FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help! Meeting mature couples

Help! Meeting mature couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys im a 40yr old single male and I genuinely want to meet with older couples but I havent had any luck can you guys help/advise me please thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would reconsider your name if it's couples you want to attract. You might want to have a look at your profile too, there's a bit at the beginning that I think you meant to delete.

As part of a mature couple myself I can tell you that we go for interesting men who have a bit of personality and who we think we'll both get along with so I suggest writing a profile that explains what you want and what you can offer and sending messages addressed to both that show you've understood their profile. Bear in mind that you are as important as them though and don't try and fit to what they want.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would reconsider your name if it's couples you want to attract. You might want to have a look at your profile too, there's a bit at the beginning that I think you meant to delete.

As part of a mature couple myself I can tell you that we go for interesting men who have a bit of personality and who we think we'll both get along with so I suggest writing a profile that explains what you want and what you can offer and sending messages addressed to both that show you've understood their profile. Bear in mind that you are as important as them though and don't try and fit to what they want.

Good luck."

This !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would reconsider your name if it's couples you want to attract. You might want to have a look at your profile too, there's a bit at the beginning that I think you meant to delete.

Good luck."

Exactly this. OP, your profile - apart from being all about what you want - is full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. It gives a very bad impression.

By *aren1956TV/TS  over a year ago

Fakenham

Good luck.

Exactly this. OP, your profile - apart from being all about what you want - is full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. It gives a very bad impression."

Ditto, an apalling profile.

» Add a new message to this topic