FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why so many people don't like asian men

Why so many people don't like asian men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bvnotitv OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

rochdale

Why are there so many people who don't like Asian men ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Or

"Why are there so many people who don't like older men ?"

Or

"Why are there so many people who don't like bigger men ?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or

Why are there so many people who don't like older men ?

Or

Why are there so many people who don't like bigger men ?"

Pretty much this.

-Courtney

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why are there so many people who don't like Asian men ?"

So negative! You should concentrate on the people who do like Asian men.

PS Just pop 'Asian men' into the search box and you'll find some more responses.

I have pm'd.you op

Preference is not racist or sizeism or any other of the isms it's just preference x

"I have pm'd.you op"

His working and my two don't

"I have pm'd.you op

His working and my two don't "

Hmm I have broken my filters to message the Op for a specific reason, still not into men lol

"I have pm'd.you op

Hmm I have broken my filters to message the Op for a specific reason, still not into men lol "

It wasn't personal!

Not another asian thread lol make my words next its a why dont women like black men thread

When white guys get rejected, they dont start why dont women like white men threads

"I have pm'd.you op

Hmm I have broken my filters to message the Op for a specific reason, still not into men lol

It wasn't personal! "

Oh good

"Not another asian thread lol make my words next its a why dont women like black men thread

When white guys get rejected, they dont start why dont women like white men threads"

This is pretty darn close...

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/265969

-Courtney

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Not another asian thread lol make my words next its a why dont women like black men thread

When white guys get rejected, they dont start why dont women like white men threads"

No, they just jumps in bitching about black men ....

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

it's like this...

people will pretty much pre-judge you if you're asian as they will only see the bad reputation...

so pretty much as an asian guy some will think that you will be the following: Pushy, abusive, selfish, rude, no manners...

either that or some muppet on his or her self righteous high horse will comment on this thread and start bitching about political correction..

anyway basically to hell with those people just focus on the ones who find you interesting and want to meet.

Stockport

...don't comment/read these kind of threads then full stop and do yourself a favour then.

When white guys get rejected, they dont start why dont women like white men threads

...don't comment/read these kind of threads then full stop and do yourself a favour then."

Why do people start this crap in the first place. Then everyone moans if anyone has an opinion. Mr W

Stockport

...don't comment/read these kind of threads then full stop and do yourself a favour then. Why do people start this crap in the first place. Then everyone moans if anyone has an opinion. Mr W "

that poster who I replied to and told not to bother reading this thread then is pretty one of a very loooooong line of people who come out with the same old recycle cliched thing you hear on fab...

"met some asian guys, had a few bad experiences now their all evil and cruel boo hoo"...

cry me a river

Stockport

*pretty much one of

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Past experiences sometime dicates people dont meet asians... a personal preference can also be a reason which are both perfectly acceptable.

Like most things.. a few ruin it for everyone else which is why i have read the reoccurring feedback of asians being pushy arrogant etc...

Site is about choices and no one has right to questions peoples preferences.. just move onto next profile.. live and let live.

Peace to black white brown yellow green blue...

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Past experiences sometime dicates people dont meet asians... a personal preference can also be a reason which are both perfectly acceptable.

Like most things.. a few ruin it for everyone else which is why i have read the reoccurring feedback of asians being pushy arrogant etc...

Site is about choices and no one has right to questions peoples preferences.. just move onto next profile.. live and let live.

Peace to black white brown yellow green blue..."

I had a bad experience with a woman a while back. That's why have stated three times on my profile NO WOMEN!!!11!!11

Also human beings make me sad. So I've blocked them too. Now looking for a male pig to fulfil my needs...

All the best.

D. Cameron. x

It's the same as people don't like big women or skinny women. I have a lot of Asian friends however my preference is I would not personally meet or date an Asian man.

"Why are there so many people who don't like Asian men ?

So negative! You should concentrate on the people who do like Asian men.

PS Just pop 'Asian men' into the search box and you'll find some more responses."

Always such good advice from you we need more people to listen to you though x

hey believe me there are loads of men i dont like including white guys. Its not about the skin colour its about attraction an for me

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Choice....Simples

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Not liking big men? Because it hurts.

Not liking old men? Because they're grey and wrinkly and remind them of their dad.

Not liking Asian men? Er...

'No white European men' said nobody's profile. Ever.

"Not liking big men? Because it hurts.

Not liking old men? Because they're grey and wrinkly and remind them of their dad.

'No white European men' said nobody's profile. Ever. "

Lots of profiles exclude white men.

At least you know not to message these people. Saves a bit of time. I'd rather see on a profile that someone doesn't meet fat women so I can ignore them.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

There are men that don't like fat, old, black women. Do you know what? I don't feel the need to question them as to why not? I'm too busy with the ones that are.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I have seen plenty of profiles looking for black men only but lets not the facts get in the way eh?

Why don't so many like ginger men it's not fair

I think there's a huge misunderstanding on fab about the difference between dislike and sexual attraction/preferences!

I LIKE about 99% of the people I come across both at clubs/parties and in the real world - and will happily chat to them!

However - I find about 5% of those people sexually attractive! My 'type' is always handsome, muscular men with friendly personalities and slim attractive women. And yes - I know I'm fickle!

Understandably people can get upset on here when they read on profiles that they are excluded from people's meet preferences. But please remember, for the sake of your own equilibrium, that it's purely about sexual attraction - not about liking/disliking you as a person!

