FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Singles

Singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right so this is a swinging site... Of course there are gunna be single lads on here but why are we all tarred with the same brush??x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Because a lot of them are total jerks. Anyone who isn't will do well regardless

But that's it because most are a bag of spanners we are all made out to be the same before even given a luck in x ladies... Don't judge x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think all singles are made out to be the same. Most that we have met have been wonderful.

People can tell the difference and those that can't you shouldn't want to meet anyway

-Courtney

A fine looking lady who speaks sense... finally?? If only most would take a leaf outta your book x

I don't think all single men are the same.

I've met some lovely men and I hope to meet plenty more

We are getting somewhere, breaking down that tough exterior of all you ladies, who knew?? I'm sure your bound to meet many more with some saucy snaps like that??X

I've never judged all guys to be the same and talk to some of them or meet them.

Any topic slagging them off will be with a certain type of single guy in mind. But yeah they do tend to say 'single guys' and not always specify.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Right so this is a swinging site... Of course there are gunna be single lads on here but why are we all tarred with the same brush??x"

There are a great many male fools on here which means those who are not stand out more.

"Right so this is a swinging site... Of course there are gunna be single lads on here but why are we all tarred with the same brush??x"

We aren't.

Wait wtf you're Dr who!!!!!

Joined 8 months ago.

Verified 9 months ago!?

VOODOO!!!

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Its the fact that some men seen follow thoughts relating to their cock rather than that in there head.

Who confuse persistanxe with pestering. And do not know how to treat people with affordiant respect. And in their search for the easy women they end becoming easy themselves.

And unfortunately i think its a high number of single men who behave like the above or so it would seem.

It would appear that even single men seem to hate single men.

You're not and would love to see your evidence to support your use of the word all though I'm guessing it's because you've not met anyone for 9 months ergo this is just a 'look at me' thread

"You're not and would love to see your evidence to support your use of the word all though I'm guessing it's because you've not met anyone for 9 months ergo this is just a 'look at me' thread "

Trust me when I say I'm abit of a bad boy outside the bedroom but have the upmost respect for women, yeah it's true, single guys do hate single guys... Thinking a cock shot is the key to a good convo... And I've had a couple of meets off here just choose not to display verifications, also have a small circle of "friends" who are not on here, we meet regularly as so to speak, so please this is not a look at me post but I see where your coming from X

"I've never judged all guys to be the same and talk to some of them or meet them.

Any topic slagging them off will be with a certain type of single guy in mind. But yeah they do tend to say 'single guys' and not always specify."

Ino it's each to their own n all that but blocking a the whole requests from males... Delete the divs and only accept amazing stand out kinda guys... Sometimes it's not even about the meets, it's nice just to have a few filthy fuckers to chat to hehe x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Wait wtf you're Dr who!!!!!

Joined 8 months ago.

Verified 9 months ago!?

VOODOO!!! "

I saw that, figured I was just over tired

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 24/11/15 10:19:59]

"Because a lot of them are total jerks. Anyone who isn't will do well regardless "

It all depends which head you use really

You're not and if you go around thinking you are then you'll do yourself no favours

"Wait wtf you're Dr who!!!!!

Joined 8 months ago.

Verified 9 months ago!?

VOODOO!!! "

Would love to know myself how I've managed that... A skill like that could be handy??

"It all depends which head you use really "

??????

"Right so this is a swinging site... Of course there are gunna be single lads on here but why are we all tarred with the same brush??x

You're not and if you go around thinking you are then you'll do yourself no favours "

I don't think I'm the same as all the other singles, I try my upmost to treat everyone with respect but guess the testosterone gets to some blokes head, once blood starts rushing to their cock they're screwed and only think with their dick and not about what a woman really wants x just putting out there that most of us are good guys, just a minority that let it down for most x

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

You're not...It's just the nobjockeys and cockwombles that send shit messages that are. We've met lots of great single guys (some of them many times) but they've all been polite/respectful/humerous in their first message that came with pics attached...It's not rocket science, just read the profiles properly and ask yourself before you hit send "Would I say that in real life to a total stranger".

