FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guy obsessed

Single guy obsessed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eautybrainsandhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ormskirk

A single guy I (jess)met on my single profile keeps telling me that he loves me and wants us to start a life together. We have met 3 times and I have always maintained that it's just nsa fun that I wanted. After his first declaration, I told him straight that I don't feel the same and that I was going to block him on both profiles, but he keeps making new profiles and fabbing our photos and sending messages about how

Good our life would be together. I have started using the filters and taken all our photos down on both couples and single profile, but every week there's more messages. I have reported but he just goes unlos for a few days then he messages again. Has anyone got any ideas what to say to him to make him realise it's never going to happen? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

This will hopefully be a start! There are those who still fail to get the message though!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I don't. That's probably because I think you're full of it!

Only way to block him on here is if the admin can get his ip address I guess?

Ignore him,don't open his messages,he will soon get bored n stop ,when you cease feeding his desperate need for attention.

Delete message. Simples, they get bored eventually

If it starts happening out of fab go to the police. This could turn nasty quickly if he wanted it too - don't feel silly about it either and perhaps screenshot all the messages he sends you as evidence from now on, No one should be harassed like this. Hopefully he'll take the hint sooner rather than later

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/08/16 23:22:35]

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP threaten him with the police. That tends to work.

But be prepared to go through with it if you do.

Well you met him 3 times , so you must know better than us what to say to get him off your back .

Did you cross the line with him to make him think it was more than what it should have been ?

Just keep blocking him , and eventually he should give up .

If I was the male in your relationship I think I may have to pay him a visit to explain how it works . It would sure piss me off if this happened to us .

Grantham

"Delete message. Simples, they get bored eventually"

Some don't, some carry on even after a Police warning. There are some fruitcakes out there

"No, I don't. That's probably because I think you're full of it!"
bit harsh..only requesting some help

"A single guy I (jess)met on my single profile keeps telling me that he loves me and wants us to start a life together. We have met 3 times and I have always maintained that it's just nsa fun that I wanted. After his first declaration, I told him straight that I don't feel the same and that I was going to block him on both profiles, but he keeps making new profiles and fabbing our photos and sending messages about how

Good our life would be together. I have started using the filters and taken all our photos down on both couples and single profile, but every week there's more messages. I have reported but he just goes unlos for a few days then he messages again. Has anyone got any ideas what to say to him to make him realise it's never going to happen? X"

Treat him to complete silence. If he still pesters be it online or in person then he's stepped over the line and the old bill can get involved if need be.

To my knowledge anyone with good reason to feel scared or threatened by someones approaches etc can approach the police and they'll have a word with the other party before it goes beyond. Thats not to say the right kind've pest wont keep up their crap beyond the old bill giving them a nudge.

One've the reasons many people wont have meets at their house for the first few meets, until they've proved their worth, if have them at their home at all.

By *eautybrainsandhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ormskirk

Thanks for the replies guys. I/we were lucky enough to only meet him in a club so never swapped numbers or invited him to ours so at least it's only fab that he's got access to us. I will try ignoring him and hope that works. Wish me luck x

Grantham

"Thanks for the replies guys. I/we were lucky enough to only meet him in a club so never swapped numbers or invited him to ours so at least it's only fab that he's got access to us. I will try ignoring him and hope that works. Wish me luck x"

Good luck but if it carries on and gets you down or feeling nervous call the Police.

That tells anyone all they need to know about who's behind the keys

Think about changing your profile area slightly and maybe your username.

Doll x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Think about changing your profile area slightly and maybe your username.

Doll x "

just about to say the same, change your location and user name

i just kept blocking my stalker, without responding to him at all. one time thugh he used fake pics so i didn't know it was him and ended up talking to him, then he sent me his face pic and asked if i remembered him, freked me the fuck out.

eventually i made a new profile, keeping my old profile as a decoy and had the info on it saying i couldn't find what i wanted on here and was leaving.

i unblocked him from my old profile after i blocked him on the new one i made. it actually worked doing that and didn't take me long to bring people i wanted off my other profile to my new one.

sorry new keyboard, hope you understood most of that.

By *illdeeCouple  over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

Ignore... we had similar, never reply or message. Get on with your life, he'll move on to someone else.

Change your username x

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

Asking politely as possible, and not wanting to offend anyone, what do you mean? Are you saying she is not telling the whole story or do you think she is flat out lying?

Please keep in mind I am not trying to start any kind of argument between any people....I'm just not sure I understand.

JD

Not sure anyone understands how much this comment

You could block messages from newbies and those with no pictures

Had the same crap a while ago :-/

Put all filters on, block newbies, unverified, anyone without a pic, and restrict your age bracket

It's a pain but the guy will get bored eventually !!

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic