FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > incredibly stupid I know.

incredibly stupid I know.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was supposed to be having a meet with a man who had lots of verifications. We've been using Whatsapp and he took something I said this afternoon the wrong way. Now I've got him sending vile messages. What's worse I gave him my home address (stupid I know but I went by the verifications).

Now he's taunting me with the fact he knows where I live too. Any advise? (Besides not being so blooming stupid next time)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block the number x

Block his number, block him on here and if he does turn up call the police.

You don't have to put up with any of that crap.

Did you explain you didn't mean whatever he took the wrong way as it sounded?

If you genuinely feel threatened then contact the police.

Block number and on here intrigued what he took wrong way. And until you had definite time and day to mert did you give him your address.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Was supposed to be having a meet with a man who had lots of verifications. We've been using Whatsapp and he took something I said this afternoon the wrong way. Now I've got him sending vile messages. What's worse I gave him my home address (stupid I know but I went by the verifications).

Now he's taunting me with the fact he knows where I live too. Any advise? (Besides not being so blooming stupid next time) "

report him to admin and report him to the police. Trust me they take this kind of thing very seriously and wont turn a hair when you say how you know him. Save the messages to show them.

They will say the same to you that I'm going to say (and you clearly already know) do NOT give your address out to anyone EVER again.

By *impleme667Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I would say explain what you meant to calm him down and take control of the situation and then cut it off. You don't want to be in touch with some unpredictable bloke who can threaten you whenever he is upset.

Block number and on here intrigued what he took wrong way. And until you had definite time and day to mert did you give him your address.

I was just teasing. He said about kissing and I jokingly said he was a pervert. Had to explain I was joking. Later on he said I'd be posting a veri about how hot and amazing he is. I said I don't do veris and he completely lost the plot.

I've explained I was teasing, asked him politely to leave things and even apologised but to no avail.

Frightened if I block him he'll just come round

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was just teasing. He said about kissing and I jokingly said he was a pervert. Had to explain I was joking. Later on he said I'd be posting a veri about how hot and amazing he is. I said I don't do veris and he completely lost the plot.

I've explained I was teasing, asked him politely to leave things and even apologised but to no avail.

Frightened if I block him he'll just come round "

You shouldn't be responding to him at all unless its to tell him that if he doesn't leave you alone you will report him to the police.

Keep his text and the ring the police they take it very serious when someone threatens another person by text messaging happened to our daughter.. . . . (Not within swinging though) however they visited the guy the same night we called them . . Stopped him in his tracks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was just teasing. He said about kissing and I jokingly said he was a pervert. Had to explain I was joking. Later on he said I'd be posting a veri about how hot and amazing he is. I said I don't do veris and he completely lost the plot.

Frightened if I block him he'll just come round "

Did you get his address?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You shouldn't be responding to him at all unless its to tell him that if he doesn't leave you alone you will report him to the police."

This

As above and if he put veiled threats or owt u feel upset by that legally is harassment. Just send short reply to next message threatening cops then block him he woll move on to someone else.

Well you do say on your profile you love a good freak

Explain to him you are saving every message he has sent you as proof of his abuse. And if he does not leave you alone, you will be forced to contact the police. I had a similar problem. Luckily I did not give out my address. But I really hope you take comfort in the fact that he is not likely to just turn up. He probably would have by now. He is just trying to intimidate you. And you need to make sure he understands you will not tolerate it. Good luck sweetie x

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

Don't let him intimidate you, take control now.

Report him to Admin & block him on here.

I'd also keep all the text messages and block him on whatsapp and on your phone too.

If he comes to your house call the police.

Good luck x

Did you get his address?"

No because as you all know....I'm incredibly stupid. I was naïve I thought someone with plenty of veri's wouldn't be a psycho

"Well you do say on your profile you love a good freak "

False advertising I think its time to change it. Tbf I'd been talking to him since I joined a fortnight ago and he seemed perfectly sane.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Did you get his address?

No because as you all know....I'm incredibly stupid. I was naïve I thought someone with plenty of veri's wouldn't be a psycho "

ok, stop beating yourself up, lesson learned.

Its unlikely that he will come round, this type of creep gets their kicks from frightening women but please do as we have all advised and tell him you will report him to the police if he so much as breathes the same air as you then stop all contact. It doesn't matter if you don't know his address you have his mobile number.

Thanks for all the advice. Considering just deleting the account tbf. I collect enough stalkers at work.

By *igersfan74Man  over a year ago

All over

Tell people who he is! Name and shame may take the heat off you and keep you safe for the time being! And hopefully embarrass the fool in the mean time;-)

Not allowed to name and shame in the forums though, just in case you were about to!

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Also use kik instead of WhatsApp.

Good luck with the situation. Something I dread happening.

I think naming and shaming would probably make him worse. Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm now off to join the local convent

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Before you block him etc copy over his profile pics if they contain anything at all (tattoos, hairstyle, etc) even if they don't show his face. Then report him to admin, then make sure your local police have been alerted and maintain 100% vigilance until this is sorted. Keep your phone and a flashlight handy and an appropriate device or two at various places in the house that make good close range weapons. Since we're not allowed the obvious ones I'd suggest a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher or two: they make excellent close range defence (few people can breathe CO2 never mind deal with the cold) and gives you a chance to either belt him with it or make the door!

"Before you block him etc copy over his profile pics if they contain anything at all (tattoos, hairstyle, etc) even if they don't show his face. Then report him to admin, then make sure your local police have been alerted and maintain 100% vigilance until this is sorted. Keep your phone and a flashlight handy and an appropriate device or two at various places in the house that make good close range weapons. Since we're not allowed the obvious ones I'd suggest a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher or two: they make excellent close range defence (few people can breathe CO2 never mind deal with the cold) and gives you a chance to either belt him with it or make the door!"

Thanks. Is there any point even reporting him to admin as none of it has happened on the site?

As I live on my own with my son I have several 'devices' around the house.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Reminds me of this thread

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/272501

She was that bothered about being blackmailed and her husband finding out, that in the following 2 weeks from posting it, she had at least 6 more meets (1 the day after posting it).

If that's anything to go by - I think you'll be fine

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If he's making threats on here then report the messages to Admin.

If he's making threats off-site and you feel as though you are at risk then its one for the Police.

Either way you should block his profile.