FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > MSN

MSN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirty14u OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Could any users give us a quick low down on what / how / where etc?

We have never looked at it before, but there seems to be 2 sorts - MSN Web Messenger and MSN Messenger and we don't want to go though all the hassle and then it install the wrong one!

So...

Do we need a hotmail addy?, (Guess so, as we don't really want to be handing our ordinary e-mail around...)

If we are right, we can cam one-to-one with other users but can select who sees it, i.e. not everyone who has MSN access?

Is there audio like on Chat here at FS?

Any other advice most welcome.

Cheers

Flirty

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure what the difference between msn web messenger and msn messenger is, but I do know that with msn messenger you can cam to cam, although not sure about the audio bit. I'm sure you can do it without a hotmail account and don't worry about people seeing your email address - only those you invite or accept an invite from can join your network. Hope I've helped (well maybe a little bit anyway!)

em as above im not sure about the difference between web and normal msn , but im pretty sure you can make a call , that is have audio when you are camming with someone assuming you have something like a mic although having never done this im not sure how it works all i know is it is possble .

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Msn web messenger is a browser based messenger system....basically you can sign in using you "@hotmail or @live" e-mail....however...you cannot use video chat or call....just regular IM...other than official MSN Web Messenger there's also Meebo which practically works the same way...

If you want to cam and audio chat you'll have to install MSN Live Messenger...:D

i have live messenger it was a free download can talk and cam one to one or even one to more and groups. Live messenger I think is the most popular one.

By *lirty14u OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Thank you one and all. I had found messenger but not Live messenger!

X

"Thank you one and all. I had found messenger but not Live messenger!

X"

google it

live messenger is the one ya want hunni xx

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Just go to the Microsoft website, and Live Messenger (as MSN and its variants are now known) is usually listed on the homepage as one of the top downloads.. if not just enter Messenger in the search box.. "simples"

Pretty much agree with all of that...

Yes you can cam, and do audio if you have a mic, and no not everyone can see. You decide who you invite to view your webcam....

» Add a new message to this topic