FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > smoking hypocrites

smoking hypocrites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plfromfife OP   Couple  over a year ago

levenmouth

Is it just us or does anyone else agree that people who say they are smokers but then have won't meet smokers on their preferences are being just a tad hypocritical

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Maybe they are trying to quit and don't want the temptation?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes think they defo

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

I smoke, mrs doesn't, non smokers are missing out!!!!

"I smoke, mrs doesn't, non smokers are missing out!!!!"
are missing out on what?

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

On meeting us

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Possibly they have just ticked the wrong box.

can't say I have come across this ??? but I really can't see that ever happening to be honest !!

"can't say I have come across this ??? but I really can't see that ever happening to be honest !! "

I can't say I've ever seen this either, though as a smoker I get asked for loads meets from non smokers that claim won't meet smokers on their profile, so guess it goes both ways really

I think for some people it depends on how much you smoke, if a couple only smoke a few a day and can go without on meets or if a couple smoke like troupers and thats all they want to do on a meet its a bit off putting! We smoke but we are considerate

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"I smoke, mrs doesn't, non smokers are missing out!!!!

are missing out on what?"

Dying earlier?

"On meeting us "

non smokers wouldnt count out meeting you, well, we wouldnt anyway.

just those opposed to meeting smokers, whether they smoke or not

what's worse is whe people msg you saying there bi but say's straight on there profile ..... always makes me wonder what their intention's are

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

we often message back to people asking us for a meet whos prof say they wont meet smokers to explain that we smoke.

nearly always get a reply back saying they dont mind making an exception.

and one meet with a "non smoker" arrived at the pub and then went out for a ciggie

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

"I smoke, mrs doesn't, non smokers are missing out!!!!are missing out on what?"

Bad breath ? Smelly home and clothes ? Yellow teeth ? Cancer ?

Smoking lepper (according to threads) passing through x

"Is it just us or does anyone else agree that people who say they are smokers but then have won't meet smokers on their preferences are being just a tad hypocritical "

as a smoker myself i always use etiquette around non smokers..i dont smell .....take good care of myself my house smells better than most peoples so if it puts people off then that is their loss and to be honest id rather not meet people like that because they sound stuck up

"I smoke, mrs doesn't, non smokers are missing out!!!!are missing out on what?

Bad breath ? Smelly home and clothes ? Yellow teeth ? Cancer ?"

Thats like saying fat people smell of chips and coffee and tea or just as much to blame for stained teeth

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not sure if I'm classed as a smoker or not. I only smoke when I'm dressed and if I'm out pubbing and clubbing then it may be 3 over the course of 6 hours during a week.

"Not sure if I'm classed as a smoker or not. I only smoke when I'm dressed and if I'm out pubbing and clubbing then it may be 3 over the course of 6 hours during a week. "
yes your classed as a smoker.....go stand in the naughty corner

Seen plenty of non smokers with bad teeth, smelly odours and health problems. It's all down to personal hygiene and how you look after your body.

Thats like saying fat people smell of chips and coffee and tea or just as much to blame for stained teeth "

Im Totally buggered im fat and. All lol

"Seen plenty of non smokers with bad teeth, smelly odours and health problems. It's all down to personal hygiene and how you look after your body.

"

well said

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Is it just us or does anyone else agree that people who say they are smokers but then have won't meet smokers on their preferences are being just a tad hypocritical "

I believe when you set up your account it is automatically set to 'Will not meet smokers' and a few people don't realise and change it. Never understood why they don't read everything they are putting on their profile, but this is the reason I am often given when I query it

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

We have found people have put they don't smoke on there profiles yet seen these people in a club smoking like a chimney.

"We have found people have put they don't smoke on there profiles yet seen these people in a club smoking like a chimney. "

they don't want to lose out on those of us who won't meet smokers.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Is it just us or does anyone else agree that people who say they are smokers but then have won't meet smokers on their preferences are being just a tad hypocritical

I believe when you set up your account it is automatically set to 'Will not meet smokers' and a few people don't realise and change it. Never understood why they don't read everything they are putting on their profile, but this is the reason I am often given when I query it"

"I think for some people it depends on how much you smoke, if a couple only smoke a few a day and can go without on meets or if a couple smoke like troupers and thats all they want to do on a meet its a bit off putting! We smoke but we are considerate "

Well live and let live I say. Keep meaning to use a line on my profile that I saw and loved on another..... "I am a considerate smoker"

Hypocrites on a swinging site never.

