FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi ladies

Bi ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I havnt been sure weather to do this post or not but though why not may as well...

What is it that bi ladies are looking for?

As I really want to try my bi side with just a ff but finding it hard to find any

(Kinda know how you single guys feel when you just keep trying but get no where)

So just wondering what is it in a ladie you are looking for and what to do etc? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As you know you're on my hotlist..the distance tho... *cry*

"As you know you're on my hotlist..the distance tho... *cry*"

I no you are on mine as well.. but the distance is a pain in the bum

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

I think for me, I don't look as such, it just happens, so as with all of our fab journey, it's more about the see what happens, all though the more it's happening the more I'm finding my bi side is coming out, and omg I'm loving it, ( mr seems to be loving it also) , not much help I'm afraid op, perhaps just go with the flow, as long as you know what you don't want, hopefully you'll find what you do Mrs blue eyes

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

For myself it would be great to meet a bi-lady with a similar temperament, a little reserved but adventurous..

Is this you OP?

"As you know you're on my hotlist..the distance tho... *cry*

I no you are on mine as well.. but the distance is a pain in the bum "

Oh come on ladies. Meet halfway or something.

If you like each other so much just make it happen xx

If you like each other so much just make it happen xx"

We are in talks

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Gloucester to Chester? You're just not trying hard enough...

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I havnt been sure weather to do this post or not but though why not may as well...

As I really want to try my bi side with just a ff but finding it hard to find any

(Kinda know how you single guys feel when you just keep trying but get no where)

So just wondering what is it in a ladie you are looking for and what to do etc? Xx

"

i look for the same that i look for in a guy, that we connect as people, and the chemistry is there..the more i connect with them the more, i find i can please them intuitively, it doesnt matter then, what the experience level is, because it flows x hope you find what you are looking for OP xx

Attraction and a connection, someone on my wavelength that I can giggle with

By *stral LoveWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

There's nothing more of a turn off, than when the lady says she's bi, or bi curious then freezes at your touch and won't kiss. #Just there for her fella...

"Attraction and a connection, someone on my wavelength that I can giggle with "

This plus the more relaxed you are with a person the better time you will have. I would also advise finding someone with experience with women as they can teach you and do things that will blow your mind sex with a woman is so different to that with a man.

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

"Attraction and a connection, someone on my wavelength that I can giggle with

This plus the more relaxed you are with a person the better time you will have. I would also advise finding someone with experience with women as they can teach you and do things that will blow your mind sex with a woman is so different to that with a man. "

Definitely agree

It must be someone I could stop for a coffee with and talk to intellectually. Physically I love the touch of another female, just so different to a male!

"There's nothing more of a turn off, than when the lady says she's bi, or bi curious then freezes at your touch and won't kiss. #Just there for her fella... "

Ya that's why I'm hoping to just meet a ladie first no men there etc.. be able to go with the flow have a chat a laugh a drink and see what happens.. I'm trying my bi side for me..

We are in talks "

we are indeed xx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

shortish train journey for either if you meet halfway..both have stunning eyes that more than hint of a gorgeous soul..have fun ladies ..

oh to be a wee bit taller and a straight back and teeth some hair and less belly ??

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"There's nothing more of a turn off, than when the lady says she's bi, or bi curious then freezes at your touch and won't kiss. #Just there for her fella... "

Works both ways i suppose ..id hope that anyone on here was here to enjoy their experience whether past present or future; rather than doing so.ething 'just' to please others ...have fun everyone enjoy yourself no matter what you do

We are in talks

we are indeed xx"

Yay. We have the same shoes

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

A connection is important to me, an attraction when you look into each other's eyes and feel a spark.

OP it's a real shame you are so far away, I reckon you would like Ladies nights at Cupids I love having fun with other ladies

Bun

"Gloucester to Chester? You're just not trying hard enough...

"

.my thoughts exactly

I guess like everyone else I look for connection. I haven't had some good girlie play for a while now and really miss it

There are usually bi events going on, perhaps try and get along to one of those and see if there are any sparks flying?

Hope the talks have concluded, that redhead is a stunner (though she's not so keen on my boobs

We are in talks

we are indeed xx

Yay. We have the same shoes "

LOL I do love my shoes.. I just got a thigh high pair there amazing but make me a good 6ft 5 in them lol

What do I want? I'd be happy just to find another bi woman in North Wales....!

