FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New profile?

New profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be a lot of people recently saying that their profile was deleted randomly and they've had to set up a new one, and even some saying they've not been able to set up a new profile for ages.

How easily can someone's profile be deleted without their knowledge as I just find it really suspicious?

Also, it would really put me off meeting the person, but am I just thinking too much about it?

Wild xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a "delete account" tab on the left on the "my account" page, which I suppose if you weren't paying attention you could click on by mistake. I have deleted all my messages before just by inadvertently clicking on the "delete all messages" tab! Not sure that someone's account can be deleted without their knowledge.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The delete account button when clicked normally asks you for a password to delete it. So I can't see it being done by accident.

"The delete account button when clicked normally asks you for a password to delete it. So I can't see it being done by accident."
Oh I didn't realise that, good point there though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys. It just got me thinking about whether the profile had been deleted by someone reporting the profile or whether you can just make a mistake yourself

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks guys. It just got me thinking about whether the profile had been deleted by someone reporting the profile or whether you can just make a mistake yourself "

I would think the same as you to be honest.

here's another thing we have noticed about deleted profiles

some profiles come on here declaring they are new but when u actually read the profile and look at the pics you realise that they are not new at all but u have actually spoke to them on a few occasions

how do they do this? are u aloud to just randomly delete your profile then start again?

x

» Add a new message to this topic