FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A lady friend has Question about a gangbang any help regarding etiquite and rules

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well its down to the woman in the gangbang,Ask her if she is the person wanting one,what the boundaries are.If its just vaginal/anal penetration,dp,double penetration etc...if she wants one she must know what she wants to happen in one

We have done its a first so any help appreciated

"We have done its a first so any help appreciated "

??so what does she want to happen?unless she dont know about it?

Does she invite them in or all hands on deck

"Does she invite them in or all hands on deck"

Its up to her,I dont think she should have a gangbang,she dont seem all there

By *iverview1Couple  over a year ago

gourock

"Does she invite them in or all hands on deck

Its up to her,I dont think she should have a gangbang,she dont seem all there "

Think he is a captain of a nice ship, what do you all think

"

Knowing how things usually work is important - otherwise you might find yourself in situations that you didn't expect to happen.

Instead of being a dick, perhaps you could tell the OP what has happened at the gangbangs you have previously attended?

Why do you say that? Wanting a gang bang makes you retarded does it?

Why do you say that? Wanting a gang bang makes you retarded does it? "

Getting interesting this post

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Why do you say that? Wanting a gang bang makes you retarded does it?

Mmm I would love a gang bang but it's getting someone to arrange one for me xx

Getting interesting this post "

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Never been to one but I guess it depends on a few things. Whether she is inviting them round or just turning up on a greedy girls night.

Does she want to see or just feel. Does she want to be in control or have the feeling of being used.

Her preferrance is paramount. With a idea of what she wants others maybe able to recommend ideas and pitfalls to avoid.

Think about going to a greedy girl night in an established club, that way you can watch, learn, speak to people and find your way slowly into something that could be a great experience.

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Iv only been to one but I was in no doubt she was calling the shots, a very strong willed lady.

It should be very much down to her choice, if she wants to be in charge ask her what rules she wants, if she wants to be taken and used then you have to be the strong one to make sure things don't get out of hand

Have you considered just being nice and helpful instead of making completely unnecessary remarks?

Its up to her,I dont think she should have a gangbang,she dont seem all there Think he is a captain of a nice ship, what do you all think "

I think people are getting unpleasant and that it's really not necessary!

"

Knowing how things usually work is important - otherwise you might find yourself in situations that you didn't expect to happen.

Instead of being a dick, perhaps you could tell the OP what has happened at the gangbangs you have previously attended?"

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

She has complete control. What she says goes. Set your rules between yourselves beforehand. Have a safeword. If you are her partner you need to watch her like a hawk. Make sure everyone behaves but more importantly make sure she is happy and enjoying it.

Do not be afraid of telling anyone if they overstep and call a break for refreshments or call an end to it when she has had enough. If the safeword is used everything stops then and there.

If she is a bit nervous start with one guy and gradualy allow the rest to join in.

Just remember it is ALL ABOUT HER, and you are the police for the evening. Anyone she particularly likes.... Get his phone number, anyone she doesn't like you can ask to leave if she really doesn't like him. He will be sad but the other guys will encourage him to go if they think the gangbang will be cancelled.

What's a real shame is that it's felt that a man is required to 'police' other men.

Looked at this guys profile hes not had a meet let alone a gangbang and hes saying the OP's partner is not all there lol

His advice is about as much use as asking a catholic priests advice on the subject.

Obviously he has no relevant experience to advise so he chooses cheap remarks hopefully he wont be around much longer

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

"What's a real shame is that it's felt that a man is required to 'police' other men."

I agree, but hopefully the lady will be busy enjoying herself in a safe enviroment where she doesn't have to worry that everyone has a condom on coz someone else is doing that for her. All she has to concentrate on are her own orgasms.

I meant it in a way to make her feel relaxed and secure, not marching up and down like the gestapo. Ocd enjoys a group and so do i, but i always have a protective eye open just in case.

I held one a couple of years back...the couple organised it...they choose all the guys...and i hosted it..but from what i gathered from them..they invited a few not loads more that they wanted and made sure the guys were genuine not just a bullshiter trying to get his kicks by talking about it...and tbh...it was a younger couple..and they invited the older guy !!!

"What's a real shame is that it's felt that a man is required to 'police' other men.