"Past experiences sometime dicates people dont meet asians... a personal preference can also be a reason which are both perfectly acceptable.

I had a bad experience with a woman a while back. That's why have stated three times on my profile NO WOMEN!!!11!!11

Also human beings make me sad. So I've blocked them too. Now looking for a male pig to fulfil my needs...

All the best.

D. Cameron. x"

liverpool

All the best.

D. Cameron. x"

Any particular breed of pig?

All the best.

D. Cameron. x"

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

Why are there so many politicians who don't want to meet Vietnamese Potbelly pigs and only want English Saddlebacks?

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

It's not that I don't like them, I've simply never felt any sexual attraction to an Asian male.

Yet I find many Asian females attractive...

Go figure.

- Amy. x

I like Asian women

I don't rule anyone out for being asian and have met a few gorgeous guys, they were all tall, well one was 5ft 1 like me but very cute.

Some people just have a particular type of person they want to meet and tbh women on here try to rule out as many guys as they can coz it's easier for them.

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

a friend of mine works in a massage palor, and finds a lot of asian customers are to pushy and timewasters, 3 came in and spend ages deciding on a girl, then 50 for half hour, then they said ok and all 3 wanted to share for the same money, one asian customer spent 25 mins in shower after the service, so that room was used for a hour but only paid for half, these type ruin it for the others

London

I think there's a huge misunderstanding on fab about the difference between dislike and sexual attraction/preferences!

I LIKE about 99% of the people I come across both at clubs/parties and in the real world - and will happily chat to them!

However - I find about 5% of those people sexually attractive! My 'type' is always handsome, muscular men with friendly personalities and slim attractive women. And yes - I know I'm fickle!

Understandably people can get upset on here when they read on profiles that they are excluded from people's meet preferences. But please remember, for the sake of your own equilibrium, that it's purely about sexual attraction - not about liking/disliking you as a person!

"

Very well put.

Freedom of choice?

Wherever the party is!

"At least you know not to message these people. Saves a bit of time. I'd rather see on a profile that someone doesn't meet fat women so I can ignore them. "

I only meet fat women within 100 miles of me. Harsh but true...

Wherever the party is!

But all joking aside, if my cock gets hard, there's a very good chance that I want to fuck you. I'm sure women have their own sexual barometer.

Just basic biology/chemistry...

liverpool

"At least you know not to message these people. Saves a bit of time. I'd rather see on a profile that someone doesn't meet fat women so I can ignore them.

I only meet fat women within 100 miles of me. Harsh but true... "

Would that also be 50 miles then for slim women since they would be half the distance of a fat lady

Darlaston

All the best.

D. Cameron. x"

Like your response... best wishes

As an Asian male , everyone has preferences, and that should be respected. Do you really expect to sleep with someone you don't find physically attracted?*usually called hookers*

Lol there's load soft profiles not looking for Caucasian men.

Who cares there's loads that are.

There a loads not looking for men at all.

Not going to care about them either.

Stop worrying about who is sleeping with who and why and just focus on finding the people who want to sleep with you.

Stockport

"a friend of mine works in a massage palor, and finds a lot of asian customers are to pushy and timewasters, 3 came in and spend ages deciding on a girl, then 50 for half hour, then they said ok and all 3 wanted to share for the same money, one asian customer spent 25 mins in shower after the service, so that room was used for a hour but only paid for half, these type ruin it for the others"

there is a big difference between work/business issues in you're professional life then meeting some one up intimately/sexually...

each their own I guess though

"a friend of mine works in a massage palor, and finds a lot of asian customers are to pushy and timewasters, 3 came in and spend ages deciding on a girl, then 50 for half hour, then they said ok and all 3 wanted to share for the same money, one asian customer spent 25 mins in shower after the service, so that room was used for a hour but only paid for half, these type ruin it for the others

there is a big difference between work/business issues in you're professional life then meeting some one up intimately/sexually...

each their own I guess though "

I know a few escorts who won't or will only reluctantly meet Asian men for the same reason.

Haggling silly offers time wasting egc

Stockport

"

I know a few escorts who won't or will only reluctantly meet Asian men for the same reason.

Haggling silly offers time wasting egc"

their choice, I've heard that before too meh if everyone has a low opinion so be it...

I think aside from those who just don't like asian guys for whatever reason that maybe people are just intimidated because of the reputation too so that could be a factor...

there might be a small percentage off the "No Asians" brigade who probably did/do find some asian guys attractive secretly in the past deep down but probably feel ashamed to admit it out loud because they probably think eeeeeew how could I? hahaha

"Urghhh how can I find a paki attractive, I better not tell Steve or he will thump me"

Stockport

""Urghhh how can I find a paki attractive, I better not tell Steve or he will thump me""

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO hahahaha probably maybe their seen as a taboo/guilty pleasure or a no no for a lot of people.

no matter if some wish to live in denial then by all means...

"

Haggling silly offers time wasting egc

their choice, I've heard that before too meh if everyone has a low opinion so be it...

I think aside from those who just don't like asian guys for whatever reason that maybe people are just intimidated because of the reputation too so that could be a factor...

there might be a small percentage off the "No Asians" brigade who probably did/do find some asian guys attractive secretly in the past deep down but probably feel ashamed to admit it out loud because they probably think eeeeeew how could I? hahaha"

Funny thing is the people with the most negative _iew of Asians are my asian mates.

