FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice...

Advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all first real time posting here. Got something we're wondering what to do with.

Seen a profile nearby that we liked the look of, checked out the pictures and it turns out they are friends out with of the lifestyle, that we didn't know we're in to swinging.

I don't think they have recognised us as we don't have any face pics available to non friends.

Should we contact them and say something. Maybe along the lines of " hi ***** it's **** here. We won't tell anyone if you don't?" Making a laugh about it or should we just play dumb as if we haven't seen the profile.

We're not bothered about them knowing it's us.

Any one ever been in this position before?

Thanks. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep...my neighbours son recognised me....kinda worried me how as only body pics on but we just had a laugh about it and respect each others privacy....hes knows id tell his mum otherwise lolol

we bumped into some friends at a club lol but not make any difference to day to day life xx

"Yep...my neighbours son recognised me....kinda worried me how as only body pics on but we just had a laugh about it and respect each others privacy....hes knows id tell his mum otherwise lolol"

How did you find out? Did he message you?

Just wondering if we should say. We're not worried about it but always wonder how they would react...

Also just wondered how he managed to recognise you as that's a great skill just from your body pictures. Which are nice by the way.

Unless you actually want to potentially have some fun with them,what is the point of telling them that you know them ?

They may react badly to it some people are very paranoid about their private swinging lifestyle.

He said it was my hair he recognised lol

He messaged me yes and initially I denied knowing him but in the end thought to hell with it ive nothing to hide anyway ....we just had a laugh about it and he said he had always had a thing for me which made it even funnier lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't contact them, if you meet at a club that's another matter but if you don't know how they'd react I would leave it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you don't intend meeting then I'd be discreet and not mention it. I'd probably block them too to avoid any potential embarrassment but if you met for a drink you could say 'that was a fab time' and tell them about a couple you know who are swingers .

Ok thanks for the replies.

Looks like the general consensus is to let it be and if we actually meet them then say.

Thanks for the help folks.

we found a 2 couples on here we know in our real lifes

one couple we blocked we dont want to play with them

the other we sent them a message saying hi its ....

and had a lovely weekend at theirs he he

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

Yes found someone on here i work with it was fine & had a good kaugh bout it xx

I recognised someone from my work place, he recognised me too ....we then had lots of fun (out of work hours)

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We've had a few that we know, one we blocked cos Mr worked with him another that Mrs went to school with and another cpl that we know from the area

» Add a new message to this topic