FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do the guys always cum?

Do the guys always cum?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea_Coffee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Kettering

Had an amazing meet with the most amazing couple recently who did everything right however despite getting to what I thought would be the point of no return numerous times I found I simply could not cum.

Is this common? We are very new and im putting it down to a mixture of nerves and over excitement.

To be honest I had a great time watching the wife come out of her shell and really enjoy herself.

The evening couldnt have been better if I had come, I'm just not sure if I should mention it to perspective partners to ensure they dont get offended if it happens again.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No guys don't always cum, don't worry, that won't help x

i really wouldnt worry about it hun lots of guys dont come on meets my partner has at times not cum until later when we are alone n thats fine coz he still had a ball and it can be for all sorts of reasons the fact that you and your partner had a great time is all that should matter coz if you over think it it could become an issue for you n you may find you enjoy play less coz its on your mind

Yeah it's pretty standard for me not to cum from time to time. Either in meets or just us. It happens. Just call it a draw and be happy

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

No its not the be all and end all climax to a meet be it social or more intimate. The experience is more important.. worrying about it next time will worry you more.

Relax.. enjoy. You are human like us all.

Near Kettering

Thanks for replys, not too worried about as I agree the more I worry the more problems I am likely to have.

Just wondered if it was common and if it was something to mention prior to meeting other couples.

Quite often I prefer not to cum when swinging. It makes the euphoria come down easier afterwards if you don't blow your load

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Depends who ur with n when it was my first time , cos I was out of d sack for so long I could not get it up but eventually made up for lost time . Just relax n don't worry just so long as u enjoy urself .

Im my experience the guys always come however I rarely do. Doesn't mean it's bad sex, just means I take care of business When they leave the net day.

By *urpurseCouple  over a year ago

North West

I think this is not unusual at all, more common than you may think, from what have experienced and witnessed, men not cumming is fine, sometimes you get beyond that point. Think the whole scenario can be so overwhelming!

Bet when you and wifey were alone then the orgasm was amazing thinking about it all!!!

I dont think it needs mentioning at all to potential meets.

As others have said, it happens so whatever you do don't worry about it. It certainly wouldn't worry us if the guy didn't cum. And no need to mention it to prospective meets in our view.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I have played with some sexy ladies & haven't been able to cum so yes it happens sometimes but don't worry about it as there is always next time lol.

By *ornylady71Woman  over a year ago

near Bury

Don't get het up about, & don't focus your meets on shooting your load. I always focus on having fun...

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

Think it would be more worrying if you did cum early in the proceedings and then couldn't go again!!

Not cumming I certainly wouldn't see as a problem, or something to worry about, as others have said it's the fact you've had a great time that matters most.

Mr G

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

Sometimes the journey is more fun than the destination...

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

Who knows why sometimes you don't cum? If you, your partner and the other couple all enjoy themselves, it's not an issue.

It's perfectly natural to wonder why though!

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I wouldn't worry about it I have suffered from this all my sexual life .its partly to do with my kink and partly to do with trust familiarity .

The fact I can fuck without having to worry about it ending to soon because of the fact I often don't come is something I've learned to use to my advantage when it comes to the type of sexual experience I like .

If you are not a great repeater, but you are at a club and want lots if fun throughout the night then sometimes it is better not to cum. After a couple of plays and getting near the edge tiu then get to that wonderful plateau that continues and sustains. At that point, cumming would just ruin the feeling.

Anyhow, seeing as the ladies dont always cum, seems only fair that the guys dont have to either

"Yeah it's pretty standard for me not to cum from time to time. Either in meets or just us. It happens. Just call it a draw and be happy"
this happens but it's certainly no problem and it's just as pleasureable

Near Kettering

"If you are not a great repeater, but you are at a club and want lots if fun throughout the night then sometimes it is better not to cum. After a couple of plays and getting near the edge tiu then get to that wonderful plateau that continues and sustains. At that point, cumming would just ruin the feeling.

Anyhow, seeing as the ladies dont always cum, seems only fair that the guys dont have to either "

Love the last reply lmao.

Thanks for the replys everyone. Looks like it is more common than i thought. Iy really isnt a problem for me to be honest i was just concerned that the ladies might feel a little offended.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Often I don't come - it's just one of those things. Sometimes it's deliberate -as I want to last a long time - and then having done so - it becomes hard to do so. Sometimes it's nerves.It actually doesn't bother me. Nor has it my partners - basically because it means Ilast a long time. Played with a good couple I know this weekend - and sometimes I have come and sometimes I haven't.

