FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Boob job

Boob job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone used the belvedere clinic before x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

Do you really need to use one? Look great to us!

By *igmac350Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Has anyone used the belvedere clinic before x"

Don't spoil what you have, you look fantastic,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv had 2 kids n feel unhappy with them plus I want to b a wee bit bigger

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Iv had 2 kids n feel unhappy with them plus I want to b a wee bit bigger "

There is a great cosmetic surgery forum and info site called look your best.

The clinic isn't important it's the surgeon that's going to be doing the operation, if you go on there and ask someone might have had the op at the clinic and can recommend a surgeon. I would personally recommend booking a couple of consultations at different clinic and seeing what the different surgeons recommend. Then have a good think about it. The first surgeon I saw I didn't like at all, turns out what he recommended for me would of looked bloody awful! A good surgeon won't just do what you say, they will say what's best for your body shape etc to achieve what you like in the best way possible.

And ignore the 'don't do it' brigade. I know what it's like to hate your boobs and my op was the best thing I ever did. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Iv had 2 kids n feel unhappy with them plus I want to b a wee bit bigger

The clinic isn't important it's the surgeon that's going to be doing the operation, if you go on there and ask someone might have had the op at the clinic and can recommend a surgeon. I would personally recommend booking a couple of consultations at different clinic and seeing what the different surgeons recommend. Then have a good think about it. The first surgeon I saw I didn't like at all, turns out what he recommended for me would of looked bloody awful! A good surgeon won't just do what you say, they will say what's best for your body shape etc to achieve what you like in the best way possible.

And ignore the 'don't do it' brigade. I know what it's like to hate your boobs and my op was the best thing I ever did. Xx "

This is great advice I had an uplift and it has made me so much more confident about myself. Me and my hubby did lots of research on the internet and found a female surgeon near leeds who was fantastic and was very honest about what could be done and what would look right. Just make sure you consultation is with the surgeon.

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

And ignore the 'don't do it' brigade. I know what it's like to hate your boobs and my op was the best thing I ever did. Xx "

Never said don't do it, merely commented that the op looks great as it is. It's their choice at the end of the day, just sometimes seems people go straight down the surgery route when sometimes confidence in what they have is needed. Have seen programs about body dysmorphia were people have had multiple operations and have never been happy. Perhaps if they had had someone treat the underlying psychological issue (confidence/depression) it would have saved them a fortune, prevented them from having unnecessary surgery and avoid the possibility of having a bad operation or meet an unscrupulous surgeon who gives bad advice, or let's the patient have what they want done - no matter how bad it will look.

Not saying that the op has any of these issues, but should look at all the options before jumping at the surgery option and possibly spoiling what they already have.

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Pleeeeeeese, please dont do it! You are beautiful as you are, believe me!

Sending you a big hug and a tender kiss!

personally, i have a problem with surgery that is not needed.

it all comes with dangers and risks, and dont cosmetic enhancements need to be renewed every now and then, so its not just 1 operation, you are signing up for a lifetime of going under the knife.

its absolutely your call

hope you come to the right decision for yourself.

but have to agree, hardly think its needed

you look great as you are nice proportions ,why spoil what is already great,makeing them any bigger will put your figure out of propotion, a bit like putting landrover tyres on a ferrari , also ten years down the line they will sag and look awful, we have seen the results in clubs manytimes, nice pert firm tits hanging down on saggy skin,

I used Dr Plovier - had the consulation in Manchester and the surgery in Belgium - best think I ever did gave me so much confidence

Am i the only one that cant comment about your boobs has theres no pictures of them on show. Unless ive missed them because other ppl seem to think there ok

By *r Mrs Tusty69Couple  over a year ago

derby

Awwww bless you sweetheart i can relate to everybody's answers. There all looking out for your best interests hunn.

only you yourself can make the right decisions for yourself. We all have our reasons why. But they too can be on a personal level ie confidence. Weightloss Having children etc.

I too will be having my beasts done. But mine is do to a 4stone weight loss. And my breasts have gone down 3 cup sizes. And after 2 children too. Which yes I know is nature.

we're all behind you hunn every step of the way. xxx

"Awwww bless you sweetheart i can relate to everybody's answers. There all looking out for your best interests hunn.

only you yourself can make the right decisions for yourself. We all have our reasons why. But they too can be on a personal level ie confidence. Weightloss Having children etc.

