FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile advice

profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, i've been on here a while now and had a few meets when i joined. Now though its gone a bit quiet! Is there anything on my profile i should change or spice up a bit? Thanks for any help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks fine, maybe go to a social event to get ur green verified tick, guess some people will look and think been on a year and no verification and think ur not quite who u say u are!?

Nice pics and good straight write up! X

Could try chat rooms and going on cam?

Clubs ~ by far the best way to make contacts (and have loads of fun), once people know who you are you'll get invited to all kinds of shenanigans.

Cheers guys. I'll give the chat rooms and clubs a go see how i get on then lol

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Hi guys, i've been on here a while now and had a few meets when i joined. Now though its gone a bit quiet! Is there anything on my profile i should change or spice up a bit? Thanks for any help "

Cant those people you have met verify you? That would help.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Also consider emphasising your swinging experience, so that you don't seem like a guy who's got this as his fantasy.

Some people are a bit against much negative focus in a profile, and I notice yours stresses you're not gay etc. Maybe keep that short and clear or just block single guys from messaging you, if you're having a problem, then remove it from the text. It could deter some bi mf couples from being curious about playing with you. You can set your message filters to only allow certain types of user to communicate.

Another thought is about your description as 'stocky' - these mean different things to each of us, so it may be worth adding unclothed pics, so that people can determine if you're attracting them, so that they want to be in touch.

I do agree about clubs, or socials, so that you can get to know others.

Good luck!

Two of the three people aren't on here now lol i'll ask the third though to verify.

Thanks i'll change that bit of the profile

Heres another one for you then......people always say on their profiles that they want an interesting message being sent to them and the standard hey how are you is boring and will never get replied to. Surely the simple message is opening the door to more and if they like the look of you then the better messages will start and then when a more in depth message is sent your seen as a nob lol so whats a good first message?!?

» Add a new message to this topic