A while ago when I was trying to find a good halal butcher the general advice from nearly all my asian friends was "they'll try to rip you off or sell you csp cause you're white. Want me to go in instead?"

Stockport

"

Funny thing is the people with the most negative _iew of Asians are my asian mates.

A while ago when I was trying to find a good halal butcher the general advice from nearly all my asian friends was "they'll try to rip you off or sell you csp cause you're white. Want me to go in instead?""

...sadly that is true, weird thing is a lot of asians can have big grudges/fights with one another over whatever in life and some of them tend to have a big negative conception off one another.

then the other weird thing is that a lot of em stick together in times off great hard ships too and there can be a general unity amongst them in a common struggle.

"Preference is not racist or sizeism or any other of the isms it's just preference x"

Do you mean preferencism

"At least you know not to message these people. Saves a bit of time. I'd rather see on a profile that someone doesn't meet fat women so I can ignore them.

I only meet fat women within 100 miles of me. Harsh but true... "

Is that 100 miles as the crow flies?

Stockport

"

Is that 100 miles as the crow flies? "

maybe he will make an exception and go further to meet some one he likes better? who knows as motivation can be a driving factor for some.

There's some women who don't like Any men so don't worry

Because they have a look that I don't find attractive, apart from Nikhil Sharma off emmerdale, I'd shag him.

"Because they have a look that I don't find attractive, apart from Nikhil Sharma off emmerdale, I'd shag him. "

Is he Asian ?

"Because they have a look that I don't find attractive, apart from Nikhil Sharma off emmerdale, I'd shag him.

Is he Asian ?"

Would assume so if he's playing an Asian character from an Asian family? Not 100% sure then.

Stockport

think he is middle eastern/lebanese...

so doubtful he is asian as he does not look it or have any reference to him being that.

Asians go home!

Stockport

"Asians go home!"

hehehe maybe they will try chase some off us off with their pitch forks and chants while running down the streets in their mobs..

Wherever the party is!

Would that also be 50 miles then for slim women since they would be half the distance of a fat lady "

I don't meet slim women. A slim woman said something nasty to me once so now I never associate with them. I think it's something to do with their culture and how they were brought up...

Not all but most are womanisers and have little respect for women. Its a cultural thing not racial before anyone blasts me.

Wherever the party is!

Is that 100 miles as the crow flies? "

That's 100 miles if I look at a profile and Google Ilf...er...the place where that person is located...

Stockport

"Not all but most are womanisers and have little respect for women. Its a cultural thing not racial before anyone blasts me."

aaaaah yes how could I forget the cultural gem which people seem to bring up all the time without fail, or the zero respect for women thing...

such lovely comments you all have, wonder what it will be like for you lot when you have a big fall from grace and have the same or worser _iews said about you?

oh how it must hurt some of you're egos if that were to happen..

Wherever the party is!

"

Is that 100 miles as the crow flies?

maybe he will make an exception and go further to meet some one he likes better? who knows as motivation can be a driving factor for some."

You mean forego my personal selection criteria for a chance of sexual gratification? What do you think I am? An average male Fab user?

We all know slurs get more but think this is aimed at the men

Wherever the party is!

"We all know slurs get more but think this is aimed at the men"

You mean sluts, right? Damn autocorrect!

I've still yet to read any Asian women complaining about the same issue.

Stockport

"I've still yet to read any Asian women complaining about the same issue."

oh they complain too more then you would expect in real life or on here as a matter off fact there's a forumite from huddersfield who likes to fulfil a weekly quota of her disdain about those evil pesky asian guys who hound her on fab...

"Not all but most are womanisers and have little respect for women. Its a cultural thing not racial before anyone blasts me.

aaaaah yes how could I forget the cultural gem which people seem to bring up all the time without fail, or the zero respect for women thing...

such lovely comments you all have, wonder what it will be like for you lot when you have a big fall from grace and have the same or worser _iews said about you?

oh how it must hurt some of you're egos if that were to happen.. "

Got to agree it's not asian culture, it tends to be men from all cultures can disrespect women, especially on a site like this.

"I've still yet to read any Asian women complaining about the same issue.

oh they complain too more then you would expect in real life or on here as a matter off fact there's a forumite from huddersfield who likes to fulfil a weekly quota of her disdain about those evil pesky asian guys who hound her on fab..."

That's not the same issue though if she's complaining about Asian guys, I've never heard of an Asian woman complaining about not getting opportunities because of her race.

Stockport

"

Got to agree it's not asian culture, it tends to be men from all cultures can disrespect women, especially on a site like this.

"

I seriously fucking hate that word culture and for some reason people always like to bring it up around me in real life or else where its like seriously give it a rest...

ironic thing is if a white guy shags and uses a girl a bit their like "OMG you fucked me so hard and good and used/abused me proper you're so hot and dreamy ...

if a black guy does it their like "wooow you big dreamy bbc mandingo god you can come fuck my holes till I can't walk and and am fully satisfied anytime"

if an asian guy does it....its like okay hmmm all asian lads are dogs/pushy/abusive and have zero respect for women and to top it off I shall call it my "preference" pfffffffft how ironic

Stockport

"

That's not the same issue though if she's complaining about Asian guys, I've never heard of an Asian woman complaining about not getting opportunities because of her race."

yeah because at the end of the day their women and to top it off their probably seen as a type of exotic repressed forbidden fruit of some sort so guys get a kick out of it in getting off with a sexy asian girl.