I'm a smoker and get messages asking to meet, I check their profile & if it says won't meet smokers then I tell them they won't meet with me, I'm a smoker. It surprises how many then say "Oh I don't mond really".

I don't smoke a lot & if meeting someone who doesn't smoke then I can refrain from smoking when meeting & do not turn up with smoker breath. x

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"I'm a smoker and get messages asking to meet, I check their profile & if it says won't meet smokers then I tell them they won't meet with me, I'm a smoker. It surprises how many then say "Oh I don't mond really".

I don't smoke a lot & if meeting someone who doesn't smoke then I can refrain from smoking when meeting & do not turn up with smoker breath. x"

Think you'll find its predominantly the single men who back track on their likes and dislikes to get a shag. The women can afford to stick to their 'principles'.

"I'm a smoker and get messages asking to meet, I check their profile & if it says won't meet smokers then I tell them they won't meet with me, I'm a smoker. It surprises how many then say "Oh I don't mond really".

I don't smoke a lot & if meeting someone who doesn't smoke then I can refrain from smoking when meeting & do not turn up with smoker breath. x

Think you'll find its predominantly the single men who back track on their likes and dislikes to get a shag. The women can afford to stick to their 'principles'."

That is bollocks. Not all single guys are that shallow and not all single women and couples are holier than thou. Massive generalisation there.

"I

think for some people it depends on how much you smoke, if a couple

only smoke a few a day and can go without on meets or if a couple smoke

like troupers and thats all they want to do on a meet its a bit off

putting! We smoke but we are considerate "

depends also on what they smoke... e.g. cigarettes, cigars.. a PIPE while having sex??!!! lol

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Think you'll find its predominantly the single men who back track on their likes and dislikes to get a shag. The women can afford to stick to their 'principles'.

That is bollocks. Not all single guys are that shallow and not all single women and couples are holier than thou. Massive generalisation there. "

Perhaps I should clarify... The overwhelming majority of single men who say they won't meet smokers would change their mind if that meant seeing a smoker they found attractive. Are you saying you've never been contacted by someone who's profile states they won't meet smokers?

On the other hand, with the exception of a bi FF couple, the single female is the most sought after commodity on here so if she doesn't want to meet smokers then she just moves on to the next more suitable candidate without having to compromise her preferences . . . In my opinion

By *ibanditMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm a born-again non-smoker (the worst kind!), but will still meet smokers.

It's probably just another filtering mechanism for them to easily say "we won't meet you because..." - easier than saying "we won't meet you because you're a munter".

"I

think for some people it depends on how much you smoke, if a couple

only smoke a few a day and can go without on meets or if a couple smoke

like troupers and thats all they want to do on a meet its a bit off

putting! We smoke but we are considerate

depends also on what they smoke... e.g. cigarettes, cigars.. a PIPE while having sex??!!! lol"

Ha ha yeh true! Pipes smell awful makes me wanna puke lol!

Maybe they missed the tick box wen sorting their profile out its easily done.

Iv recently quit smoking after 13 years and I'm just starting to realise how much the smell lingers on clothes

Leeds.

Thats like saying fat people smell of chips and coffee and tea or just as much to blame for stained teeth "

What ? Thin people don't eat chips or drink tea or coffee ?

So, someone who is overweight due to an underlying health issue automatically stinks of chips ? So let's have a comparison. What smells the nicest ? Fish and chips or a dirty stinking ashtray ?

Thats like saying fat people smell of chips and coffee and tea or just as much to blame for stained teeth

So, someone who is overweight due to an underlying health issue automatically stinks of chips ? So let's have a comparison. What smells the nicest ? Fish and chips or a dirty stinking ashtray ?"

oh no here we go bashing smokers again oh the joy!!!

Leeds.

"We have found people have put they don't smoke on there profiles yet seen these people in a club smoking like a chimney. "

The smell will always give them away. They assume because they can't smell it themselves that non-smokers can't either. Not the case.

Leeds.

So, someone who is overweight due to an underlying health issue automatically stinks of chips ? So let's have a comparison. What smells the nicest ? Fish and chips or a dirty stinking ashtray ?

oh no here we go bashing smokers again oh the joy!!!"

That's what the thread is all about. And thank you for choosing to quote us.

errrmm no not smoker bashers !! its not ....

[Removed by poster at 30/10/13 19:24:44]

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Not sure if I'm classed as a smoker or not. I only smoke when I'm dressed and if I'm out pubbing and clubbing then it may be 3 over the course of 6 hours during a week. yes your classed as a smoker.....go stand in the naughty corner

"

Can I at least have a seat?

