FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Safety First?

Safety First?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BWandhusband OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Hi all, I make no secret that i would love to see and/or join in with my wife getting fucked every which way by as many strangers as we could arrange to meet, and i know the prospect is a turn on for her too. When the mood takes her she loves the idea of getting used by anonymous men for their own gratification. The thing that holds us back is the safety element. I have had a vasectomy, so our own sex life doesn't call for the use of condoms, but Katie worries that even when engaged in "safe sex" there is still a risk, however small, of disease or unwanted pregnancy. This has always been in the back of her mind during the few meets we have done and has lead to us withdrawing from meeting altogether. I am just wondering how other couples deal with this? I see some couples user accounts with countless verification's, surely they must have considered the safety side of things and I'm just wondering if anyone wants to weigh in with their viewpoints...

Rich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Hi all, I make no secret that i would love to see and/or join in with my wife getting fucked every which way by as many strangers as we could arrange to meet, and i know the prospect is a turn on for her too. When the mood takes her she loves the idea of getting used by anonymous men for their own gratification. The thing that holds us back is the safety element. I have had a vasectomy, so our own sex life doesn't call for the use of condoms, but Katie worries that even when engaged in "safe sex" there is still a risk, however small, of disease or unwanted pregnancy. This has always been in the back of her mind during the few meets we have done and has lead to us withdrawing from meeting altogether. I am just wondering how other couples deal with this? I see some couples user accounts with countless verification's, surely they must have considered the safety side of things and I'm just wondering if anyone wants to weigh in with their viewpoints...

Rich"

just stick to safety first..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Visit the gum clinic regularly and consider using another form of contraception.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Watch "Safety First": a film by Harold Lloyd.

The only safe sex is no sex. Condoms reduce risk, don't remove risk, so you need to weigh that risk against the pleasure.

Midlands

"Visit the gum clinic regularly and consider using another form of contraception. "

I have a very limited choice due to not being able to use any hormone contraception. The mini pill was no good for me either.

I'm just sticking to not meeting, it's the safest way.

Rich can just keep fantasising.

Katie.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Visit the gum clinic regularly and consider using another form of contraception.

I have a very limited choice due to not being able to use any hormone contraception. The mini pill was no good for me either.

I'm just sticking to not meeting, it's the safest way.

Rich can just keep fantasising.

Katie."

Fully understood

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Watch "Safety First": a film by Harold Lloyd.

The only safe sex is no sex. Condoms reduce risk, don't remove risk, so you need to weigh that risk against the pleasure."

I don't know anyone who's caught an std from phone sex unless you count hearing aids

"Hi all, I make no secret that i would love to see and/or join in with my wife getting fucked every which way by as many strangers as we could arrange to meet, and i know the prospect is a turn on for her too. When the mood takes her she loves the idea of getting used by anonymous men for their own gratification. The thing that holds us back is the safety element. I have had a vasectomy, so our own sex life doesn't call for the use of condoms, but Katie worries that even when engaged in "safe sex" there is still a risk, however small, of disease or unwanted pregnancy. This has always been in the back of her mind during the few meets we have done and has lead to us withdrawing from meeting altogether. I am just wondering how other couples deal with this? I see some couples user accounts with countless verification's, surely they must have considered the safety side of things and I'm just wondering if anyone wants to weigh in with their viewpoints...

Rich"

i would never rely on just condoms as my form of birth control thats madness

im single but im still on the depo injection even though i can go months without sex

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Go to clubs and watch and be watched.

Midlands

Rich

i would never rely on just condoms as my form of birth control thats madness

im single but im still on the depo injection even though i can go months without sex"

I'd go on it too if I could, but like I've said, I'm really limited when it comes to contraception.

Hence no more meets because I won't risk it.

Rich is just trying to find me a solution because he loves seeing me with other guys. He's just going to have to keep watching the vids we took of our meets,instead.

Katie.

Why not just have a meet where the guy just gives you Oral? and you wank him off!

I am sure you would get quite a few takers on that!

If it's just penetration you don't want then just state that on you're profile, set out the rules up front.

I garantee you will still get meets

Midlands

"Why not just have a meet where the guy just gives you Oral? and you wank him off!

I am sure you would get quite a few takers on that!

If it's just penetration you don't want then just state that on you're profile, set out the rules up front.

I garantee you will still get meets "

I think you're right. We already get offers just to watch us.

I'll think about it some more.

Thanks.

Katie.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

I'd go on it too if I could, but like I've said, I'm really limited when it comes to contraception.

Hence no more meets because I won't risk it.

Rich is just trying to find me a solution because he loves seeing me with other guys. He's just going to have to keep watching the vids we took of our meets,instead.

Katie."

There is also the option of meeting other men who have also had a vasectomy who are willing to use a condom when having sex with you.

Obviously there is the element of trust that they have had a vasectomy so the trust would not be built on the first meet but it is an option

» Add a new message to this topic