Beyond that, I wouldn't want to go into anything with another woman with a "list of wants" - it's the exploration that is part of the fun, plus the laughing, moaning, and sharing of all kids of things..

Yes, there are things that I like to have happen, but it's much more important to just let things happen...

In my experience it's hard to find another bi fem to meet alone on here. Firstly there are not many in a reasonable travelling distance and the the ones that are , are more often than not fake profiles with men pretending to be girls as this is the most obvious profiles to fake as you then get girls contacting you not men !! There are the profiles where they are part of a couple and want to meet alone be but I often find that before you get to meet they ask if partner can come along and it turns out that they only did it as a way to get a threesome for him. Also it's a big step meeting another girl alone if your curious as if it feels awkward then she here is no partner to rely on and this step is too much for some and the idea is better than the reality. Most of my ff meets have come as a result of a couples meet where I have then met the girl alone.

There is a fab guys site for gay and bi men a fab girls site with a much tighter verification process would help and be good.

"I havnt been sure weather to do this post or not but though why not may as well...

"

If your near any clubs maybe go visit on a fem only night! I'm sure there will be plenty of willing ladies! xx

We are in talks

we are indeed xx

Yay. We have the same shoes

LOL I do love my shoes.. I just got a thigh high pair there amazing but make me a good 6ft 5 in them lol "

I won't turn this into another shoe thread. I have a knack of that.

Pm if you want to talk shoes xxx

Had to fab the the tattoo ....

It's even harder for me as part of a couple, the whole reason were on here is so I can explore my bi side!! But don't think it's fair on him if he doesn't have any fun.....we have to find someone who likes both of us... xxx

"In my experience it's hard to find another bi fem to meet alone on here. Firstly there are not many in a reasonable travelling distance and the the ones that are , are more often than not fake profiles with men pretending to be girls as this is the most obvious profiles to fake as you then get girls contacting you not men !! There are the profiles where they are part of a couple and want to meet alone be but I often find that before you get to meet they ask if partner can come along and it turns out that they only did it as a way to get a threesome for him. Also it's a big step meeting another girl alone if your curious as if it feels awkward then she here is no partner to rely on and this step is too much for some and the idea is better than the reality. Most of my ff meets have come as a result of a couples meet where I have then met the girl alone. "

This is what my thoughts where.. as I am only curious atm.. I don't want the pressure of having a guy there as well.. just want to be able to go with the flow and have fun x

"In my experience it's hard to find another bi fem to meet alone on here. Firstly there are not many in a reasonable travelling distance and the the ones that are , are more often than not fake profiles with men pretending to be girls as this is the most obvious profiles to fake as you then get girls contacting you not men !! There are the profiles where they are part of a couple and want to meet alone be but I often find that before you get to meet they ask if partner can come along and it turns out that they only did it as a way to get a threesome for him. Also it's a big step meeting another girl alone if your curious as if it feels awkward then she here is no partner to rely on and this step is too much for some and the idea is better than the reality. Most of my ff meets have come as a result of a couples meet where I have then met the girl alone.

This is what my thoughts where.. as I am only curious atm.. I don't want the pressure of having a guy there as well.. just want to be able to go with the flow and have fun x"

Being in along term relationship having my fella there is a comfort so can easily see how it could be the opposite way round!! Good luck

"In my experience it's hard to find another bi fem to meet alone on here. Firstly there are not many in a reasonable travelling distance and the the ones that are , are more often than not fake profiles with men pretending to be girls as this is the most obvious profiles to fake as you then get girls contacting you not men !! There are the profiles where they are part of a couple and want to meet alone be but I often find that before you get to meet they ask if partner can come along and it turns out that they only did it as a way to get a threesome for him. Also it's a big step meeting another girl alone if your curious as if it feels awkward then she here is no partner to rely on and this step is too much for some and the idea is better than the reality. Most of my ff meets have come as a result of a couples meet where I have then met the girl alone.

This is what my thoughts where.. as I am only curious atm.. I don't want the pressure of having a guy there as well.. just want to be able to go with the flow and have fun x Being in along term relationship having my fella there is a comfort so can easily see how it could be the opposite way round!! Good luck "

That's why i don't meet couples alone to just play with the girl as in not there as some sort of circus act for the man and if a girl needs her man there for comfort then it's going to be pretty awkward for me as she's either not convinced she wants to play with a girl or is doing it for him. Either way it's not for me.