"think he is middle eastern/lebanese...

so doubtful he is asian as he does not look it or have any reference to him being that. "

Just googled him,doesn't give a background other than born in England,but his surname is of Lebanese descent,well spotted asainmale89

"

That's not the same issue though if she's complaining about Asian guys, I've never heard of an Asian woman complaining about not getting opportunities because of her race.

yeah because at the end of the day their women and to top it off their probably seen as a type of exotic repressed forbidden fruit of some sort so guys get a kick out of it in getting off with a sexy asian girl."

I've enjoyed Asian girls in the past and did indeed enjoy the exotic part, not that I saw them as forbidden, so why do you think this same exoticness doesn't work for the males?

Stockport

"

I've enjoyed Asian girls in the past and did indeed enjoy the exotic part, not that I saw them as forbidden, so why do you think this same exoticness doesn't work for the males?"

god knows or cares far as I'm concerned if I come across a woman and she's part of the "no asians" brigade shes pretty much dead to me..

look I'm going to try tone it down a bit as threads like this usually brings out my worse side and I end up saying some pretty horrid things to people sexybrain.. all I can say is this have a good time and stay safe.

"

I seriously fucking hate that word culture and for some reason people always like to bring it up around me in real life or else where its like seriously give it a rest...

ironic thing is if a white guy shags and uses a girl a bit their like "OMG you fucked me so hard and good and used/abused me proper you're so hot and dreamy ...

if a black guy does it their like "wooow you big dreamy bbc mandingo god you can come fuck my holes till I can't walk and and am fully satisfied anytime"

if an asian guy does it....its like okay hmmm all asian lads are dogs/pushy/abusive and have zero respect for women and to top it off I shall call it my "preference" pfffffffft how ironic "

I don't mind the word culture, despite being british so not really having any (fish and chips isn't culture to me, neither is the queen).

I think it could actually be down to how tactful/subtle people are, as well as how much interaction you have with types of people.

Some men are blatant misogynists, some are more covert about it. I mentioned in another post how i dump regular meets if they try to use me as a service, i know which guys leave me feeling like this and it's all types, i also know which type of guy i usually find attractive and meet, so know which type of guy i'm more likely to meet more of a variety of. All men can be the same, might be their culture expresses it a certain way that's all, might be their age, might be their class or any other status they hold.

I've even half joked with sister that this site feels like a load of posh men trying to use lower class women for a fuck, feels like this a lot of the time for me coz of who i meet.

Wherever the party is!

"

if an asian guy does it....its like okay hmmm all asian lads are dogs/pushy/abusive and have zero respect for women and to top it off I shall call it my "preference" pfffffffft how ironic

I don't mind the word culture, despite being british so not really having any (fish and chips isn't culture to me, neither is the queen).

I think it could actually be down to how tactful/subtle people are, as well as how much interaction you have with types of people.

Some men are blatant misogynists, some are more covert about it. I mentioned in another post how i dump regular meets if they try to use me as a service, i know which guys leave me feeling like this and it's all types, i also know which type of guy i usually find attractive and meet, so know which type of guy i'm more likely to meet more of a variety of. All men can be the same, might be their culture expresses it a certain way that's all, might be their age, might be their class or any other status they hold.

I've even half joked with sister that this site feels like a load of posh men trying to use lower class women for a fuck, feels like this a lot of the time for me coz of who i meet."

Men can get that too. Especially from couples.

"

I've even half joked with sister that this site feels like a load of posh men trying to use lower class women for a fuck, feels like this a lot of the time for me coz of who i meet.

Men can get that too. Especially from couples. "

I used to be the same about some guys if i'm honest. Especially when my sex addiction was out of control.

liverpool

""Urghhh how can I find a paki attractive, I better not tell Steve or he will thump me""

See this annoys me, if I had made that comment then I probably would get a ban and my post removed....seems it's one law for some !!!!

liverpool

Would that also be 50 miles then for slim women since they would be half the distance of a fat lady

I don't meet slim women. A slim woman said something nasty to me once so now I never associate with them. I think it's something to do with their culture and how they were brought up... "

Or maybe they just had taste

By *eally Filthy CoupleCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Why can't people accept the preferences of others without taking it personally !!!'

Word!

Don't think OP taking it personally just asked the question. Mr W

liverpool

"Word!"

Maybe so but if I used it I would be considered racist, like I said...one law for .....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

my experience of asian males who are 'bi', totally selfish buggers who like to be done to, give nothing back.

small sample size, but 100%

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

to go for a drink or meal, very happy to

".

I've even half joked with sister that this site feels like a load of posh men trying to use lower class women for a fuck, feels like this a lot of the time for me coz of who i meet."

Feels the bother way around to me.

My meets off here have generally been with people considering more "posh" than I, doctor, a lawyer, lots of high ups in various banks or financial institutions.

Seem to me many of the singles on here are quite career or (child) focused and don't want the hassle of dating so use this as a quick way to meet needs

".

Feels the bother way around to me.

My meets off here have generally been with people considering more "posh" than I, doctor, a lawyer, lots of high ups in various banks or financial institutions.

