FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Reporting people

Reporting people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If your profile clearly stated that your not into gay/bi activities with another man and you still got messages would it be ok to report them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe the report button is more for verbal abuse/general abusive behaviour on here, I don't think its to be used for people that cant read, otherwise we would be reporting people hourly for not reading our profile as well!

Our profile clearly states that we don't meet Bi guys but we get messages all the time. A simple no thanks does the job without us feeling the need to report them. Not worth getting bent out of shape for it.

No. just ignore or block.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Nope, report is for abuse, threats, false pics and info etc.

Just block and move on.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

As said just block .I'd also look at using the filters if you've not already to help.

"As said just block .I'd also look at using the filters if you've not already to help."

Yep, what she said.....

I used to get loads till I used the block filter. (Now I don't get any mail at all ??)

Thanks guys. Just a bit of a frustration I suppose

Having read the o p prof8le it does not state anythong about no contact from gay or bu in fact the female is bisexual go figure so if not wanting contact re bi or gay needs to be clearer.

On to the question posed I get messages off guys wanting my cock even thought they are straight i either block or message saying are you confused or just hedging beys.

If you report someone for what is really not against site rules you are then at risk of trouble by making in effect false report.

Just block or let them know you are not interested.

can i report your bum for being delish?

Forum Mod

If we all reported people who didn't read our profiles the poor admin team would go into total meltdown

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"If your profile clearly stated that your not into gay/bi activities with another man and you still got messages would it be ok to report them? "

But your profile doesn't clearly state this anywhere. Perhaps it should?

"Having read the o p prof8le it does not state anythong about no contact from gay or bu in fact the female is bisexual go figure so if not wanting contact re bi or gay needs to be clearer.

On to the question posed I get messages off guys wanting my cock even thought they are straight i either block or message saying are you confused or just hedging beys.

If you report someone for what is really not against site rules you are then at risk of trouble by making in effect false report.

Just block or let them know you are not interested."

Should have stated this is for a oldish single profile that I have. Not really used but had a friend invite from a bi guy who likes to convert straight guys and a message asking me to fuck his tight slut arse! It got my hopes up this morning

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

most people on here i find just message the picture dont bother reading profile, i only report when they annoy me

I'd just like to point out I'm flattered by the offers, but please read before posting.

"If your profile clearly stated that your not into gay/bi activities with another man and you still got messages would it be ok to report them? "
yes it's what I do and I had to do it this morning after I told guy after first message not interested then after 4 th message blocked and reported

"If your profile clearly stated that your not into gay/bi activities with another man and you still got messages would it be ok to report them? yes it's what I do and I had to do it this morning after I told guy after first message not interested then after 4 th message blocked and reported "

Didn't want to comment on here but I can't pm you. But wow nice profile!! Shame your too far my OH would love to play with you, I'd be happy to just sit there and drool.

"can i report your bum for being delish? "

After you've licked it?

There are loads of guys out there who, just chance their arm regardless of what your profile says.

I myself get loads if messages from gay or bi men even though I clearly state not looking for men.

Just block them. If everyone reported these people the Admin would be so swamped with work. The site would probably crash. Just block them. It's the easiest way.

"Having read the o p prof8le it does not state anythong about no contact from gay or bu in fact the female is bisexual go figure so if not wanting contact re bi or gay needs to be clearer."

While I would agree, I had a quick read and whilst it does not specifically state no gay or bi-guys, it was very clear to me about the sort of fun the OP is after and that the male half of the couple ONLY plays with ladies.

I can therefore understand OP's frustration, and it gives the overall impression that gay and bi-guys can not read and have no respect for the preferences of others and just think that they can message anyone with a cock - though I am sure that this is not the case for all gay and bi-guys - much as the numerous complaints levelled at single guys does not apply to all of us.

In response to OP's question, I would agree with the general consensus of blocking those that clearly can not read, but perhaps consider making a very clear statement on the profile that they have no interest in Gay or Bi-Sexual men.

"Having read the o p prof8le it does not state anythong about no contact from gay or bu in fact the female is bisexual go figure so if not wanting contact re bi or gay needs to be clearer.

While I would agree, I had a quick read and whilst it does not specifically state no gay or bi-guys, it was very clear to me about the sort of fun the OP is after and that the male half of the couple ONLY plays with ladies.

I can therefore understand OP's frustration, and it gives the overall impression that gay and bi-guys can not read and have no respect for the preferences of others and just think that they can message anyone with a cock - though I am sure that this is not the case for all gay and bi-guys - much as the numerous complaints levelled at single guys does not apply to all of us.

In response to OP's question, I would agree with the general consensus of blocking those that clearly can not read, but perhaps consider making a very clear statement on the profile that they have no interest in Gay or Bi-Sexual men."

I suppose it's a similar argument to women and couples complaining about single guys messaging them when they are not interested. I've never really liked the block button, but I'm starting to realise the major plus side to it.

Are you thinking of clearly stating this on your profile then? Just clicking the 'straight' option doesn't clearly state you aren't interested in guys who are gay/bi.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

We get loads of messages from 'straight' guys wanting to play with my bf, either on his single one or our couple profile. We always ask them why they don't disclose that they are bi curious. Also an assumption that just because a single bi guy messages us, we will play with him. It is tricky as we have different tastes in men so we don't often both want to play, hence the single profiles. Oh no, wait, I forgot I am not allowed one, lol

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

why don't you use you're filters so you don't receive message from other guys

» Add a new message to this topic