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I won't meet smokers my OH doesn't mind. So we don't meet couples where the male smokes. I love kissing & kissed a smoker once before. Never again even if they look like Jason Statham

Julie

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Amazing in this day and age such a damaging, disgusting and filthy habit still exists.

There is no such thing as a 'considerate smoker' either.

Bad breath. Smelly clothing. Choking fumes...Whats not to like?

Hope this has been of some help to anyone unsure. Thanks!

Leeds.

"Amazing in this day and age such a damaging, disgusting and filthy habit still exists.

Hope this has been of some help to anyone unsure. Thanks! "

At some point in their youth smokers decided to smoke. Now that they are older and find that it gets in the way of their lifestyle some of them choose to lie and mislead to get around the issue, and attack if they are confronted with it.

Derby

"

At some point in their youth smokers decided to smoke. Now that they are older and find that it gets in the way of their lifestyle some of them choose to lie and mislead to get around the issue, and attack if they are confronted with it.

"

The only 'defence' is that Nicotine is harder to quit than Heroin Nowadays fags would be illegal had they been imported 50 years ago. But they're here. And thankfully on the way out.

But. Like any addiction. Successful cessation has to come from within. YOU have to want to.

The benefits health wise. Socially and financially are massive. Yet. Most on the will never quit such is the hold it has. And as you say. If you've been hooked since youth, you'll probably never know what it's like to Not smoke. And ignorance is bliss. A bit like someone just finished eating a curry. Best they mix with other curry noshers for the next few hours such is the antisocial effects of foul smelling ingredients

By the way... I had a Shaslik Bhuna yesterday but did put a sign round my neck warning others for the evening remainder!

It's no probs to me. Each to their own. I smoke. If you don't want to meet a smoker don't meet me. Simples

"Amazing in this day and age such a damaging, disgusting and filthy habit still exists.

Hope this has been of some help to anyone unsure. Thanks! "

well that's your opinion but not sure you needed to sit so high on that horse

By *heffmistressWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

Lung cancer? Throat or mouth cancer? Kissing and ashtray?

We do not meet smokers. If people want a meet with us that are smokers they clearly haven't read our profile and we now just block. Saves any ping pong mail, and the 'considerate smokers' line.

Leeds.

Lung cancer? Throat or mouth cancer? Kissing and ashtray? "

You must be careful saying things like that. The forum gangsters (of the smoking plastic variety) will send you unpleasant PM's.

Leeds.

"We do not meet smokers. If people want a meet with us that are smokers they clearly haven't read our profile and we now just block. Saves any ping pong mail, and the 'considerate smokers' line."

Do their breath/teeth/lungs think they're considerate too ?

I find the number of non smoking hypocrites far outweigh the smoking ones. Had loads of mails from predominantly couples who say 'wont meet smokers' yet are happy to disregard this when i point it out....its actually quite pathetic.

Derby

"

well that's your opinion but not sure you needed to sit so high on that horse "

Really? We aren't talking body fascism here. We are talking about a much-overdue, growing public realisation that fags are a legal drug that is proven to destroy body tissue through poisons and carcinogens. Not to mention the anti social aspects.

"

Really? We aren't talking body fascism here. We are talking about a much-overdue, growing public realisation that fags are a legal drug that is proven to destroy body tissue through poisons and carcinogens. Not to mention the anti social aspects. "

Think you are missing the point. Everyone is aware of the health problems associated with smoking. Including smokers. But seems non smokers like yourself are taking it too personally here by banging on about the risks involved.

That don't mean all smokers are unfit and reek of smoke. It all boils down to personal hygiene and and how well you look after your body.

I bet some of the non smoking preachers here think even their shit smells of roses.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

my dad smoked from aged 9 he died aged 83 last week he always said fags never affected him but we all know that's bullshit

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

its no different than people who put non smokers on their profile yet you can see a gigarette in their hands ? unbelievable . then they say they used to smoke but have given up yesterday . its like once an alcoholic always an alcoholic . once a smoker always a smoker . its all down to personal choice

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"can't say I have come across this ??? but I really can't see that ever happening to be honest !!

I can't say I've ever seen this either, though as a smoker I get asked for loads meets from non smokers that claim won't meet smokers on their profile, so guess it goes both ways really"

Same here...

Leeds.

"

Really? We aren't talking body fascism here. We are talking about a much-overdue, growing public realisation that fags are a legal drug that is proven to destroy body tissue through poisons and carcinogens. Not to mention the anti social aspects.

