FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to get more messages for advice/friends/more.

How to get more messages for advice/friends/more.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on here a while and am really wanting to get into the scene. Thing is, I'm always very respectful and kind, but my messages ALWAYS get deleted without reply. I really want to be able to connect with people. Does anyone have any advice that could be helpful? Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Work on your profile - the bit where you talk about yourself is vague and gives the impression you'll take anything. It doesn't stand out or give any impression of who you are - it reads like you are just another horny male wanting to fuck anything that moves

Don't lose politeness!!! Women like a gentleman.

Don't post dick pics

Good luck

"I have been on here a while and am really wanting to get into the scene. Thing is, I'm always very respectful and kind, but my messages ALWAYS get deleted without reply. I really want to be able to connect with people. Does anyone have any advice that could be helpful? Thanks in advance x "

Which makes requesting people to "put ink in the subject box" a bit silly, doesn't it?

I would delete a message from you, too. Your profile text is a generic collection of meaningless phrases. How can you expect to garner attraction?

Most will read your profile before they read the message. Although you have bothered to type more than a sentence its bland and to be honest its boring. It reads like most other single guys on here.

If i were you i would search the forums for profile advice

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If what you're doing isn't working change something, Einstein said to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result was a definition of insanity.. have fun

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Too many blokes just trying to sell a sausage on here.

Don't sell the sausage - sell the sizzle.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Post more cock pictures, ladies love them.

» Add a new message to this topic