FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else had this. A profile (couple) which states they are after MMF all over it, says 'looking for: guys'. Doesn't also have 'not looking for single guys' there.

When I clicked to send a message it said I couldn't as they had blocked my sex??? bit odd...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hmmm, just been thinking, maybe they blocked me individually, but I don't remember messaging them, lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi iv had it a few times blocking single guys is prob what they done which is fair enough if they not looking for ingle guys but if the got it in their profile they should update it so as everyone knows where they stand .

some cpls have the block on single males, then they can mail the ones they want..

Yes, but my point was that it didn't say 'not looking for single males' as in the bit that comes up when they check that box. I think all in all I must have got blocked individually somehow, just didn't remember ever messaging them...

Forum Mod

Maybe they have blocked single men by mistake and are all depressed cos they're getting no messages lol

You know on a profile where it has the couples names, and then below it are the headings 'looking for' where it tells you whether they are looking for couples or females etc the age range they are after and if they mind smokers, and then 'meeting' which has accomodate or travel options?

Well usually if a couple doesn't want single guys and have ticked the box then it says 'not looking for single guys' on the 'looking for' bit. That bit wasn't there, and they had 'males' listed.

That was what confused me...

Forum Mod

Oh! maybe you have messaged them in the past? oooops

I'm gonna have to come spank that bum of yours if you're not careful!

Forum Mod

LOL its a popular spanking spot

Is that spot or pot?

Forum Mod

"Is that spot or pot?"

Bot!

LOL... you know if you ever change your name that may actually work!

Forum Mod

I get confused enough as it is with all the name changes on here.....It would'nt feel like me if I was'nt honeypot

"You know on a profile where it has the couples names, and then below it are the headings 'looking for' where it tells you whether they are looking for couples or females etc the age range they are after and if they mind smokers, and then 'meeting' which has accomodate or travel options?

Well usually if a couple doesn't want single guys and have ticked the box then it says 'not looking for single guys' on the 'looking for' bit. That bit wasn't there, and they had 'males' listed.

That was what confused me..."

yeah, looking for....that means their looking for, doesnt mean they want msgs of them, means they will llook for the single male x

So you only talk to males and MM couples, and if they send you a message first that's not ok?

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

yup...some will find it's not okay...as there will too many messages to handle and they don't want to appear rude/waste others time/got too many that they forgot who they've contacted with...:D

On another note, I think scrummy's giving you some idea on what the couple might me meaning to do..:D

From the looks of it....yes...I think they've block you personally...probably you have messaged them before when the profile looks a bit different with different photos...:D...or maybe they wanted to put you in hotlist but accidently click blocklist...:P

"some cpls have the block on single males, then they can mail the ones they want.."

Oh good idea...

If they are interested they are if not, let it go or you risk becoming the pushy type.

» Add a new message to this topic