FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bi first timer

bi first timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we started swinging this year and really love it by far. never want to give it up. i am interested in giving the bi side a go with women. i find my self more attracted to women boobs and thinking about kissing them. what i like is some advice as it will be my first time when i get to do it.thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im in the same situation, would love to hear people's advice/experience

I can only say from a guys point of view, i had a mate who i knew was bi, once i had made up my mind to try it out i waited until we were at a party where i knew we were both staying over, waited until i had some dutch courage and felt him up, he took it from there. :D

Only advice ive got is be gentle. Women take longer to get aroused and like foreplay and teasing more than men, but you are a woman and you know how it goes, you should be fine

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Relax,and don't do anything you dont feel comfy with.

thanks some one i know ask a women to be my first i got too embarassed as it was on the spot and i want prepared for it. she said yes, but at the time i was afraid now i wished i did it i bottled out of it. but now i want to try it

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

The only advice I would give is be honest with your 1st experience, let them know it's your 1st time, the majority of people will understand, and be patient.

We meet someone once, it was their 1st bi experience, throughout the sexual meet, we felt “uncomfortable” believing we we're not for them, it turned out it was their 1st bi experience, had they informed us from the outset, it would have diminished all the anxieties / tension the situation created.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Jayne had never played with a woman before we started swinging, but the idea got her very horny.

Fast forward to our first party, and it came naturally, one minute she's upstairs getting changed into her sexy gear, with a lady who had "gone to help" the next minute.... well, you can guess lol!

thanks will keep that in mind

» Add a new message to this topic