FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Womens Opinions Wanted

Womens Opinions Wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good afternoon ladies.

Ideally looking for a brutal and honest opinion of what sort of profile and message would get your attention.

At the end of the day...if you're not someones type or preference then they will give you no time of day but if you had to make a top tip for a profile and one for a message....what would it be ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno - liked your pics then got put off by the profile text ! You getting loads of messages from women not "your type" cause thats how it reads and doesnt seem quite the ticket to me. Your profile comes over rather aggressive and angry and would certainly put me off xx

It's ranty. You're 3 weeks in and already seem to be in a very negative place, what about anything you've written is going to make a woman think, 'hmmm he sounds interesting, I'd like to get to know him'

Lose all the bullet point stuff and start again, express yourself as best you can about who you are, what you are offering and what you are looking for. Injecting humour is good, you've stated people take it too seriously but there is nothing fun at all about your content, it's very negative. So if light-hearted is important, express that in a light-hearted way.

"It's ranty. You're 3 weeks in and already seem to be in a very negative place, what about anything you've written is going to make a woman think, 'hmmm he sounds interesting, I'd like to get to know him'

Lose all the bullet point stuff and start again, express yourself as best you can about who you are, what you are offering and what you are looking for. Injecting humour is good, you've stated people take it too seriously but there is nothing fun at all about your content, it's very negative. So if light-hearted is important, express that in a light-hearted way."

this. You're a good looking young man, show your positive personality in your profile rather than all that negativity. Good luck!

First impressions of your profile: you sound like a very angry little chap. Second impression: you are getting innundated with messages -so why complaining?? Use the filters -thats what they are there for. I would usually offer the advice of attending socials but you sound so aggressive I'll hold back on that advice.

Read the first few lines of your profile and thats all

Bored straight away

I only do hApPy.

Very negative profile in every way. Would put me (Diane) off right away.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Just asking for women's opinions when you say you want to meet couples makes it look as if the bloke is just an annoyance.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

funtime fella hmmm really the profile says different maybe angry fella is better

Your profile says nothing about you. Like your pics though x

"Your profile says nothing about you. Like your pics though x"

Pics are good, just not to be too much of a negative ninny

By *exbomb35Couple  over a year ago

Argyll

Yeah defo need to change your ranting profile very off putting ..

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Nice pictures. Would like a smile though as the mean and moody look is not my favourite. Your profile as others say needs a re write. Be positive. Tell others what you can offer and what you are looking for. Try to list what you want not what you don't

Relax and have fun.

Thanks guys amazinf how an idea can backfire ha. I wrote that hopefully showing I understood all your frustrations but clearly when it comes to writing a profile i suck

I have tried a new approach.....hope this comes across a little better

"Good afternoon ladies.

Ideally looking for a brutal and honest opinion of what sort of profile and message would get your attention.

At the end of the day...if you're not someones type or preference then they will give you no time of day but if you had to make a top tip for a profile and one for a message....what would it be ? "

You look cute, liked the pics thought the profile was ok.

Only advice I would give would be don't act too desperate .....major turn off

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a damn sight better than the earlier one, so good for you for acting on advice from regular forum swingers.

"It's a damn sight better than the earlier one, so good for you for acting on advice from regular forum swingers. "

Thank you Steve.

Thanks to everyone for your advice....epic fail on my first attempt

"Thanks guys amazinf how an idea can backfire ha. I wrote that hopefully showing I understood all your frustrations but clearly when it comes to writing a profile i suck

I have tried a new approach.....hope this comes across a little better "

Much better and good on you for acting on the advice. Your personality is now shining through. Good luck

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

Didn't see your original profile so can't comment but from what I see now looks fine ~ nice pics btw

I cant reply to most of you personally because of filters but thanks to everyone for your help and i am glad im coming across more like myself now if i cant reply to anyone....a fab of your pictures is me saying thank you

"I cant reply to most of you personally because of filters but thanks to everyone for your help and i am glad im coming across more like myself now if i cant reply to anyone....a fab of your pictures is me saying thank you "

Thank you for the Fab's

I didn't see earlier profile either, this one seems well written though

Second attempt is much better, got a nice cheeky feel to it

"Thanks guys amazinf how an idea can backfire ha. I wrote that hopefully showing I understood all your frustrations but clearly when it comes to writing a profile i suck

Very good.