"Right so this is a swinging site... Of course there are gunna be single lads on here but why are we all tarred with the same brush??x

You're not...It's just the nobjockeys and cockwombles that send shit messages that are. We've met lots of great single guys (some of them many times) but they've all been polite/respectful/humerous in their first message that came with pics attached...It's not rocket science, just read the profiles properly and ask yourself before you hit send "Would I say that in real life to a total stranger"."

I'm just a straight talking lad with banter and a dark side what I say in messages is how I'd be with people anyways, I agree with the manners side of things they cost nothing and without manners people see a dick without you dropping your kegs, pics yes I send not always with 1st message but they are there and if they want then surly simply asking isn't to bad? Always take note of what's on someone's profile, get to know them before you know them as so to speak and is always a good way to start the convo x

Us single guys don't even get a change to show ourselves as decent because people don't give is the time of day!

Us single lads have an uphill battle to face but once we've accomplished it, it will become clear, why it was worth it and probably still remain unclear to as why we are all tarred with the muppet brush x

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't feel I'm tarred with the same brush as anyone on here.

I'm quite capable of fucking it up all by myself

I don't feel I'm tarred with the same brush as anyone on here.

I'm quite capable of fucking it up all by myself "

Hahaha legend

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

You're not...It's just the nobjockeys and cockwombles that send shit messages that are. We've met lots of great single guys (some of them many times) but they've all been polite/respectful/humerous in their first message that came with pics attached...It's not rocket science, just read the profiles properly and ask yourself before you hit send "Would I say that in real life to a total stranger".

I'm just a straight talking lad with banter and a dark side what I say in messages is how I'd be with people anyways, I agree with the manners side of things they cost nothing and without manners people see a dick without you dropping your kegs, pics yes I send not always with 1st message but they are there and if they want then surly simply asking isn't to bad? Always take note of what's on someone's profile, get to know them before you know them as so to speak and is always a good way to start the convo x "

If your pics did the trick then we'd meet but as an example of someone 'with banter' we received this as a first message...WOW!!! She's hot!!! will she piss on me while you fuck my virgin ass?...Would you walk up to a couple in a bar and say the same thing? I think not and unfortunately we get several messages most days from single guys along the same lines. Some 'couples' aren't much better but then again are they really a couple or just another sad single fucking it up for the genuine guys. You're not all the same but the singles we look for are in the minority which is why the good guys can still get overlooked.

I'm just a straight talking lad with banter and a dark side what I say in messages is how I'd be with people anyways, I agree with the manners side of things they cost nothing and without manners people see a dick without you dropping your kegs, pics yes I send not always with 1st message but they are there and if they want then surly simply asking isn't to bad? Always take note of what's on someone's profile, get to know them before you know them as so to speak and is always a good way to start the convo x

If your pics did the trick then we'd meet but as an example of someone 'with banter' we received this as a first message...WOW!!! She's hot!!! will she piss on me while you fuck my virgin ass?...Would you walk up to a couple in a bar and say the same thing? I think not and unfortunately we get several messages most days from single guys along the same lines. Some 'couples' aren't much better but then again are they really a couple or just another sad single fucking it up for the genuine guys. You're not all the same but the singles we look for are in the minority which is why the good guys can still get overlooked. "

To be quite honest if I was on fire I don't think I'd ask anyone to piss on me?? I know sometimes the opener can varying on someone's profile and what people say may come across as the wrong thing but sometimes the simple things are the easy things but then when going in depth you either seem to keen or as I've seen in the forums "abit creepy" but yes I get the fact if you message a couple you message them as a couple not just about the lady x

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

"You're not and would love to see your evidence to support your use of the word all"

This

You'd have to chat to *all* of the site to know that

Out of all the single guys I have met on this profile and my old one only one has been a complete arse so I don't tar single guys with the same brush. If that's the way they chose to behave then it's up to them. They just get blocked and I move on.

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

It's about conducting yourself in the correct manner and not being possessive..

There are men women and even couples on here that are just as bad as each other.. I have met many good people and will meet many more.

» Add a new message to this topic