounds of the club's dress code.

"Just wear anything casual but sexy , and some sexy undies in case you decide you want to play , the initial step of first going into club is nerve racking , but if anything like the club we use , you will soon relax and realise it not such a big issue , and have fun "

This for us too...we were very nervous the first two visits - tell the staff you are new, they will help you settle in, ask them to introduce you to regulars. It's not always about playing, sometimes it's a very sociable experience. Sometimes we play in own couple and others watch - that can be very sexy too. Other times we have several people joining in with us!

I always wear a short tunic style dress with a low cut neckline and sheer black stockings and heels. However midweek I will dress down a bit with maybe a pair of black trousers and tunic top

I normally wear a nice dress and heels and take something in my clutch that I can dress down into either lingerie or a cute body suit or basque or babydoll etc. B wears nice jeans, a shirt and posh shoes and doesn't take anything to dress down in.

As long as you feel comfortable and confident that's the main thing!

H xx

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

There's some great advice here! I like wear a simple short dress and stockings and then take a few dress down options with me so I can choose something that fits in. These are usually a nice bra and knicker set, a body stocking with panels to cover boobs and bits as well as a simple neglige. Sometimes I'll also take a nice bikini set (clothes that come off with the tug of a string are the best! )

If you're wanting to play then the more straps and hooks you have to undo, the more awkward you'll feel so try some experimenting at home first But just be comfortable in whatever you choose and you'll be fine x

By *rMrs CumalotCouple  over a year ago

East Mids

I always wear a corset and mini skirt with nice high heels, always take a nice babydoll or stretch dress for later

Corsets make me feel much more confident, it's whatever your most comfortable in. Sexy but leave something to the imagination lol

Mrs xx

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

As a single bloke I normally dress downish in a slinky top and reveling silky shorts ! Towel around my shoulder. Easy to use the wet areas or a play

» Add a new message to this topic