"I cant reply to most of you personally because of filters but thanks to everyone for your help and i am glad im coming across more like myself now if i cant reply to anyone....a fab of your pictures is me saying thank you "

That is a 100 times better, approachable, open and cute! Now you just have to do the hard work and find your ladies

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oi! I want a fab as well!

Even though the thread title wasn't applicable

essex chelmsford

you look like a young danny dire

ah thanks for the fab x

Absolutely 100% better. Quite refreshing to see a single fella take note of advice. I'm sure you will be very successful. Happy swinging

Much better and you made me giggle x

Aaaw thanks for Fabs ...... Oh I never got any ! Lol x

"Aaaw thanks for Fabs ...... Oh I never got any ! Lol x "

Ooooh thank you gorgeous !!! Lol xxx

By *adamfoofooWoman  over a year ago

leeds

'Understood our frustrations'... Jesus how patronizing, sorry to burst your bubble hun but women are NOT the frustrated ones on here..p.s ditch the pic of you showing off the moobs, looks really uncomfortable..))

essex chelmsford

'Understood our frustrations'... Jesus how patronizing, sorry to burst your bubble hun but women are NOT the frustrated ones on here..p.s ditch the pic of you showing off the moobs, looks really uncomfortable..))"

true but

'Understood our frustrations'... Jesus how patronizing, sorry to burst your bubble hun but women are NOT the frustrated ones on here..p.s ditch the pic of you showing off the moobs, looks really uncomfortable..))"

erm the OP was referring to the content of his original profile when he mentioned frustrations

He's not the one being patronizing!

'Understood our frustrations'... Jesus how patronizing, sorry to burst your bubble hun but women are NOT the frustrated ones on here..p.s ditch the pic of you showing off the moobs, looks really uncomfortable..))

erm the OP was referring to the content of his original profile when he mentioned frustrations

He's not the one being patronizing! "

Thank you

You've misunderstood what the OP was saying because you didn't see the first profile content.

He sounded up himself, ranty and demanding.

Same mistake a lot of people make.

Now having taken some advice, he doesn't. And that's a good thing because it didn't represent the person he seems to be.

It's not often people take constructive criticism without becoming defensive, not really sure why he warrants a rant and insults therefore.

You've misunderstood what the OP was saying because you didn't see the first profile content.

Now having taken some advice, he doesn't. And that's a good thing because it didn't represent the person he seems to be.

It's not often people take constructive criticism without becoming defensive, not really sure why he warrants a rant and insults therefore."

Im glad others are seeing my opinion on that comment too. Not really sure how me admitting my mistakes constitutes an insult of my pictures. Luckily for me though....i dont hit the gym and spend all my time working on perfecting my body.......#proudofthemoobs

It's not often people take constructive criticism without becoming defensive, not really sure why he warrants a rant and insults therefore.

Im glad others are seeing my opinion on that comment too. Not really sure how me admitting my mistakes constitutes an insult of my pictures. Luckily for me though....i dont hit the gym and spend all my time working on perfecting my body.......#proudofthemoobs "

You come across as a nice polite young man with a touch of cheekyness about you You asked for advice, you took it in good grace and you acted on it. I think your profile now shows your personality better and your pictures show you as you are! Oh and you're cute too

Thanks legs (more fabs sent your way) i dont negative comments to be honest...im not a serious person that lets personal opinion affect me too much. The general opinion now is that my profile comes across as acceptable and approachable so i am happy with that

"Thanks legs (more fabs sent your way) i dont negative comments to be honest...im not a serious person that lets personal opinion affect me too much. The general opinion now is that my profile comes across as acceptable and approachable so i am happy with that "

Aww thanks It's always good to go with general opinion, and as long as you're happy then that's the main thing. Enjoy

dontcha just luvre it when someone comes in mid thread with an ill informed rant....?!

as for the moobs comment, that's a tad personal.....

I didn't get the read your original profile, but I have to agree with the majority this one is well written and I like your pics

» Add a new message to this topic