Seem to me many of the singles on here are quite career or (child) focused and don't want the hassle of dating so use this as a quick way to meet needs"

Yeah, that's why it was a half joke, coz really everyone is wanting a fuck. Just happens to be who i meet and who i am that gives off certain vibes about the site.

Wherever the party is!

"Word!

Maybe so but if I used it I would be considered racist, like I said...one law for ..... "

There is no justice. Just us.

By *emmabTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"my experience of asian males who are 'bi', totally selfish buggers who like to be done to, give nothing back.

small sample size, but 100%"

On the whole I would conclude with this statement. I have had a few encounters with Asian guys when dressed as Gemma.

I know the statement "I'm not a racist but" is a statement spouted by closet racist and bigots' and maybe I do have prejudices as we all do to some degree. I have never seen myself as a prejudiced person. I find many Asian guys attractive and would like to spend time with then, it always ends in the same way with me. Feeling that it's not me that they want to be with but a mouth they want to stick their cock in and try to choke me and a arse that the want to fuck preferably without a condom either.

That's why I find Asian men such poor lovers and sex partners. I know that I will probably be castigated for the above observation but that's how I have found it.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Why are there so many people that dont like whatever they dont like An free to not like without explanation

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't see many in my local club. the ones I have seen, I've shagged.

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Would be interested to know what exactly people mean by 'Asian men'. Asia is a pretty big continent, stretching from Turkey to Japan, and contains about 75% of the world's population...

Wherever the party is!

"Would be interested to know what exactly people mean by 'Asian men'. Asia is a pretty big continent, stretching from Turkey to Japan, and contains about 75% of the world's population..."

No brown people.

"Why don't so many like ginger men it's not fair "

If they look like Ed Sheeran then l love gingers

Well I have never had a problem. It depends on peoples preferences. I have 1 or 2 people I see regularly. But do see others time to time.

liverpool

"Well I have never had a problem. It depends on peoples preferences. I have 1 or 2 people I see regularly. But do see others time to time."

That's because you don't have a chip on your shoulder and blame your race for not getting meets

"Why can't people accept the preferences of others without taking it personally !!!' "

Because sometimes it is personal. Tell me you don't know one person who hates Asian people just because they are Asian. Or black people,or Easter European people. I know a few and they are all races and nationalities. Why do you think it's any different on here.

Why doesn't every women fancy guys called Carl from England?? It stumps me!!

Mr

Not being funny with sex race, has nothing to do with it. Its about pleasure and what does it for you. OP you need to chill out and go with the flow. I never had any meets for a while but then went to a few parties and met some great people. If some one says no it means no. Simples.

There are A LOT of people in the sub continent so id say that plenty of asian men are getting some.

For the second time he asked a question didn't say anything else! Mr W

By *rumfun1965Man  over a year ago

Halifax

Why are there so many people who don't like...? If i decided to let ignorance,selfishness,and frustration take over,i'm sure i could think of a gender,size,or race to blame. I find it easier to remember that as people,we all have different preferences. So accept it,be patient,and move on...

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

True but it's a good question?

So we've got:-

Why don't women like Asian men?

Why don't women like black men?

Why don't women like big men?

Why don't women like white men?

Why don't women like small men?

Why don't women like bearded men?

Why don't woman like fat men?

Why don't woman like thin men?

I wonder what the common factor is in these questions?

Stockport

"

That's because you don't have a chip on your shoulder and blame your race for not getting meets "

I don't either tbh it's just sometimes when this issue gets raised a bit of frustration comes out and it gets the better off me I will admit..

"

You're brave

"

I don't like men.

I do like their cocks though.

Wherever the party is!

Ok. I'm going to let all dark skinned guys in on a little secret. There are women on Fab who say they don't want contact from black guys who WILL fuck a black guy.

If you ask nicely I'll tell you how!

Stockport

"Ok. I'm going to let all dark skinned guys in on a little secret. There are women on Fab who say they don't want contact from black guys who WILL fuck a black guy.

If you ask nicely I'll tell you how! "

eternal optimist? I suppose that can work too for some at times...

"Ok. I'm going to let all dark skinned guys in on a little secret. There are women on Fab who say they don't want contact from black guys who WILL fuck a black guy.

Big can of white emulsion?

"

Why?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Over on the 'Why don't women like Oriental men?' I said this:

"It's not racism. A person is either attracted to another's looks or not.

And, surprise surprise, caucasians tend to find other caucasians attractive.

I'm sure Oriental people are more likely to find other Orientals attractive.

If you are a particularly attractive specimen of any racial background you're more likely to be fancied by people from other races.

It's that simple in my opinion."

*Substitute Asian for Oriental

Widnes

"Word!

Maybe so but if I used it I would be considered racist, like I said...one law for ..... "

Because if you or I used it would be but if a person uses it about themselves it simply isn't. I don't understand how you can't see that.

Widnes

"Would be interested to know what exactly people mean by 'Asian men'. Asia is a pretty big continent, stretching from Turkey to Japan, and contains about 75% of the world's population..."

You are of course correct but in Britain Asian tends to mean people from the Indian Subcontinent, in the US it tends to mean people from East Asia (China, Japan, Indonesia etc).

Widnes

I don't like men.

I do like their cocks though. "

That's good enough for me.

I don't like men.

I do like their cocks though.

That's good enough for me. "

Good enough for me too.

I wonder why rich/successful men of all races never complain about meeting women..

