FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Absolutely no joy

Absolutely no joy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty.but.nice. OP   Couple  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Been on here a few months now, chatted to few people and set up couple meets but they dissappear last minute. Any tips on what to look out for? Did you have to wait long before your first meet?x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No we didn't have to wait long.

The people you're going to meet often like to feel that they're more than a useful addition to your sex life

ABERDEEN

"No we didn't have to wait long.

The people you're going to meet often like to feel that they're more than a useful addition to your sex life "

Thanks, great advice x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try a club then no pressure either way x

By *lue and RedCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Verified couples with several verifications and clubs has always worked for us. Looking at your profile there is only pic's of the female can put some coupkes off i know it annoys rosie. We also tend to chat for a longer period before meeting which dose help make sure people are more likely to be genuine. Red x

Your looking specifically for single females, they are the smallest grouping to find on fab, and those who meet couple are even fewer, but ladies are definitely out there.

As someone says above clubs are often the best way to meet people as there is far less pressure on everyone, it's relaxed. We have met single ladies this way and gone on to meet privately as we have met in person and got along.

And remember the single ladies usually have to like both halves of a couple, so having pics of both of you available is always good

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

As a couple we tend to meet at clubs - it's just easier than trying to coordinate diaries and out the time wasters. As a single fem with my own profile, I meet couples who I feel I will get on well with. Distance and age limits aside, I wouldn't respond to a message from you as your profile is sparse at best, no photos of him or you both as a couple and the text makes me think it's all about the female of your couple rather than a threesome. May just be the way I've read it...! There are lots of couples here looking for a single female. Putting geography into the mix means your potential pool of possibly interested single fems shrinks further. Good luck with your search. I hope you find what you're looking for.

ABERDEEN

Thank you everyone, the club is looking more appealing now. Will get some more pics up of us both on as well and see if that makes a difference x

You should come to the club next saturday night. It's always good to see new faces and there are single ladies who attend.

Even if you don't find someone you are happy to play with its always good to say hello and put faces to the profiles anyway

I don't like couples who message me and make it clear they are only looking for a plaything for themselves to provide a few more 'glory holes' for them so to speak.

I get many requests from couples like this and my reply is always the same...no can do

ABERDEEN

"You should come to the club next saturday night. It's always good to see new faces and there are single ladies who attend.

Even if you don't find someone you are happy to play with its always good to say hello and put faces to the profiles anyway "

Think we will make an appearance at the club, won't manage next week though. It certainly looks like a lot of fun x

ABERDEEN

[Removed by poster at 29/05/16 18:46:11]

ABERDEEN

"I don't like couples who message me and make it clear they are only looking for a plaything for themselves to provide a few more 'glory holes' for them so to speak.

I get many requests from couples like this and my reply is always the same...no can do"

I see what you mean, what's the best way going about it? Guess we maybe been a bit straight forward when messaging x

you will receive lots of advice to "go to clubs" - that's because the site is one big advertising forum for clubs really ! Your chances of meeting a single girl on here are virtually nil. Meeting nice couples was easy a few years ago - now that is getting difficult too - lots have left - simply because the site has gone downhill from a meets perspective. It's now mainly a chat site unfortunately - good luck though x

"you will receive lots of advice to "go to clubs" - that's because the site is one big advertising forum for clubs really ! Your chances of meeting a single girl on here are virtually nil. Meeting nice couples was easy a few years ago - now that is getting difficult too - lots have left - simply because the site has gone downhill from a meets perspective. It's now mainly a chat site unfortunately - good luck though x"

Not really an advertising site. We have chatted to single ladies and then may then in clubs, purely because it is a more comfortable, non-restricted environment so that if either party is not comfortable we can all still have a good night hopefully. Women do meet off here x

"Been on here a few months now, chatted to few people and set up couple meets but they dissappear last minute. Any tips on what to look out for? Did you have to wait long before your first meet?x"

I think it was about an hour before our first meet when we joined . And they lived 50 minutes away .....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's useful if you can juggle aspects of your personality (in messages and profile and real life) avec good photos, communication skills and time to go to socials and clubs and get to know people.

