FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > whats the script ???

whats the script ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hmm ok buit puzzled im thinking its maybe the wording or something but for whatever reason i seem to be getting a lot of male attention , now i wouldnt mind if i was gay , but im not , is it the phrase open minded that does it ? im just curious does any other guy get this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

please no offence meant but the word sailor jumps out

just our opinion

xx

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Wouldn't it be easier to just block them using message filter?...:D

Maybe you're so irresistible that they had to try...you never know unless you try eh?...:D...I mean...they...never know...:D

"hmm ok buit puzzled im thinking its maybe the wording or something but for whatever reason i seem to be getting a lot of male attention , now i wouldnt mind if i was gay , but im not , is it the phrase open minded that does it ? im just curious does any other guy get this ? "

Fancy a fuck???

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I would say that half the "Looked At Me" I get are from Single Men. There;s lot of reasons, I am sure, but I like to think they are trying to learn from my excellent profile... lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i dont mind looking at the profile thats fine like u said a variety of reasons for it , its the winks and messages asking if ur gay or have evr thought about it etc etc , clearly states straight in the profile .

Milton Keynes

Also mails from other guys who have just signed up, and then delete their account same day. What are they on???

Chancers, or kids messing about.

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

Quite ironic really - now brokensailor knows in a very small way what its like for couples who say 'no single males' in their profile but who still get replies from single guys. Multiply your 'are you gay? any chance?' replies by 10 and you'll really know what its like and how frustrating it is!

Milton Keynes

Heavens - Love this in your profile! - "and black means black, not asian, East European or someone who has just spent two weeks in Benidorm."

LMFAO

Open minded sailor... Err.. Its possible maybe lol

I wouldn't worry about it too much I get heaps pm aswell although they admit to sending around 10 others aswell .So you could just be getting random hits tgc x

"hmm ok buit puzzled im thinking its maybe the wording or something but for whatever reason i seem to be getting a lot of male attention , now i wouldnt mind if i was gay , but im not , is it the phrase open minded that does it ? im just curious does any other guy get this ? "

Just go into your account,click blocked and block single guy's,sorted.

You have to understand that many "straight" single guy's on here are in fact bi.So you can't blame gay or bi guy's from chancing it.

XXXX

I didn't even know that there was an option to block single guys. And if there is, it begs the question, why don't the couples who are so anti use it rather than get themselves wound up?

"hmm ok buit puzzled im thinking its maybe the wording or something but for whatever reason i seem to be getting a lot of male attention , now i wouldnt mind if i was gay , but im not , is it the phrase open minded that does it ? im just curious does any other guy get this ?

Fancy a fuck???"

As long as you bring jezza bigfella lol x

Ok i had a look at your profile and do think that it's maybe got to do with the wording in your profile as it seems as if you haven't clearly said i'm straight, not into bi/gay men. Sometimes people need you to be really really clear and spell it out for them, of course they are going to chance their luck if they think there is a chance! good luck xx

There is of course one thing that you could add to the profile and as someone has already mentioned here's the irony of it....

NO SINGLE (GAY) GUYS.

Do what most do and add some rude sentence about cant you read/are you thick.

Many do that on here.

"I didn't even know that there was an option to block single guys. And if there is, it begs the question, why don't the couples who are so anti use it rather than get themselves wound up? "

Yes sounds an easy answer doesn’t it, however the block single males filter doesn’t quite work like that, it should be restricted to friends only but its not, as it is now anyone you have replied to in the past is immune to the filter, so if you’ve sent 500 no thanks replies to single males and decide to use the filter because your getting way to much mail, these 500 can still contact you. Not sure why its not only friends that can contact you as it would help a lot of people who don’t want to meet single men.

just use the block single guys option i had the same mate and now i get none coming thru PROBLEM SOLVED!!

peanut

"I would say that half the "Looked At Me" I get are from Single Men. There;s lot of reasons, I am sure, but I like to think they are trying to learn from my excellent profile... lol"

That will be true in my case of course ha ha ... thought I should add that in case it shows up that I've looked at anyone's profile several times!

» Add a new message to this topic