Stockport

"I wonder why rich/successful men of all races never complain about meeting women.. "

who knows? maybe some women are drawn to the rich and successful more then the average joe?

That's not fair, the subject indicates you are about to tell us.

Then you ask instead! sorry I don't know anyone who specifically don't like Asian men, though worryingly there seems to be more and more people who don't like anyone not born in the UK these days, must be the Farrage effect.

Widnes

"I wonder why rich/successful men of all races never complain about meeting women..

who knows? maybe some women are drawn to the rich and successful more then the average joe?"

PMSFL

I wish. ha ha ha

"I wonder why rich/successful men of all races never complain about meeting women.. "

obviously they are all gay

Stockport

"I wonder why rich/successful men of all races never complain about meeting women..

who knows? maybe some women are drawn to the rich and successful more then the average joe?

PMSFL

I wish. ha ha ha"

well I dunno? maybe the rich ans successful guys have money shooting out of their cocks instead of semen so maybe the girls like that feeling? haha..

maybe it's just an english thing as I've found the most friendly and open towards me off here have been irish/scottish and a few asian women

I don't meet Asian guys because when I worked in a sex shop years ago 99% of them that came in wanting delay sprays (for premature ejaculation) or something to make their cock bigger. I know it's a stereotype, and that that was probably only 1% of all Asian men, but it's put me off fucking them. They are lovely people, and really nice guys, just don't do anything for me sexually

Wherever the party is!

"I don't meet Asian guys because when I worked in a sex shop years ago 99% of them that came in wanting delay sprays (for premature ejaculation) or something to make their cock bigger. I know it's a stereotype, and that that was probably only 1% of all Asian men, but it's put me off fucking them. They are lovely people, and really nice guys, just don't do anything for me sexually "

Lolwut?

Stockport

see what I'm talking about? it's mainly english women/couples who are mostly on the "no asians" brigade who have an issue...

no matter might as well look else where for people who are actually open and polite.

London

"see what I'm talking about? it's mainly english women/couples who are mostly on the "no asians" brigade who have an issue...

no matter might as well look else where for people who are actually open and polite."

Can't say I've noticed people being closed minded and impolite, or did you just bandy that around because they don't want to meet you?

OP hate to piss on your fire but it's called personal choice.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

if an asian guy does it....its like okay hmmm all asian lads are dogs/pushy/abusive and have zero respect for women and to top it off I shall call it my "preference" pfffffffft how ironic "

It seems to me that YOU have the biggest issue with being Asian. Just because some women don't want to fuck you, it doesn't mean they are racist or whatever point you're trying to make.

I personally don't want to meet black or Asian guys, not because of any reason other than that I'm not attracted to them. Nobody on this site should be forced to have sex with anyone just because someone whines about it.

Maybe people get put off by the amount of bitching about being Asian? Just get over it and move on.

Stockport

"

Can't say I've noticed people being closed minded and impolite, or did you just bandy that around because they don't want to meet you?"

never said they all were or impolite just a trend I've noticed amongst a lot of em..

their free to see whoever they wish, I was just stating an observation and tbh since you asked I never actually really message anyone be it women/couples as they all get dozens off messages and I have no expectations or whatever okay?

only message people first when they approach me themselves or we have some prior conversations.

Stockport

"

It seems to me that YOU have the biggest issue with being Asian. Just because some women don't want to fuck you, it doesn't mean they are racist or whatever point you're trying to make.

I personally don't want to meet black or Asian guys, not because of any reason other than that I'm not attracted to them. Nobody on this site should be forced to have sex with anyone just because someone whines about it.

Maybe people get put off by the amount of bitching about being Asian? Just get over it and move on."

again stating an observation don't like it well don't read It, I have no issues with being what I am so don't EVER assume to think I do okay?

Stockport

"

Maybe people get put off by the amount of bitching about being Asian? Just get over it and move on."

on another point where did I ever say they were racist? or say that they should or force them into for that matter? I don't bother them or ask them if anything I leave them be but this thread is regarding the issue so I state my own opinion on it.

better yet I didn't create this thread, let alone any other threads as I never do but for some reason stating my own point of _iew of how it can be in some parts is now seen as "bitching" stating some of the real life hypocrisy which goes on now is it?

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm Asian, well Filipino, so Oriental??

And I'm not really attracted to Asian men. Could be because I never got attention from them when I was a teenager in the Philippines and I was like okay, whatever.

And I get a lot of attention from white men here in the UK.

Many reasons I suppose.

Widnes

"

WOW!! What happened here? This had been quite a light hearted thread till now. Do we really have to bring out the heavy guns every time someone raises this issue.

Some women don't like Asian men. Some Asian men don't like women who don't like Asian men. SO WHAT? Seems perfect to me.

And you can replace Asian with white, fat, thin, stupid, intelligent, English, Irish, black or anything else you want. Just let it go.

it's like this...

people will pretty much pre-judge you if you're asian as they will only see the bad reputation...

so pretty much as an asian guy some will think that you will be the following: Pushy, abusive, selfish, rude, no manners...

either that or some muppet on his or her self righteous high horse will comment on this thread and start bitching about political correction..

anyway basically to hell with those people just focus on the ones who find you interesting and want to meet."

Or maybe, just maybe they just dont find Asian men attractive and its got fuck all to do with any judgmental misconception

Stockport

"

Maybe people get put off by the amount of bitching about being Asian? Just get over it and move on.