Think you are missing the point. Everyone is aware of the health problems associated with smoking. Including smokers. But seems non smokers like yourself are taking it too personally here by banging on about the risks involved.

That don't mean all smokers are unfit and reek of smoke. It all boils down to personal hygiene and and how well you look after your body.

I bet some of the non smoking preachers here think even their shit smells of roses.

"

"how well you look after your body" ?

So is regularly pumping it full of toxic chemicals looking after your body ?

The main subject of this thread was to find out why non smokers won't meet smokers. In a way criticising them for their decision not to meet them due to their disgusting, smelly, life threatening bad habbit. Then smokers become outraged when non smokers point out the reasons why they won't meet them.

It's a smokers personal choice to partake in a disgusting activity. It's also a non smokers personal choice to avoid them.

If anyone doesn't like our opinion please have the balls to post your abuse in this thread. Not sneak them out of sight of other members via PM. That's just cowardly.

"

The main subject of this thread was to find out why non smokers won't meet smokers. In a way criticising them for their decision not to meet them due to their disgusting, smelly, life threatening bad habbit. Then smokers become outraged when non smokers point out the reasons why they won't meet them.

It's a smokers personal choice to partake in a disgusting activity. It's also a non smokers personal choice to avoid them.

If anyone doesn't like our opinion please have the balls to post your abuse in this thread. Not sneak them out of sight of other members via PM. That's just cowardly.

"

Don't know who PM'ed you to rattle your cage but perhaps it's better to report the 'abuse' to admin rather than whinge about it here.

You hit the nail on the head with your quote :

"It's a smokers personal choice to partake in a disgusting activity. It's also a non smokers personal choice to avoid them."

Why some non smokers take it personally amazes me. Click NEXT for fuck sake. Like everything else on this site it's a preference.

Totally agree it's unhealthy to smoke just as eating too much is but we do not go around bashing people on what they can and can not eat

My life my choice. If I want medical advice on my health will go and see me doctor not some one off here who describes them self as large and ample. So says the kettle.

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"

"

Actually I think the main point of the thread was asking why people who are smokers have they won't meet smokers on their profile.

Leeds.

"My life my choice. If I want medical advice on my health will go and see me doctor not some one off here who describes them self as large and ample. So says the kettle.

"

Thank you for youd reply. Yes I am a large lady. Maybe that's got something to do with battling diabetes since birth. I've also lost three pregnancies and undergone a hystorectamy due to the condition. OH also has diabetes type 1. We are both on insuline therapy.

I did not ask for my condition. Yet I live with it despite it not being a personal choice. You carry on willfully poisoning yourself.

Really a pathetic attemt to attack us for being on the large side without having any information about us whatsoever.

Do you feel proud now ?

"My life my choice. If I want medical advice on my health will go and see me doctor not some one off here who describes them self as large and ample. So says the kettle.

Thank you for youd reply. Yes I am a large lady. Maybe that's got something to do with battling diabetes since birth. I've also lost three pregnancies and undergone a hystorectamy due to the condition. OH also has diabetes type 1. We are both on insuline therapy.

I did not ask for my condition. Yet I live with it despite it not being a personal choice. You carry on willfully poisoning yourself.

Really a pathetic attemt to attack us for being on the large side without having any information about us whatsoever.

Do you feel proud now ?"

Just as equally pathetic attempt at thinking all smokers stink and should be treated as lepers without meeting them. Just because you may have come across some smelly fuckers don't tar us all with the same brush.

We are all different. You don't smoke and have health problems yet we smoke regular and are fit as a fiddle.

Are am proud? Why because I made an assumption just like you did? So says the kettle again...

Leeds.

Do you feel proud now ?

Just as equally pathetic attempt at thinking all smokers stink and should be treated as lepers without meeting them. Just because you may have come across some smelly fuckers don't tar us all with the same brush.

We are all different. You don't smoke and have health problems yet we smoke regular and are fit as a fiddle.

Are am proud? Why because I made an assumption just like you did? So says the kettle again...

"

Smokers smell. That's the opinion of quite a few people on and off here. Any particular reason you singled us out and continue to do so ?

Oh please... get over it. If you like dishing out dirt get used to receiving it too. Otherwise keep your opinions and assumptions to yourself.

As for what others think about how we choose to live our life style.... couldn't give a rats ass. Won't lose no sleep over it that is for sure.

Leeds.

"Oh please... get over it. If you like dishing out dirt get used to receiving it too. Otherwise keep your opinions and assumptions to yourself.