"No guys don't always cum, don't worry, that won't help x"

This

After a meet we often go home and "finish"

why are some guys so wanting to be the guy who can go on for hours ?? I for one find this very boring with one guy pumping away for hours on end im here for fun lol not to be pounded to sleep

and yes if honest I want a guy to cum but understand some wont and some will and some sooner than others

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

It usually happens when you try to hold back in order to extend the play, sometimes you can cum later but other times you have gone past the cumming stage.

I sometimes don't cum. I don't worry about it too much. I can still have a fantastic time, without it. It doesn't mean that the sex isn't amazing, or that I'm not turned on. It just means that, that time, I didn't cum.

Doesn't always happen for women either....

"Doesn't always happen for women either.... "

Exactly, and it doesn't mean it wasn't good, just, that it didn't happen.

But, it sure is fun trying.....

And means you can try again skittle later!

I find it hard to blow my load anyway so if I met someone and managed to do it after a fun meet, then I would know what a good fuck is like heh.

But yeah I was worried at one point that something was wrong with me, yet it's just doing something you are new to I guess.

"Doesn't always happen for women either....

Exactly, and it doesn't mean it wasn't good, just, that it didn't happen.

But, it sure is fun trying.....

And means you can try again skittle later!"

Exactly.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yep if there is a lot of women involved I normally don't come. I'm normally looking after the situation so me coming is not high on the list.

WH

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Some men come /some women come ./some men don't come /some women don't come.

/some men fake it/some women fake it..That's life..

No big deal for me either way.

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

I am very happy to see this thread. I have came away from most meets without cumming and wondered what the hell was wrong with me. I have also struggled with being able to get it up in the first damned place.

I have since realized that I am a bit choosier than I initially thought. Just because somebody is willing to undress and have sex with me doesn't mean I feel any attraction to them.

I used to think something had to be wrong with me. Women not cumming? It happens all the time. Sometimes women are in their 30s or 40s before they ever have an orgasm. Some NEVER have them! But as a guy, I didn't even feel like a real man if I couldn't cum. But now, I finally realize it's fairly common in Swinging.

JD

"I am very happy to see this thread. I have came away from most meets without cumming and wondered what the hell was wrong with me. I have also struggled with being able to get it up in the first damned place.

I have since realized that I am a bit choosier than I initially thought. Just because somebody is willing to undress and have sex with me doesn't mean I feel any attraction to them.

I used to think something had to be wrong with me. Women not cumming? It happens all the time. Sometimes women are in their 30s or 40s before they ever have an orgasm. Some NEVER have them! But as a guy, I didn't even feel like a real man if I couldn't cum. But now, I finally realize it's fairly common in Swinging.

JD"

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Don't worry when my wife asked me to cum in her mouth for the first time it took forever I think I was too excited

"Often I don't come - it's just one of those things. Sometimes it's deliberate -as I want to last a long time - and then having done so - it becomes hard to do so. Sometimes it's nerves.It actually doesn't bother me. Nor has it my partners - basically because it means Ilast a long time. Played with a good couple I know this weekend - and sometimes I have come and sometimes I haven't. "

Same for me but when it has happened my partners have been great and it hasn't been a problem.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Don't worry when my wife asked me to cum in her mouth for the first time it took forever I think I was too excited "

You hit the nail on the head with your quote ...Mr can fuck /play for ages as he has good control BUT does admit thats he gets too excited / horny to cum.

He needs sometimes a cool down to cum & boy does he cum , shoots the stuff all over the place like a rocket lol

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I'd be very disappointed if the guy didn't cum x

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

I'd be disappointed if she didn't cum. Mutual satisfaction is high on my agenda.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Don't get het up about, & don't focus your meets on shooting your load. I always focus on having fun... "

Exactly, well said

Wouldn't worry about it. I prefer it as it means the fun goes on longer. And truth be told I'm not a fast repeater, and a delayed orgasm is so much more intense.

Just performance anxiety. The more you worry the worse it'll get. Try to relax and enjoy the experience. A little alcohol helps.....not to much tho or you'll have another issue to contend, brewers droop lol

To be honest, I've not fully enjoyed sex in the past 2 years. So I can't remember the last time I came from sex without having to really mental force once out.

When I do force it out, only a couple of drops.

I dont always cum physically

"It usually happens when you try to hold back in order to extend the play, sometimes you can cum later but other times you have gone past the cumming stage. "

This

Carlos

» Add a new message to this topic