FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Post club contacts

Post club contacts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I went to Chams last night and met some lovely couples who I know use this site. Since swapping phone numbers/ emails is tricky when you only have a towel to your name, I wondered what everyone else has found to be the best way of getting in contact again ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't use clubs but i would think this site is a good way of getting in contact again, especially as you know the couples now. Also what about getting peoples numbers after the sex and just before everyone leaves the club????

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"Hi, I went to Chams last night and met some lovely couples who I know use this site. Since swapping phone numbers/ emails is tricky when you only have a towel to your name, I wondered what everyone else has found to be the best way of getting in contact again ?

"

we seen you there lol

"Hi, I went to Chams last night and met some lovely couples who I know use this site. Since swapping phone numbers/ emails is tricky when you only have a towel to your name, I wondered what everyone else has found to be the best way of getting in contact again ?

"

welcome home m8y hope you had a good time in oss lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

we seen you there lol"

We seen you there as well.........

No wonder I couldn't find you again.... you were off enjoying yaself!!!!

Bugger..... must stalk single men quicker next time.

Totally off topic but..MADCHICK,i just read your profile and laughed out loud! Bloody brilliant,my sense of humour...

...or is it really that accurate lol?

trick is when at chams keep pen and pad behind bar with your number already written on it and tell the bar person if someone asks for it to give it them, that way its easieror carry a bag lol a few of the men wear bum bags keep fone numbers and fags in em

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Totally off topic but..MADCHICK,i just read your profile and laughed out loud! Bloody brilliant,my sense of humour...

...or is it really that accurate lol?"

Ask the Pussy Posse..............

You may have the pleasure/displeasure (delete as appropriate) of finding out some day!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Google Vista print they will do you 250 business cards free and supply a card holder free too, then leave behind the bar as someone said already. I got mine within 3 days.£2.50 postage.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol Bad,,, will have to say hello next time we are there together ! .... or arrange to meet!

Thanks for the ideas of the pens behind the bar, and the business card. Will have to think of something witty to write on it.....

You can also get 'business cards' printed in booths in MK city centre - it's really easy and no-one else knows about what you put on them. You put in the details you want and then wait for them to be printed - like passport photo booths!!

Or, you can ask the bar staff for pen and paper!

m8y

suggest you get your number tatooed on your knob cos no one will believe ya and deffo want to look

» Add a new message to this topic