FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fix my Profile!

Fix my Profile!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like some adivce on what i should actually put on my profile or is what i have alright?

Just any improvements or things you might say differently?

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally speaking, it comes across as a little arrogant - particularly the last bit (i.e. no 4)

You're 19 for goodness sake - there are plenty of guys out there with a heck of a lot more experience than you have, and as you are mainly aiming yourself at the older woman, they are likely to know and have experience of this and therefore might find such arrogance unattractive.

I'm not knocking you for having confidence in your abilities, far from it, fair play to you and all that, but you should be aware that such a comment could be viewed as being derogatory to other fab users, which, from what i've seen in various threads in the past, is somewhat frowned upon.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

How can you "have done this sort of thing quite a while now in clubs" when you are only 19? I also thought swinging clubs have an over 21 policy.

I don't see how you can possibly know that you are "the best you've ever had".

Wishing you good luck.

Sally

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The local club round me are 18+ and been going since i turned 18.

So it just coming across as arrogant? need to be more subtle in what im writing?

Perhaps tone it down, the way it is right now just isn't convincing.

All of the above - although I see you've taken it on board as there's no no 4 on your list any more, but it's still a little cocky.

Not enough photos, no veri's - considering you say you've been at this for a long while now, I'd expect you to have some & not enough information in your write up. Saying things like 'please ask' is shorthand for 'I'm too lazy to think of anything else to write'. Also, it looks like you've ticked every box & not just the things you are actually interested in, which seems desperate?

There are thousands of single guys on fab - you need something that makes you stand out. I'd suggest carrying on with clubs but get some of the ladies you play with to verify you, spend some more time & thought on your profile & put some more photos on!

Hope that helps!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It does come across as arrogant - as if you know it all. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It does come across as arrogant - as if you know it all. You know nothing, Jon Snow. "

Make it less....'frantic' - calmer and more sophisticated.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

It doesn't come across as plausible. Also no veris, if you are club experienced, as you claim, veris can be put on easily.

Half of the profile is your rules. People won't jump to your tune unfortunately.

How are fab meets more spontaneous than club meets?

Id say it needs a lot of work.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Demanding a face pic won't get you far either.

But give your way a go for a few weeks see how you get on.

» Add a new message to this topic