I too will be having my beasts done. But mine is do to a 4stone weight loss. And my breasts have gone down 3 cup sizes. And after 2 children too. Which yes I know is nature.

we're all behind you hunn every step of the way. xxx"

damn girl your plenty big enough why make them bigger,

"Iv had 2 kids n feel unhappy with them plus I want to b a wee bit bigger "

Bit of advice honey,if u do decide to have them done it's hard to get a choice of bras over the size of dd cup xxxx

I had mine done about 6 years ago after my third child was born and my breasts shrank beyond recognition. For me the main criteria was that I wanted to return to my normal 34B size and did not want to have any visible scars. So the main issue was the surgical technique used. In my case the surgeon's incisions were in my armpits and the implants placed below the muscle.

The post operative pain was very severe for 48 hours but certainly worth it as I am very happy with the result.

Have a look at my pics and judge for yourself.

Good luck!

derby

"Awwww bless you sweetheart i can relate to everybody's answers. There all looking out for your best interests hunn.

we're all behind you hunn every step of the way. xxx

damn girl your plenty big enough why make them bigger,"

hello hunn believe it not they look bigger than wot they are. I used to be an E cup now I'm only a C cup. All my bras are far too big. And I miss them so much. It's a confidence boost thing tbh babe. Xx

Kent

Bit of advice honey,if u do decide to have them done it's hard to get a choice of bras over the size of dd cup xxxx"

La senza, ann summers, debenhams all have a huge range of bras over DD now, and even more available online. More stores are getting larger sizes all the time, only people with G and above that I know of really struggle now to find bras, my mate is a G and was so excited when la senza went up to a bigger cup size,

By *evonTallGuyMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

My female friend had hers done 6 months ago for similar reasons. It really boosted her confidence, and despite me being one of the "don't do it" brigade, I have to admit they look fantastic.

She's the same age as you too, so if you'd like a friendly chat PM me and I'll give you her details.

derby

"My female friend had hers done 6 months ago for similar reasons. It really boosted her confidence, and despite me being one of the "don't do it" brigade, I have to admit they look fantastic.

She's the same age as you too, so if you'd like a friendly chat PM me and I'll give you her details."

thank u Devon hunn xx

By *lpeters55Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

I concur with everyone else!! You don't need it. You look beautiful and have a great body with a gorgeous arse.

But happiness is everything. If you've thought long and hard and you absolutely serious. Then go on get it done. Good luck to you. And post the results.

Did I miss something? You can't see her breasts in her public pics so not really up to us to say whether she needs it or not.

"Did I miss something? You can't see her breasts in her public pics so not really up to us to say whether she needs it or not."

i asked this but no reply from ppl. Full of brown noses lol

"Am i the only one that cant comment about your boobs has theres no pictures of them on show. Unless ive missed them because other ppl seem to think there ok "

By *lpeters55Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Her look we mean.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

visiter

I'm amazed that people consider this after the pip implants poisoning women over the years. I realise after that there rules are being tightened but there are a lot of sick women out there wishing they had never gone through with it. hate to be scare monger but all surgery has a chance of going wrong.

you mean you guys havent seen her boob pics?

lush.

you have really missed out

Kent

"I'm amazed that people consider this after the pip implants poisoning women over the years. I realise after that there rules are being tightened but there are a lot of sick women out there wishing they had never gone through with it. hate to be scare monger but all surgery has a chance of going wrong. "

All sex has a chance of giving people horrible diseases but we still go ahead with that!!

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We're fortunate that Mrs T has got a pair of 'page 3 stylee' tits and we don't have to fork out 5 grand. However our 20 yo daughter is not happy with her little 'cornettos' and wants to have them done. We are against it because of the risks but she wants them to boost her self-confidence. This illustrates the point that women have cosmetic for themselves, whereas most men (or anyone narrow-minded lol) think

that women have these procedures to attract men. Apart from professional reasons this is far from the truth.