Hint: didja notice the French? The ladies love it, mate.

They are seeking unicorns to fulfil their fantasies. I guess they will have to join the very long queue.

"Been on here a few months now, chatted to few people and set up couple meets but they dissappear last minute. Any tips on what to look out for? Did you have to wait long before your first meet?x"
still waiting for a reply from Any one ha

Verified as soon as j joined as I'd met several people in chameleons.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You can't accommodate.

You smoke, which will put some people off.

You're looking for single women only - the smallest group of people on here.

You have no photos of the male half.

You make it sound as though you want a woman to be a glorified sex toy, to use to fulfil your fantasies.

So, let's sum that up...

You're looking for a woman who will be interested without seeing anything of one of the people she'd be meeting.

She'll have a lot of options, so she'd need to be interested in something about you specifically.

She'd have to host, and be willing to invite two total strangers to her house, meaning she'd be outnumbered and probably feel very vulnerable.

She'd have to be ok with you being smokers, with no idea if you'd be considerate in her house.

She'd have to be willing to be treated like a sex toy to fulfil your fantasies, as that's what it sounds as though you want.

She'd have to take the risk of you having a domestic in her home if one of you gets jealous or pushes your agreed limits, or of you not feeling comfortable when faced with the reality of an MFF. Anywhere else she could leave if she felt uncomfortable. In her home she's stuck, with no escape route.

She'd also potentially face you just wanting her to give oral without reciprocating. A lot of proclaimed "bi" women do this and it's even more likely with inexperienced and nervous bi curious women.

I'd avoid that scenario like the plague!

"Been on here a few months now, chatted to few people and set up couple meets but they dissappear last minute. Any tips on what to look out for? Did you have to wait long before your first meet?x

You can't accommodate.

You make it sound as though you want a woman to be a glorified sex toy, to use to fulfil your fantasies.

So, let's sum that up...

You're looking for a woman who will be interested without seeing anything of one of the people she'd be meeting.

She'll have a lot of options, so she'd need to be interested in something about you specifically.

She'd have to host, and be willing to invite two total strangers to her house, meaning she'd be outnumbered and probably feel very vulnerable.

She'd have to be ok with you being smokers, with no idea if you'd be considerate in her house.

She'd have to be willing to be treated like a sex toy to fulfil your fantasies, as that's what it sounds as though you want.

She'd have to take the risk of you having a domestic in her home if one of you gets jealous or pushes your agreed limits, or of you not feeling comfortable when faced with the reality of an MFF. Anywhere else she could leave if she felt uncomfortable. In her home she's stuck, with no escape route.

She'd also potentially face you just wanting her to give oral without reciprocating. A lot of proclaimed "bi" women do this and it's even more likely with inexperienced and nervous bi curious women.

I'd avoid that scenario like the plague! "

when ya put it like that...

we went to a social night at a swingers club first....made some friends then joined fabs and got busy busy busy....going to clubs to meet face to face definitely works best for us. we use fabs for keeping in touch and making final arrangements - much better than chatting for ages on fabs, m x

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Personally I would never meet a couple alone in private. Far too scary for me.

"Been on here a few months now, chatted to few people and set up couple meets but they dissappear last minute. Any tips on what to look out for? Did you have to wait long before your first meet?x

You can't accommodate.

So, let's sum that up...

Absolutely correct and they want a face pic at the start. Form a queue ladies so you can be rejected if not up to standard.

"when ya put it like that... "

As a single woman, I'm just saying how I read their profile and what would put me off.

There are far too many concerns in this case to bother pursuing it.

I don't meet smokers anyway but I think I'd be mad to invite two strangers to my house to meet me alone.

It's a risk to invite a single guy back but to put myself in the situation of being alone and outnumbered...no thanks!