This is what my thoughts where.. as I am only curious atm.. I don't want the pressure of having a guy there as well.. just want to be able to go with the flow and have fun x Being in along term relationship having my fella there is a comfort so can easily see how it could be the opposite way round!! Good luck

That's why i don't meet couples alone to just play with the girl as in not there as some sort of circus act for the man and if a girl needs her man there for comfort then it's going to be pretty awkward for me as she's either not convinced she wants to play with a girl or is doing it for him. Either way it's not for me. "

it's not that I'm doing it for him..it's deffo for me but I couldn't do it without him or I'd feel like a cheat. Also when your in a pre fab/tinder relationship the thought of meeting alone is quite out there for me at the moment.... that's what's good about fab everyones at different levels with different needs.

I've had girlfriends over to play with on my own with hubby's blessing ,but it has been a while now.

I like the idea of having girlie time in a safe environment where he doesn't have to be there.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

this is the male half of us .. I would allow my partner to play with just a lady if that's what you want so feel free to message us .. I can't as we're to old lol xx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Why don't the two of you treat yourselves to a naughty weekend in a B&B somewhere half way between you..?

Cal

"There's nothing more of a turn off, than when the lady says she's bi, or bi curious then freezes at your touch and won't kiss. #Just there for her fella...

Ya that's why I'm hoping to just meet a ladie first no men there etc.. be able to go with the flow have a chat a laugh a drink and see what happens.. I'm trying my bi side for me.. "

plus if its your first time with a woman you want it to be special so to speak.

By *isexualjaneWoman  over a year ago

Swansea ( Close to )

Genuine ( very ) bi lady..... WILL meet.... Can accomm..... Birmingham or Swansea......

Husband happy to let me have ' private ' time with like minded ladies.....

??

"That's why i don't meet couples alone to just play with the girl as in not there as some sort of circus act for the man and if a girl needs her man there for comfort then it's going to be pretty awkward for me as she's either not convinced she wants to play with a girl or is doing it for him. Either way it's not for me. "

Not all fems that want partner there are doing it for him or not convinced they want to play with a girl. It was my idea (jewel) that we got into this and hubby has given me permission to meet a woman on my own. i like the dynamic of having fun with hubby and another female not because he wants me too i do this because i am extremely bi ie i prefer women to men. i can understand your opinion on this as there are so many couples on here that are like that.

"Genuine ( very ) bi lady..... WILL meet.... Can accomm..... Birmingham or Swansea......

??"

My hubby paid for a hotel to meet a single bi fem so we could play in peace , even paid for us to have dinner before hand .... some husbands are more understanding than others

"Genuine ( very ) bi lady..... WILL meet.... Can accomm..... Birmingham or Swansea......

??

My hubby paid for a hotel to meet a single bi fem so we could play in peace , even paid for us to have dinner before hand .... some husbands are more understanding than others "

Was he like this from day one? Or did it build upto him being so comfy with it? If u don't mind.xx

Fun lady fun

I play alone, we had to have a chat about it, at first mr was wanting to watch he saw it a few times but then let's me play alone if he can get Involved there is no point in him being there. It makes it so much more relaxing, just girls having a giggle and taking our time. Other wise it feels like a performance. I would feel very nervous if I was to go to a couple's house and be the one playing while her patner watch, would put be right off.

Mmmm lady lumps. Not been to a lady's night at a club, might be intressting, adds to bucket list.

Firstly Gloucester to Chester is nothing by train . Distance wise or price wise !

We are two bi girls but in a relationship with the same guy so whilst we think about it , we can't see us doing FFF without our M there !

"Fun lady fun

I play alone, we had to have a chat about it, at first mr was wanting to watch he saw it a few times but then let's me play alone if he can get Involved there is no point in him being there. It makes it so much more relaxing, just girls having a giggle and taking our time. Other wise it feels like a performance. I would feel very nervous if I was to go to a couple's house and be the one playing while her patner watch, would put be right off.

Mmmm lady lumps. Not been to a lady's night at a club, might be intressting, adds to bucket list."

That's my though as well.. I would just feel very put off and not sure where as just both play would feel a lot more relaxed etc xx

"Firstly Gloucester to Chester is nothing by train . Distance wise or price wise !

We are two bi girls but in a relationship with the same guy so whilst we think about it , we can't see us doing FFF without our M there ! "

We are hoping to meet half way in the new year x

"Firstly Gloucester to Chester is nothing by train . Distance wise or price wise !