WOW!! What happened here? This had been quite a light hearted thread till now. Do we really have to bring out the heavy guns every time someone raises this issue.

Some women don't like Asian men. Some Asian men don't like women who don't like Asian men. SO WHAT? Seems perfect to me.

And you can replace Asian with white, fat, thin, stupid, intelligent, English, Irish, black or anything else you want. Just let it go."

ah she was just one of those no asians types who got a little pissy with me and couldn't handle a few hard truths I was laying down so resorted to accusing of me of labelling people racist, bitching and having an issue myself with being what I am...

"

EXACTLY

Stockport

"

Or maybe, just maybe they just dont find Asian men attractive and its got fuck all to do with any judgmental misconception "

ah yes yet another person joining in for the kicking, again I NEVER said it was all peoples _iews just some of them which I have come across here or in real life off people..

if they don't like asians in that manner then by all means.

"

Or maybe, just maybe they just dont find Asian men attractive and its got fuck all to do with any judgmental misconception

ah yes yet another person joining in for the kicking, again I NEVER said it was all peoples _iews just some of them which I have come across here or in real life off people..

if they don't like asians in that manner then by all means."

Im neither kicking nor joining anything. I was reading the thread and if Im honest just waiting to see a post claiming people who wont meet Asians are either A) judgmental or B) racist. Yours fit category A) with no mention whatsoever that some may purely just not be attracted so I individually replied with no regard to anybody elses reply. If youve had similar replies from multiple people ask yourself, whose fault is that? Clearly your post reads as if it IS all peoples _iew in your mind!!

Stockport

"

Im neither kicking nor joining anything. I was reading the thread and if Im honest just waiting to see a post claiming people who wont meet Asians are either A) judgmental or B) racist. Yours fit category A) with no mention whatsoever that some may purely just not be attracted so I individually replied with no regard to anybody elses reply. If youve had similar replies from multiple people ask yourself, whose fault is that? Clearly your post reads as if it IS all peoples _iew in your mind!!"

look like I said earlier on in this thread these kind of subjects get the worse out of me now I will admit I can sometimes come across as a mean bastard in these type of subjects okay I will do that..

most days I ignore and don't play on the "oh I'm asian and women don't like me card" or go crying about it instead I tried to lay down some observations which I have seen at times and have in the past admittance riled me up which it shouldn't have and usually does not but the other day it did and my ranting got out of hand okay?

what do you want me to say? if I lay down a few hard truths sometimes I'm not always going to be polite or kind about it if anything half the time I then thought did I really post that stuff what was I thinking...

These forums really could do with an edit post function

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Preference is not racist or sizeism or any other of the isms it's just preference x"

Yet we still get abuse!!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Personally ... I think theres more important things to worry about in the world than if some one likes you or not ....

I couldnt give a flying fig .....

Lets just all be thankfull for being healthy ....and happy .

It's a big old mixed bag of people on here. Some are racist, some have preconceptions, others just don't find Asian men attractive.

No point worrying about any of these people.

Others are indifferent, or do find Asian men attractive. Focus on these people.

"I'm Asian, well Filipino, so Oriental??

And I'm not really attracted to Asian men. Could be because I never got attention from them when I was a teenager in the Philippines and I was like okay, whatever.

And I get a lot of attention from white men here in the UK.

Many reasons I suppose. "

That's an interesting take on it. I'm generally not attracted to younger white men for similar reasons. The type who would have ignored or taken the piss out of me when I was at university for example.

Dudley

"

And you can replace Asian with white, fat, thin, stupid, intelligent, English, Irish, black or anything else you want. Just let it go."

Actually, yes, I did need to say what I said. I'm sick of people acting like victims when they don't get what they want. I have received countless messages full of abuse for not being attracted to people. My point was that everyone is entitled to their own preference without bullshit posts like this popping up every week.

I'm fairly sure 99% of the men on this site won't find me to be their type but I'm not bitching about it, I just move on.

Stockport

"

And you can replace Asian with white, fat, thin, stupid, intelligent, English, Irish, black or anything else you want. Just let it go.

Actually, yes, I did need to say what I said. I'm sick of people acting like victims when they don't get what they want. I have received countless messages full of abuse for not being attracted to people. My point was that everyone is entitled to their own preference without bullshit posts like this popping up every week.

I'm fairly sure 99% of the men on this site won't find me to be their type but I'm not bitching about it, I just move on.

"

okay look I'll apologise for what I said okay? I'm fairly certain after my out of hand ranting and outbursts in this thread have taught me I should stay out of them and not take things too personally or let them blow out of proportion as it gets the better off me and never ends well..

Dudley

Maybe I was over sensitive too. Apologies if I offended you.

Widnes

"

"

I'm fairly sure, having just looked at your profile pics, that 99% of men on here would find you pretty dam attractive. But that's just my personal opinion.

Dudley

"

I'm fairly sure, having just looked at your profile pics, that 99% of men on here would find you pretty dam attractive. But that's just my personal opinion. "

That's until they see my ugly mug!

Widnes

"

I'm fairly sure, having just looked at your profile pics, that 99% of men on here would find you pretty dam attractive. But that's just my personal opinion.

That's until they see my ugly mug!"

Go on then, show me.

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

In a club dark room?

Wherever the party is!

