FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi Curious

Bi Curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning All,

Hopefully I have posted in correct forum.

Have been considering for a while now about trying to arrange something and see how it goes with either bi or bi curious couple but am unsure of where best to try, eg club or hotel and what if it isn't for me should I say as don't want to waste anyone's time.

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate your input.

Thanks Ray

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm still bi-cur, I love women but my desire for cock fluctates and I have a certain kind of man that I go for.

What I'd do would be to contact couples with bi men, and make your feelings known - that maybe you are unsure about it.....

That makes it clear that you can't be expected to play bi, but might very well want to.

At least you have bi- curious on your profile . Having "straight" on your profile and claiming to be bi is an instant turn off for many bi couples . The rest is down to you really

Many thanks both for input

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Good luck whatever your decision

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I think the second post nails it really. Anyone you chat to, let them know that you're not certain if you will enjoy it in the heat of the moment. But you are curious to try.

To be honest I'd imagine you'd feel safest in a hotel or somebody's home rather than a club where people can often watch. That way, if it doesn't feel right you can pause or even stop and explain how you feel. A responsible couple will understand and will not take any offence.

An opposite view to last post. I think you may be better trying an afternoon or evening at a Bi session at a club. No-one forces you to do anything you dont want and if say you find the odd hand straying onto your cock whilst in the jacuzzi or sauna then you can go with how you feel in the moment.

If you get playing with a couple in the club it gives you the cnance to move forward slowly and see what feels right and if it doesnt feel right, nothing is lost and no-one is going to take offence.

I have played with many bi-male couples at the Bi night at Chameleons and I bet over half have "straight" on the males profile on Fab so that ones not always easy to judge.

Thank you all for the helpful advice. Hopefully I can sort something out soon. What age range should I go for though

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Thank you all for the helpful advice. Hopefully I can sort something out soon. What age range should I go for though "

What age range are you attracted to?

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I would agree with the going to a club option. My first bi experience years ago was a private meet and I felt kinda trapped. In clubs I am able to decide at the moment if I fancy it or not, and if I say no and walk away it is no big deal, they and I will find someone else to play with

"Thank you all for the helpful advice. Hopefully I can sort something out soon. What age range should I go for though

What age range are you attracted to?"

Not really sure, say from mid twenties to about my age

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

It does sound like you want something other than a same sex experience, is this the case? Ax

"It does sound like you want something other than a same sex experience, is this the case? Ax"

Truthfully I'm not sure about anything, I did have a experience with ex gf when I was in my 20s and since I've come back on here I've been thinking about it more and more. Not sure about just me and another guy just incase it doesn't feel right and I don't want to come across as timewaster

» Add a new message to this topic