FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need help/Advice

Need help/Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been chatting to this guy for a week now. Been exchanging pictures and videos, met him for a social on Saturday seemed "normal" to me. And today he asked if he could have a picture of my child.

I don't have his number or Facebook it's all on KIK.

is there anything I can do to get his profile deleted?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

No help here sorry, I've never used kik.

I'm sure someone who does will come along and help tho..

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Report to admin... that's just weird! Good luck xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a word to the police might be in order

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So I've been chatting to this guy for a week now. Been exchanging pictures and videos, met him for a social on Saturday seemed "normal" to me. And today he asked if he could have a picture of my child.

is there anything I can do to get his profile deleted?"

From here? All I can advise is contact admin with your concerns.

manchester

Sorry did you mean kik chat deleted? I think there is something in the settings option on kik. Or delete your account and creates a new one xx

manchester

Sent you a pm xxx

"So I've been chatting to this guy for a week now. Been exchanging pictures and videos, met him for a social on Saturday seemed "normal" to me. And today he asked if he could have a picture of my child.

I would give all the details you DO have to the police...sounds a proper wrong un

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Depending on the context of the conversation, you may be best skipping admin amd going straight to the police with the info you do have

You can delete a Kik contact.

And in those circumstances, I certainly would.

I think others should be warned about him in here. Surely a name and shame would be acceptable in this case!

I would try to play along (not providing any photos though) until you have a mobile number, more detailed info on him then go to the Police.

If you inbox me his name (although I reckon I've figured it out from verifications) then I could try and do this for you as I would imagine he might message me now I've viewed his profile.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I think others should be warned about him in here. Surely a name and shame would be acceptable in this case!"

Name and shame is never acceptable. A totally innocent person could be wrongly branded as a paedophile, by a bitter disappointed member. I would suggest giving full details to Admin, who can co-operate with the police, if necessary.

Why you've not reported to the police and admin, blocked him on here & Kik, hidden your profile etc etc we are not sure, but we would have done all of those things, we hope this doesn't effect you long term, but for the short term do EVERYTHING neccassary to protect your child and report him! X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If you inbox me his name (although I reckon I've figured it out from verifications) then I could try and do this for you as I would imagine he might message me now I've viewed his profile."

This is a seriously bad idea. You really shouldn't jump to conclusions on something like this.

"If you inbox me his name (although I reckon I've figured it out from verifications) then I could try and do this for you as I would imagine he might message me now I've viewed his profile.

This is a seriously bad idea. You really shouldn't jump to conclusions on something like this."

Agreed, leave the detective and police work to the police!

If anyone asked for pics of my kids i would take screen shots of them their profile and the message followed by filing a police report and deleting/ blocking them! that is fucked up

I didn't mean I was planning to arrange to meet and then turn up with a mob! I just meant if she wasn't comfortable talking to him any further in order to get the necessary details then I would and then pass on to the Police. I think we all have a social responsibility with these things.

i think admin will have all the details needed if this does get handed over to the police and will be happy to provide then on request but deffo report to admin but screen shot all communications on here and kik so they have a clear time line of how your conversation turned to a request for a childs picture if you do decide it needs police involvment

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I didn't mean I was planning to arrange to meet and then turn up with a mob! I just meant if she wasn't comfortable talking to him any further in order to get the necessary details then I would and then pass on to the Police. I think we all have a social responsibility with these things."

Our first responsibility is to establish the facts and we don't have any.

I'd rather pass details onto the Police and let them decide the facts rather than wait for a child to be hurt. If he's innocent then there isn't a problem is there.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd rather pass details onto the Police and let them decide the facts rather than wait for a child to be hurt. If he's innocent then there isn't a problem is there. "

Who?

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I'm interested to hear a update from the OP????

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Report the profile and let Admin deal with it