In a club dark room? "

Very close!

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

In a club dark room?

Very close! "

Glory hole?x

Dudley

"

Go on then, show me. "

I'll send it in a message but don't say I didnt warn you

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

"Understandably people can get upset on here when they read on profiles that they are excluded from people's meet preferences. But please remember, for the sake of your own equilibrium, that it's purely about sexual attraction - not about liking/disliking you as a person!

"

By *corps.44Woman  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

"No Black or Asian" are Racism I'm against about saying it's only preference.

All I can say.... We are all human being it's only different choices but we don't need be racist!

""No Black or Asian" are Racism I'm against about saying it's only preference.

All I can say.... We are all human being it's only different choices but we don't need be racist! "

Wrong. It is a visual preference NOT racism. If we left it off our profile then had to say no or delete messages from every asian or black guy would that help them? No it would waste their time. She knows what she does/doesnt find attractive, fuck all to do with personality or preconception those would make it racist, so why bother letting them waste their time! Its no different from saying no beards, nobody over a certain size or no shaved heads. Its physical atteaction NOT racism!

Darlaston

Being asian am on the side of the fence if I see "no asians" I respect that and move on and not think "racist".

If i am brutal about it.. out of 10 profiles I see, about 5 will have "no asians". To the weak it can be disheartening and think "why do so many people dont want me" as in a good portion of profiles dont want to meet indians.

Frankly I think the reason we have some many of these forum threads are people wanting to understand why this is and not from a racist _iew.. but not realising that its a choice and preference people have and nothing about people being racist at all.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

All I can say.... We are all human being it's only different choices but we don't need be racist!

Wrong. It is a visual preference NOT racism. If we left it off our profile then had to say no or delete messages from every asian or black guy would that help them? No it would waste their time. She knows what she does/doesnt find attractive, fuck all to do with personality or preconception those would make it racist, so why bother letting them waste their time! Its no different from saying no beards, nobody over a certain size or no shaved heads. Its physical atteaction NOT racism!"

Wrong. It is a visual preference NOT racism. If we left it off our profile then had to say no or delete messages from every asian or black guy would that help them? No it would waste their time. She knows what she does/doesnt find attractive, fuck all to do with personality or preconception those would make it racist, so why bother letting them waste their time! Its no different from saying no beards, nobody over a certain size or no shaved heads. Its physical atteaction NOT racism!"

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

As a rule Frisky is not attracted to Asian males, what ever their actual heritage. Once in a while someone may catch her eye but it is the way she has been treated that has put her off.

In the 4 years we have been going to singers clubs, we have had about 7 unpleasant experiences.

Unfortunately 4 of those have been with males from the Indian subcontinent. The others were a male from Eastern Europe, a single female and a couple.

So overallover over 50% of the unpleasant experiences have been with Asian males and two of those were the worst...

"As a rule Frisky is not attracted to Asian males, what ever their actual heritage. Once in a while someone may catch her eye but it is the way she has been treated that has put her off.

In the 4 years we have been going to singers clubs, we have had about 7 unpleasant experiences.

Unfortunately 4 of those have been with males from the Indian subcontinent. The others were a male from Eastern Europe, a single female and a couple.

So overallover over 50% of the unpleasant experiences have been with Asian males and two of those were the worst..."

I have to agree, I've no issues with Asians at at. Apart from in a club environment, so many have tried forcing themselves on partners or thought it was a free for all. As for saying why don't people like Asian men… why do I see many Asian women ignore white guys? I'd suspect it's a preference thing.

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

These threads annoy me. You don't do asian lads any favours with these kind of forums. I'm asian, and I get replies saying they ain't interested in me cos im asian. And that's fine by me. Its all about preferences. Stop worrying about these little things

"These threads annoy me. You don't do asian lads any favours with these kind of forums. I'm asian, and I get replies saying they ain't interested in me cos im asian. And that's fine by me. Its all about preferences. Stop worrying about these little things"

This is it! People who moan about not being someone's choice just make others look like whiny people. Simple fact of life is you aren't always attractive to everyone.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We feel the same. We don't shout about who we don't meet but when people ask we will be honest.

Unless someone did something that compromises others safety we think it is up to each person to make their own opinion of someone.

"We feel the same. We don't shout about who we don't meet but when people ask we will be honest.

Unless someone did something that compromises others safety we think it is up to each person to make their own opinion of someone.

"

You know I think fab should make a rule that you have to sleep with anyone that messages you because if not its racism/sexism/ageism/homophobia/sizeism.

No for all the men that moan on the forums. Don't complain when you're forced to get gang banged by a group of tv's

"We feel the same. We don't shout about who we don't meet but when people ask we will be honest.

You know I think fab should make a rule that you have to sleep with anyone that messages you because if not its racism/sexism/ageism/homophobia/sizeism.

No for all the men that moan on the forums. Don't complain when you're forced to get gang banged by a group of tv's

"

Lol, loving your logic

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 23/11/15 10:27:20]

I don't like any men...it's nothing personal

"

Thanks for being included in your group of something you make us trans sound disgusting.

I don't ask to sleep with anyone and respect people choices for who they want to sleep with. But i am sure some KKK member would find you not so palpable too and a joke

"

Go on then, show me.

I'll send it in a message but don't say I didnt warn you "

I've seen that so called described mug lol - keely you know you're a right peice of hot totty xxx