We are two bi girls but in a relationship with the same guy so whilst we think about it , we can't see us doing FFF without our M there !

We are hoping to meet half way in the new year x"

Well I am probably half way between you. Hope about three way lol

Well I am probably half way between you. Hope about three way lol"

We will come to your next bi party !!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm rather hoping they are looking for me.

We will come to your next bi party !!! "

Sounds awesome!

We will come to your next bi party !!! "

New year we will sort it!!

We will come to your next bi party !!!

New year we will sort it!!"

Yes, good plan!

By *oBoysAllowedWoman  over a year ago

Solihull

In no particular order

1. Pretty

2. Local, not interested in long distance

3. Prefer younger than me, but can be swayed on that

4. Nice figure, I prefer no bigger than a 14

5. Intelligent

6. No pics of your genitals, for god sake leave something to the imagination

7. Pretty

8. Someone to meet for dinner, club visits, drinks out and home visits

9. Someone whose husband actually lets them out to play alone

10. Someone with class

11. Did I say pretty?

12. Someone who doesn't lie about their age

13. Sense of humour

That covers most of my wants!

Vikki

Im a bi lady and have found this to be true i think a lot of lafies say tbere bi but even if they play you can tell they are just doing it yo please their partner which is not much fun ive been intimate with about 8 lades of them i would say only 3 or 4 were truly bisexual

Sheffield

"There's nothing more of a turn off, than when the lady says she's bi, or bi curious then freezes at your touch and won't kiss. #Just there for her fella...

Im a bi lady and have found this to be true i think a lot of lafies say tbere bi but even if they play you can tell they are just doing it yo please their partner which is not much fun ive been intimate with about 8 lades of them i would say only 3 or 4 were truly bisexual "

I've played with a lot of bi ladies either as MFF, MFMF, or at ladies nights. There has only been a couple of them that I knew were definitely doing it for their partner. You can tell early on whilst chatting who is really Bi, when you get that spark between you the fun that follows is amazing.

At ladies nights you know they are definitely doing it for themselves, not their partner!

Bun

I need to get myself to a bi night!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

i look for the same that i look for in a guy, that we connect as people, and the chemistry is there..the more i connect with them the more, i find i can please them intuitively, it doesnt matter then, what the experience level is, because it flows x hope you find what you are looking for OP xx"

I couldn't have put it better.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"I need to get myself to a bi night!

"

. I'm thinking the same, whenever I read about the townhouse indulgence nights I wish I was there, just need the courage to go alone Mrs blue eyes

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"That's why i don't meet couples alone to just play with the girl as in not there as some sort of circus act for the man and if a girl needs her man there for comfort then it's going to be pretty awkward for me as she's either not convinced she wants to play with a girl or is doing it for him. Either way it's not for me.

Not all fems that want partner there are doing it for him or not convinced they want to play with a girl. It was my idea (jewel) that we got into this and hubby has given me permission to meet a woman on my own. i like the dynamic of having fun with hubby and another female not because he wants me too i do this because i am extremely bi ie i prefer women to men. i can understand your opinion on this as there are so many couples on here that are like that."

This is so us, We are here for H, but she has little desire to play alone, neither do I want "a show" so we have to find someone that finds us both attractive who is happy to have attention from both of us to whatever level they choose..

Good luck in your search OP

S&H

Sheffield

"I need to get myself to a bi night!

. I'm thinking the same, whenever I read about the townhouse indulgence nights I wish I was there, just need the courage to go alone Mrs blue eyes "

you should come to the Cupids one, it's mixed upstairs and ladies only downstairs. Win win situation

Bun

"Attraction and a connection, someone on my wavelength that I can giggle with

This plus the more relaxed you are with a person the better time you will have. I would also advise finding someone with experience with women as they can teach you and do things that will blow your mind sex with a woman is so different to that with a man.

Definitely agree

It must be someone I could stop for a coffee with and talk to intellectually. Physically I love the touch of another female, just so different to a male!"

Totally agree,gotta be some connection

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

It is not just for sex, so someone with a similar temperament. Mustn't take life too seriously. And yes, she has to be sexy and attractive

By *limandtrim300Couple  over a year ago

Ely

indeed, very frustrating and turns me right off

"It is not just for sex, so someone with a similar temperament. Mustn't take life too seriously. And yes, she has to be sexy and attractive "

Completely agree definitely have to have a connection and be able to get on well.. the rest will follow xx

» Add a new message to this topic