I agree, but hopefully the lady will be busy enjoying herself in a safe enviroment where she doesn't have to worry that everyone has a condom on coz someone else is doing that for her. All she has to concentrate on are her own orgasms.

I meant it in a way to make her feel relaxed and secure, not marching up and down like the gestapo. Ocd enjoys a group and so do i, but i always have a protective eye open just in case."

It's something I'd like to do myself, but I've come across too many guys who only listen to 'no' or condom rules when they're policed by another guy.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

If i am doing filmed gang bangs i make it known from the start anyone not complying with the house rules leaves, also i never allow alcoholic drinks, condoms have to be used for all intercourse and the lady as the final say with the guys on what she does/don't do.

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

I host them

Hire a venue/dungeon

hire some sia to enforce the rules

get another woman so she's not alone

pikety always watches out for me /condom rule and vice versa

By *hloeTheTVCumSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

essex/london

"I host them

Hire a venue/dungeon

hire some sia to enforce the rules

get another woman so she's not alone

pikety always watches out for me /condom rule and vice versa"

And your a fucking amazing host Steph!

In your bed

"What's a real shame is that it's felt that a man is required to 'police' other men.

I meant it in a way to make her feel relaxed and secure, not marching up and down like the gestapo. Ocd enjoys a group and so do i, but i always have a protective eye open just in case.

It's something I'd like to do myself, but I've come across too many guys who only listen to 'no' or condom rules when they're policed by another guy."

Could be another woman. I think it's just a logistic issue. If you have a mouthful of cock and are facing away from the door. If someone else wanders in (assuming a club setting). You don't want to have to break the scenario just to give the latest potential all the rules and whether they fit the bill.

You may have age, facial hair, skin colour, height, weight preferances. As well as condom, bareback, oral, anal, gagging or not gagging, slapping or not etc etc.

With another body managing this for you, logistically they should all be kept manageable.

Even if you were a man into reverse gangbang or a gay/bi man into male gangbang. If you have a man or woman sat on your face, you will find it tricky to keep an eye on everything going on at the other end of your body.

Sure you could wander in with a sandwich board popped up in the corner with all the rules, but another body is a simpler solution.

It's something I'd like to do myself, but I've come across too many guys who only listen to 'no' or condom rules when they're policed by another guy.

Could be another woman. I think it's just a logistic issue. If you have a mouthful of cock and are facing away from the door. If someone else wanders in (assuming a club setting). You don't want to have to break the scenario just to give the latest potential all the rules and whether they fit the bill.

You may have age, facial hair, skin colour, height, weight preferances. As well as condom, bareback, oral, anal, gagging or not gagging, slapping or not etc etc.

With another body managing this for you, logistically they should all be kept manageable.

Even if you were a man into reverse gangbang or a gay/bi man into male gangbang. If you have a man or woman sat on your face, you will find it tricky to keep an eye on everything going on at the other end of your body.

Sure you could wander in with a sandwich board popped up in the corner with all the rules, but another body is a simpler solution."

It's true, and I get that. But if I wanted to organise something on my own, and invite people, and tell them the rules beforehand, I still don't think I'd be able to trust alot of people to follow them.

In your bed

"

It's true, and I get that. But if I wanted to organise something on my own, and invite people, and tell them the rules beforehand, I still don't think I'd be able to trust alot of people to follow them."

Trust takes time and experience so I agree it would require alot of self confidence to go it alone. Not something I'd ever recommend when meeting strangers for a one off meeting.

By *rincess2015Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

"She has complete control. What she says goes. Set your rules between yourselves beforehand. Have a safeword. If you are her partner you need to watch her like a hawk. Make sure everyone behaves but more importantly make sure she is happy and enjoying it.

Do not be afraid of telling anyone if they overstep and call a break for refreshments or call an end to it when she has had enough. If the safeword is used everything stops then and there.

If she is a bit nervous start with one guy and gradualy allow the rest to join in.

Just remember it is ALL ABOUT HER, and you are the police for the evening. Anyone she particularly likes.... Get his phone number, anyone she doesn't like you can ask to leave if she really doesn't like him. He will be sad but the other guys will encourage him to go if they think the gangbang will be cancelled."