ABERDEEN

"we went to a social night at a swingers club first....made some friends then joined fabs and got busy busy busy....going to clubs to meet face to face definitely works best for us. we use fabs for keeping in touch and making final arrangements - much better than chatting for ages on fabs, m x"

Going by the responses it looks like the club is a best option for us to put ourself out there x

ABERDEEN

You can't accommodate.

So, let's sum that up...

I see what you mean, will make some changes to our profile because I don't want us coming across like that. Will get some photos of other half. Any advice for us? We are new to this and don't want to offend people.

You can't accommodate.

So, let's sum that up...

I see what you mean, will make some changes to our profile because I don't want us coming across like that. Will get some photos of other half. Any advice for us? We are new to this and don't want to offend people."

I wouldn't worry about offending people. You can't appeal to everyone. Just represent yourselves, your desires and what you have to offer as well as you can. That way you're more likely to find compatible people.

You'll need a single woman to feel comfortable for things to go anywhere. Expecting to go to her house for a first meet might be off-putting for her.

Consider whether you can suggest meeting at a club or maybe a hotel. Make it clear you understand a single woman might feel vulnerable meeting a couple and that you're willing to talk about what would make her feel safer and more comfortable.

Also ensure you sound as though the meet won't be all about you and what you want. No woman wants to feel like a glorified sex toy or some sort of sideshow performer.

And, obviously, beware of men pretending to be women. They'll be happy to arrange to meet you at a club or hotel and will get off on the fantasy but won't actually be able to turn up!

ABERDEEN

You can't accommodate.

So, let's sum that up...

I see what you mean, will make some changes to our profile because I don't want us coming across like that. Will get some photos of other half. Any advice for us? We are new to this and don't want to offend people.

I wouldn't worry about offending people. You can't appeal to everyone. Just represent yourselves, your desires and what you have to offer as well as you can. That way you're more likely to find compatible people.

You'll need a single woman to feel comfortable for things to go anywhere. Expecting to go to her house for a first meet might be off-putting for her.

Consider whether you can suggest meeting at a club or maybe a hotel. Make it clear you understand a single woman might feel vulnerable meeting a couple and that you're willing to talk about what would make her feel safer and more comfortable.

Also ensure you sound as though the meet won't be all about you and what you want. No woman wants to feel like a glorified sex toy or some sort of sideshow performer.

And, obviously, beware of men pretending to be women. They'll be happy to arrange to meet you at a club or hotel and will get off on the fantasy but won't actually be able to turn up!"

Thanks, that's great advice. Last thing we want is for them to feel like they are nothing more than a sex toy. Will make some changes asap. Will make an appearance at the club at some point and get our faces out there too.

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

Try filling in your profile

ABERDEEN

"Try filling in your profile"

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Just a thought...... not all single fem profiles actually have a fem behind the keyboard. This is the most sought after group and the one you need to be most wary of.

Check veris. You can ask if she minds a phone chat or web cam, but many won't, I won't but then I don't do private meets. But clubs are your best bet really.

Hi, ive been on here a week or two now, but no luck so far .Any advice ? More pics ? A longer profile ? Thanks

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Hi, ive been on here a week or two now, but no luck so far .Any advice ? More pics ? A longer profile ? Thanks"

Well...

2 weeks is nothing, what were you expecting, this isn't "Insta-shag"!

Plus, your profile is short, with one very average pic, and with the word "discreet" in it plus the fact that you cannot accom, would lead people to assume that you are attached.

If you are, say so, people prefer honesty, if not, then perhaps explain why you cannot accom to remove doubt.

Bottom line, you have to sell yourself, compare your profile to other single guys and ask yourself, "would I reply to a message from them, or me, if I was a female?"

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Drill69123 -Just wondering why you chose to resurrect this couples thread from over a year ago rather than starting your own?

"Drill69123 -Just wondering why you chose to resurrect this couples thread from over a year ago rather than starting your own? "

Yeah, how DID you find this one to attach yourself to? And why?

» Add a new message to this topic