FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was wondering if any of you lovely swingers could tell me how I could improve my profile?

Thanksss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen a lot worse. Maybe a few more pics but generally seems ok. Not too pushy. Not negative like so many are. You can accommodate! You should be doing ok mate!

lol far from doing okay! when i send messages they are nice but are they too nice? they are the usual hi how are you type but some people are like dont send how are you type messages...so how to start a swinging message? haha

"lol far from doing okay! when i send messages they are nice but are they too nice? they are the usual hi how are you type but some people are like dont send how are you type messages...so how to start a swinging message? haha"

Hi how are you type messages are ok but when you have about 20 plus all the same you're unlikely to get a response. Read the profile and tailor a message to the individual. Also, try adding some more pics. Good luck.

Thanks

If someone could have a look at mine and maybe give me some advice on any changes that are needed them I'd be grateful too.

» Add a new message to this topic