FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pegging positions

Pegging positions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, me and my fuck buddy are going to try pegging tomorrow as she told me she has a strapon. Any advice as to positions that are good for a guy? I've only had straight seX before so it is a bit new to us both

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doggy usually the easiest

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I found being on my back with my bum overhanging the edge of the bed or couch with my legs lifted onto my partners shoulders was my favourite.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"Hi all, me and my fuck buddy are going to try pegging tomorrow as she told me she has a strapon. Any advice as to positions that are good for a guy? I've only had straight seX before so it is a bit new to us both"

Part of the fun is to explore for yourselves, surely?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just thinking about easing myself in for a first time, also positions guys like to rub against their prostate

On your back with perhaps a cushion under you if needed. More options this way.

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

you forgotten the most important bit plenty of lube first time ouch

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

"On your back with perhaps a cushion under you if needed. More options this way. "

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Only you will really know or rather find out what is the best position for YOU!!

Just a couple of pointers from my experience ..

If the guy is on his back first (this can tend to be more relaxing for him and also maintains eye contact), bear in mind it is quite tricky for us to be on top and entering gracefully - so a couple of pillows under your hips will help quite a bit. Unless the dildo is quite long (as in more than say 5 inches), it may slip out quite a bit - as obv we have no sensation feedback to feel how deep we are in. or not.

If you are on all 4's (my fave, as when he is used to it this is where he usually tells me 'faster! harder! deeper! MORE!!) you may find you have to spread your knees quite wide to drop your arse down. Else it just ends up looking like a chihuaha trying to mount a rottweiler. so a few pillows under your belly might help take some pressure off your thighs trying to maintain position.

oh and would advise against a curry and a few pints of guinness beforehand

Enjoy!!

Try and explore yourself. Everyone is different. Mr A loves me taking control. So take your time and explore yourself. Good luck & enjoy!!

Doggy, lying flat on your stomach with a pillow under your hips, cowgirl (but you're the girl) or on your back legs up

"Only you will really know or rather find out what is the best position for YOU!!

Just a couple of pointers from my experience ..

If the guy is on his back first (this can tend to be more relaxing for him and also maintains eye contact), bear in mind it is quite tricky for us to be on top and entering gracefully - so a couple of pillows under your hips will help quite a bit. Unless the dildo is quite long (as in more than say 5 inches), it may slip out quite a bit - as obv we have no sensation feedback to feel how deep we are in. or not.

If you are on all 4's (my fave, as when he is used to it this is where he usually tells me 'faster! harder! deeper! MORE!!) you may find you have to spread your knees quite wide to drop your arse down. Else it just ends up looking like a chihuaha trying to mount a rottweiler. so a few pillows under your belly might help take some pressure off your thighs trying to maintain position.

oh and would advise against a curry and a few pints of guinness beforehand

Enjoy!! "

Id like a bit iff that

My wife loves reverse cowgirl or is that cowboy? She just likes to sit on sofa and have me ride her strap-on although I do love it when she pounds me hard from behind whilst I'm usually bent over the arm of the sofa or over the dining room table

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Depends on your height differences....

And is your arse used to being penetrated?

Doggy - either all fours - or just arse up / face down...

On your back with a pillow or two under your bum...

Or you riding her cow girl style - (at least then you can control the speed and depth of penetration).

IME

(Obviously the usual - douche / prep / lube / relax!)

Flames

"On your back with perhaps a cushion under you if needed. More options this way. "

This position is amazing

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

The majority of ours is on all fours doggy style, though when she tired I sometimes end up on top

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Depends on choice of strapon as well.. the wife and i have tried 4 before we got it right.. too hard..too wide straps not correct..not fitting her etc etc.. but good luck..its so worth it..

P.s we settled on a doc johnson detachable with few different cock sizes.. doggie works for us best..

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Bend him over tell him to brace himself and slam it in hehe

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

"Bend him over tell him to brace himself and slam it in hehe "

Yes please ??

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

then shout now you know what it feels like bas**** hehe (joke)

If you back into it first to ease your self in its much easier for the first time. Maybe squat into it as you can have more control and then relinquish control over to her and hold on for dear life.

You will live it though feels amazing.

[Removed by poster at 06/10/15 12:45:22]

I like your thinking

Not something ive dabbled with,,make sure you dont end up with a blob of turd on the white shag pile. It could put a damper on the proceedings..

With a real cock I like to be on top or on my back with my legs over his powerful shoulders or ankles in his strong hands.

Damn; I'm feeling horny now

"Hi all, me and my fuck buddy are going to try pegging tomorrow as she told me she has a strapon. Any advice as to positions that are good for a guy? I've only had straight seX before so it is a bit new to us both"

Popper's good quality lube and spoon position

I'd have to say for a first time cowgirl is good...you're in complete control...I've found can take it deeper too that way...might just be me...as others have said...lots of lube...you really can't use too much...good luck and enjoy

By *ichael_OxlongMan  over a year ago

London

I prefer on my back but on my knees in front of a mirror comes a close second!

Positions vary on both your heights, sizes and flexibility just try them and see. My only advice if it's your first time is take it slow to start. Slide in then stop, hold that position for a few seconds before carrying on. Each time you enter for a new position do the same thing. You'll find the muscles relax while you are holding that position enough to make penetration loads easier x

» Add a new message to this topic