Anyway if you do have them done don't have the 'tupperware' type, go for the natural look.

"We're fortunate that Mrs T has got a pair of 'page 3 stylee' tits and we don't have to fork out 5 grand. However our 20 yo daughter is not happy with her little 'cornettos' and wants to have them done. We are against it because of the risks but she wants them to boost her self-confidence. This illustrates the point that women have cosmetic for themselves, whereas most men (or anyone narrow-minded lol) think

that women have these procedures to attract men. Apart from professional reasons this is far from the truth.

Anyway if you do have them done don't have the 'tupperware' type, go for the natural look."

and thats the problem with society today.

women, and to a lesser extent, men, have to live up to this beautiful body stereotype, with a small waist and big boobs, to feel good about themselves (obviously not the men, they have to be almost asexual in looks according to these fashion magazines)

i really feel for women that arent happy with a part of their bodies that they cannot change without going under the knife.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Im not just saying this to make you feel better Ive fabbed lots of your pix YS22 before I saw this thread. I used to own a modelling school so I kinda know a little about breast augmentation.

Personally I wouldnt get it done if I was a woman. Im a breast man I love tits/nips I always have. I think natural breast is best. I been with a few thats had kids and a few thats had boob jobs... Id choose natural any day. But its your body you know what you want. Theres some great bras out there and tit tape etc.... Whats your OH think??

By *aisy100Woman  over a year ago

wakefield

"I'm amazed that people consider this after the pip implants poisoning women over the years. I realise after that there rules are being tightened but there are a lot of sick women out there wishing they had never gone through with it. hate to be scare monger but all surgery has a chance of going wrong. "

Havnt you read the DOH statements? the PIP implants are not toxic..... well thats what they are telling me!

By *aisy100Woman  over a year ago

wakefield

Not used that clinic but used Elanic in Glasgow and the surgeon Vivek Sijarivan, he uses the Nuffield Hospital. I travelled hundreds of miles to meet him and then again for surgery, the way he helped women with PIP implants was amazing and even replaced the ones he had personally implanted himself while working at another clinic years ago, if you google him you will read how passionate he is.

You will get people saying this and that, that you dont really need them but ( and not to sound harsh) how do they know what you do or dont need?

Just do your research xx

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

Considering having an op to enhance mine, did any of you who've had it suffered any ill effects or loss of sensation, as my nipples are so sensitive now I don't want to lose that if I can.. Any advice welcomed x

now why would you need a boob job you seem to have perfect pair on you as it is

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

[Removed by poster at 02/02/14 23:31:47]

derby

"Am i the only one that cant comment about your boobs has theres no pictures of them on show. Unless ive missed them because other ppl seem to think there ok "

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Ohh Hottie your's are gorgeous.. love'em soft and lovely shape cannot wait to squidge them again x

Kent

And ignore the 'don't do it' brigade. I know what it's like to hate your boobs and my op was the best thing I ever did. Xx

Ohh Hottie your's are gorgeous.. love'em soft and lovely shape cannot wait to squidge them again x"

Thanks!!

Agree with this comment it really is down to the surgeon a good one will recommend what will look good on you

Don't do it!

A women knows how her body feels and if it would give you more confidence go for it. I know people that are so happy with the results. I also have watched horror stories on tv. Just do lots of reading up and weigh up the pros and cons for yourself. you look great in your pictures and think you should stay as you are with some sexy undies. However you know what you want and it's your decision x

After having a brush with cancer in 1998, and dropping a stone in a few days, the first place the weight went from was my boobs and I went down to a 32AA

9 years later and after years of hating how I looked I had mine done at the Harley Clinic in Manchester, I had a great surgeon whose advice I took on board and went up to a 34c,

They're my pride and glory now,and I'd advise any woman , do it for you, and no one else!

"After having a brush with cancer in 1998, and dropping a stone in a few days, the first place the weight went from was my boobs and I went down to a 32AA

9 years later and after years of hating how I looked I had mine done at the Harley Clinic in Manchester, I had a great surgeon whose advice I took on board and went up to a 34c,

They're my pride and glory now,and I'd advise any woman , do it for you, and no one else!"

Good for you!

» Add a new message to this topic