FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > chastity

chastity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oniSutton OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Boston

I am looking to lock my sissy slave in chastity any recommendations for a device that can be worn long term

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

There was a tread a few days ago all about chasity devices n they all recomended steels devices . They said d plastic ain't no good it breaks far to quick . I'm actually looking for one myself . I'm going to b a sub to a mistress hopefully . She wants me to get one .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am looking to lock my sissy slave in chastity any recommendations for a device that can be worn long term "

You need to pick the device according to their lifestyle.

If they enjoy sport, for instance, then you probably won't want to lock them in *any* device.

By *oniSutton OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Boston

I have taken there lifestyle into account and that is to serve her master as he wishes and do or wear whatever master wants

By *llanpcMan  over a year ago

doncaster

try looking on ebay or amazon, for suitable cages,, all brand new in original packaging from reputable suppliers

"I have taken there lifestyle into account and that is to serve her master as he wishes and do or wear whatever master wants "

Then buy whichever one you want.

But I think you're a fantasist if you're not considering anything else.

Many people end up buying numerous devices until they find one that is suitable.

Yes you can find many cheap ones on ebay and they are certainly a good entry level device to experiment with but beware of the chrome plated ones, they look very nice and shiny but I've heard of horror stories once they start to rust and the chrome plate starts flaking off and slicing up the wearers cock.

Also I can recommend a solid ring as opposed to a hinged ring and a stainless steel open cage design is so much better for hygiene and keeping clean if longterm chastity is your goal.

» Add a new message to this topic