This!

Spot on. You have to have 100% trust in your man to let go and enjoy yourself wholeheartedly. I loved my experience because I knew he had my back and that whatever happened was safe and was within our(my) limits. I could then quite happily concentrate on the oral I was giving knowing he had checked the guy about to fuck me was wearing a condom etc. Nothing for me to do but enjoy. The memory of his grinning face whilst he watched is still one of my absolute favourite images.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"

Just remember it is ALL ABOUT HER"

This, as far as rules and wants go.

You need to speak to one eho hss been there usually attended by gentleman without egos a very hard thing to find unless you are lucky mmm

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

As far as the comments about rules and problems with guys go, we have been organising One group session a month for years now, and never had a problem. Generally all the guys police themselves, and all are usually too nervous to be arses.

Go for it, just be sure the female is clear about what she wants/ doesn't want before you start.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"As far as the comments about rules and problems with guys go, we have been organising One group session a month for years now, and never had a problem. Generally all the guys police themselves, and all are usually too nervous to be arses.

Go for it, just be sure the female is clear about what she wants/ doesn't want before you start."

agree with this ive had a few gangbangs but fb sorts out the guest list cuts out those wannabes who just want to chat and wank about it if they know its a guy they are chatting to also contact num essential straight away if they are serious about attending ....then i just have to turn up and get ready but once its in full swing its up to me how long and what's on the agenda

Her body her rules. No hard and fast rule. She may want everyone in the room, wanking off while she has 1,2 or 3 guys around, she might want a circle of cocks around her. She can make them line up and go 1 at a time. As long as the terms are laid out with the invite there should be no dramas

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"As far as the comments about rules and problems with guys go, we have been organising One group session a month for years now, and never had a problem. Generally all the guys police themselves, and all are usually too nervous to be arses.

Go for it, just be sure the female is clear about what she wants/ doesn't want before you start."

Absolutely

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 19:42:49]

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

"What's a real shame is that it's felt that a man is required to 'police' other men."

We've been present at gangbangs where there was no "gangbang monitor" and no-one tried on anything outside what the lady wanted. It seems to be common for it to be that way.

There's no reason why the ganbang monitor could not be another lady.

Some ladies do get off on organising gangbangs and dogging meets - happy to suggest and direct and if it works and makes for a sexy event folk will often go along with it

Sure you could wander in with a sandwich board popped up in the corner with all the rules, but another body is a simpler solution.

It's true, and I get that. But if I wanted to organise something on my own, and invite people, and tell them the rules beforehand, I still don't think I'd be able to trust alot of people to follow them."

Only invite guys you've met before. Then they will already know what you enjoy, they're more likely to turn up and you'll already of had a chance to see what their behaviour is like.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Rose will have impromptu ones in clubs when she's in the mood and as the guys are almost always strangers, she wants condoms. It's not possible to hold a briefing for everyone beforehand as when a GB is underway, men wander in and join the queue. When she gets into her "altered state" as she calls it and goes off on a wave of pleasure, she can't see whether her next guy has a condom on, so I'm always close to make sure (and in cases she needs lube). Some try to go in bareback now and again, and we have a woman friend who once finished a club GB in a very cummy state, nobody had been watching out for her, so Rose needs looking after.

She always loses count of her men and gets embarrassed when I tell her the number afterwards, so she's certainly not going to be in a state to make sure they're rubbered up.

"Some try to go in bareback now and again, and we have a woman friend who once finished a club GB in a very cummy state, nobody had been watching out for her, so Rose needs looking after.

."

I find this utterly astounding.

The default assumption should ALWAYS be that you use a condom for everything, unless told otherwise. Not bareback unless told otherwise.

Such arseholes.

In your bed

"Some try to go in bareback now and again, and we have a woman friend who once finished a club GB in a very cummy state, nobody had been watching out for her, so Rose needs looking after.

I find this utterly astounding.

The default assumption should ALWAYS be that you use a condom for everything, unless told otherwise. Not bareback unless told otherwise.

Such arseholes."

Whilst in a perfect world yes. Seen enough going on to not be surprised.

As someone said previously - a joint gangbang with another woman might be a good solution? X

» Add a new message to this topic