As for what others think about how we choose to live our life style.... couldn't give a rats ass. Won't lose no sleep over it that is for sure. "

People get asked for their opinions. Then when it's not to someones liking they get told to keep their opinions to themselves. We've dished no dirt at all (unless you class someones opinion as that).

Nice to see your true attitude came out in your last post though.

"Actually I think the main point of the thread was asking why people who are smokers have they won't meet smokers on their profile."

That's how I read it too. I think some people are taking this waaaaay too personally.

"Oh please... get over it. If you like dishing out dirt get used to receiving it too. Otherwise keep your opinions and assumptions to yourself.

As for what others think about how we choose to live our life style.... couldn't give a rats ass. Won't lose no sleep over it that is for sure.

People get asked for their opinions. Then when it's not to someones liking they get told to keep their opinions to themselves. We've dished no dirt at all (unless you class someones opinion as that).

Nice to see your true attitude came out in your last post though.

"

You generalised a whole group with your narrow minded views on smokers when you obviously don't meet them. That's not an opinion it's an assumption.

You keep trying to brew that storm in your little tea cup. Said my piece. Gonna go out an smoke a fag now.

Leeds.

"Actually I think the main point of the thread was asking why people who are smokers have they won't meet smokers on their profile.

That's how I read it too. I think some people are taking this waaaaay too personally."

We're simply airing our opinion. It's the smokers who are doing the attacking if you care to look. Even to a personal attack on our sizes. We don't remember launching a personal attack on anyone. Only our opinion on smokers in general, which the smokers don't seem to like.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok, maybe it is time to take a step back now

pufff

[Removed by poster at 01/11/13 23:12:43]

"pufff"

I know you are.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"pufff"

"pufff

I know you are. "

I'll puff ur muff!

"pufff

"

i love that blank expression ruggers..perfect for a facial

"pufff

I know you are.

I'll puff ur muff!"

Mmm, but you know I'm already smoking.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"pufff

i love that blank expression ruggers..perfect for a facial"

Make sure it doesn't go up my nose though, you can smell it for weeks.

I always tell people that I am willing to not smoke for the whole day prior to meeting, if it bothers them so much. It makes the post meet smoke so much better! And I won't smoke in non-smokers homes. But I will use their back passage if they let me.

TRYBBW couple .... i feel not proud nor sympathy for your condition it's a shame and a sad fact of life and we all have to struggle through life the best way we can .. i think you will find that smokers get defensive for good reason as there's culture of smoking "bashing" going on and to be made to feel like second class people for it lets say imagin the revenue that would be lost if everyone gave up !!!

a few of the comments have me tickled, the 'smelly' 'bad teeth' and best of all 'cancer!?'

best not meet them..might catch cancer

fuck off lol

I could give my defense to why I exercise and enjoy my right to smoke, as much as my right to take other risks that almost EVERYONE who meets other people for sexual encounters does

but I cant be arsed..

"a few of the comments have me tickled, the 'smelly' 'bad teeth' and best of all 'cancer!?'

fuck off lol

I could give my defense to why I exercise and enjoy my right to smoke, as much as my right to take other risks that almost EVERYONE who meets other people for sexual encounters does

but I cant be arsed.."

Me either so I will big thumbs up to yours.

"a few of the comments have me tickled, the 'smelly' 'bad teeth' and best of all 'cancer!?'

fuck off lol

but I cant be arsed..

Me either so I will big thumbs up to yours. "

And a few thumbs up from me too (I borrowed a couple!)

fuck off lol

but I cant be arsed.."

ever seen billy Connelly sketch on cigar smoking in hotel?? youtube it!!

"I always tell people that I am willing to not smoke for the whole day prior to meeting, if it bothers them so much. It makes the post meet smoke so much better! And I won't smoke in non-smokers homes. But I will use their back passage if they let me."

Lol, no offence but really.... go without a fag for a whole day just for a shag!!!!

I'm considerate but that's going too far.

I do it all the time, I haven't had one today yet. Probably have one before bed. I like to make myself go without. Is that kinky?

"I do it all the time, I haven't had one today yet. Probably have one before bed. I like to make myself go without. Is that kinky?"

Haha no it's not kinky... you're only here once whether it be for a long time or a good time.

Never deprive yourself of anything you desire. A little bit of what you fancy in moderation of course( except for weekends) then you can go crazy.

Peeking in whilst having a fag,wearing my lepar print pj's

"I do it all the time, I haven't had one today yet. Probably have one before bed. I like to make myself go without. Is that kinky?

