FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > first club visit

first club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to all you fabbers. I'm looking to get into the swinging club scene but not sure how to approach it as I single Guy. What are the rules that have to be followed? I just imagine my first visit to a club to be awkward on my behalf. Wondering around not knowing how it works or where I need to be. Would it be best to attend with a partner that is used to attending these places?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

All depends on which club you want to go to, take a look at their webpages on their rules. They are all pretty laid back places, where politeness and common sense are required.

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

Just be yourself and friendly.

Accept no as an answer and dont be forceful.

Try not to be shy.

Go with an open mind.

Its not guaranted you get to play either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Talk to people.. seriously it sounds silly... But we always notice the popular single guys are the ones that make the effort to talk.

There is a social on at xotix tonight although you would have to ring the club to see about going.. but social nights are always best for newbies.

Cali

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've gone on my own to a club before. No-one expects a girl to show up on her own, so it was pretty daunting. Just be confidentdress nicely, good grooming, nice smelling, chat, smile...you can have a good night whether you get the cookie or not. I walked with my dildo to get myself off whilst I was a voyeur...for you it'll be even easier

» Add a new message to this topic