Haha no it's not kinky... you're only here once whether it be for a long time or a good time.

Never deprive yourself of anything you desire. A little bit of what you fancy in moderation of course( except for weekends) then you can go crazy. "

But isn't deprivation a kink? So if I deny myself the deprivation kink, I can smoke when I want. I'm confused now.

"

"

V wishes mine did lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Having read this thread,and having been non smokers for close to 50 years now,we are both starting smoking tomorrow.

The smokers are just so much more hot.

Should be a box to tick "won't meet pie eaters"

"Should be a box to tick "won't meet pie eaters" "
but everyone loves a cream pie

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Should be a box to tick "won't meet pie eaters" but everyone loves a cream pie"

Prefer apple crumble myself.

"Should be a box to tick "won't meet pie eaters" but everyone loves a cream pie

Prefer apple crumble myself. "

do u like it deeeeep filled?

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Should be a box to tick "won't meet pie eaters" but everyone loves a cream pie

Prefer apple crumble myself.

do u like it deeeeep filled? "

. Of course

I think this would be the start of the "dishing out" that someone else quoted. If you make comments like that then I agree your going to have some opposition. One of us smokes all the time, i smoke very occasionally and I can assure you that you comments are ... to the extreme.

Besides the point of the thread mostly being missed. This wasn't a do you or don't you like smokers thread. Its about the hypocrisy of smokers who "won't meet smokers".

But that all got lost after an off the cuff / funny comment had the reaction above of the anti smoker.

"

Actually I think the main point of the thread was asking why people who are smokers have they won't meet smokers on their profile."

That was the question....but as usual when smoking is mentioned it turns into a bashing thread.

fuck off lol

but I cant be arsed.."

"

Actually I think the main point of the thread was asking why people who are smokers have they won't meet smokers on their profile.

That was the question....but as usual when smoking is mentioned it turns into a bashing thread.

"

smoking a fag while bashing one out at ur pics, its healthy and unhealthy

"

"

Just a question....if it's such a smelly and disgusting habit and all the other negatives you have pointed out in relation to meeting a smoker....why do you have on your profile that you will meet smokers...you deffo are entitled to your opinions without a doubt but it sort of takes the edge off your argument

lol

Well we used to meet smokers and I was a smoker too so there is that against me but when we started out we did meet smokers occasionally. So why don't we now.

Well the bottom line is although people say they'll stop when they come to see us we can detect the faint odour on their pubes and sweat. Often after sex they'd have to go and have a fag after all and we even had one guy that went out in our back garden in the nuddy. How desperate is that LOL. When he came back in he wreaked of smoke and we thought yuck afterwards. So how are we to know what degree of a smoker you are.

The final nail in the coffin if you'll forgive the Pun was we chatted about meets with smokers and afterwards decided that their cum was quite frankly very bitter tasting, you see the body concentrates nicotine and other toxins in Semen and Cum so we decided we'd rather not taste that foul brew thankyou.

So if we get messages from smokers I'm afraid it's a polite no thankyou, with good reason we feel.

"Seen plenty of non smokers with bad teeth, smelly odours and health problems. It's all down to personal hygiene and how you look after your body.

"

p.s. Thankyou to all the smokers that say they do on the profile. Your honesty is respected and is thoughtfully read by us. If only the people that do smoke and not state it on their profile were the same. Now that really does annoy me.

"Well we used to meet smokers and I was a smoker too so there is that against me but when we started out we did meet smokers occasionally. So why don't we now.

Well the bottom line is although people say they'll stop when they come to see us we can detect the faint odour on their pubes and sweat. Often after sex they'd have to go and have a fag after all and we even had one guy that went out in our back garden in the nuddy. How desperate is that LOL. When he came back in he wreaked of smoke and we thought yuck afterwards. So how are we to know what degree of a smoker you are.

The final nail in the coffin if you'll forgive the Pun was we chatted about meets with smokers and afterwards decided that their cum was quite frankly very bitter tasting, you see the body concentrates nicotine and other toxins in Semen and Cum so we decided we'd rather not taste that foul brew thankyou.

So if we get messages from smokers I'm afraid it's a polite no thankyou, with good reason we feel.

Seen plenty of non smokers with bad teeth, smelly odours and health problems. It's all down to personal hygiene and how you look after your body.

"

you must smell of sweat, cakes and if thats the veiwpoint you have, we smoke, our house dosent smell, we have clean white teeth

» Add a new message to this topic