FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Too far?

Too far?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am fairly new to this but have had 2 fantastic meets now and lovely verifications from both. Someone else I have been talking to has contacted both the guys who verified me asking for more details about me and if they would have a threesome with him and me!! Is this normal practice to contact people who verify someone you are interested in? feels a little weird to me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be a little bit cross about that as he didn't ask you if that was what you wanted and its quite intrusive. I'm sure if you want a threesome you can get that arranged yourself and choose your own guys. If it was me I would block him. I tend to hide my verifications and let guys read them for a little bit and hide them again. x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I hid my veris and summary for some weeks to stop people hassling people I have met but now I've shown some veris on my profile but might hide them again at some point.

So this happens quite often then!? I would never dream of doing that!!

"I would be a little bit cross about that as he didn't ask you if that was what you wanted and its quite intrusive. I'm sure if you want a threesome you can get that arranged yourself and choose your own guys. If it was me I would block him. I tend to hide my verifications and let guys read them for a little bit and hide them again. x"

It's rude and out of order!

I don't hide mine - but i'm pretty sure if someone contacted any of them they'd tell them to 'do one' - and let me know they'd been asked. Which is exactly what i'd do if the shoe was on the other foot!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"So this happens quite often then!? I would never dream of doing that!! "

Not the done thing in my book!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It happens and its rude in my opinion we've also been contacted by people saying they've met someone who's verified us implying that we should meet them too...weird.

Brighton - even Hove!

Obi is right. I've tried all his veris to find out all about his 'cucumber' but they all said fuck off and stay in Brighton

I think it's not the done thing. Why this guy thinks you'd just drop them because he got in touch with someone you'd met with is just conceited. The others are right block block block.

Its extremely cheeky behaviour and not the done thing at all

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Those are usually the type that then starts a thread about not getting meets and can't understand why as they're fitter/stronger/faster than the munters who are meeting every which way!

Block!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Those are usually the type that then starts a thread about not getting meets and can't understand why as they're fitter/stronger/faster than the munters who are meeting every which way!

Block!"

Before they send abusive 'why?' messages!

That's out of order and rude in my opinion! I'd give him a piece of my mind then block! Plenty of other decent men out there

Thanks for all the advice xx

"Thanks for all the advice xx"

sooo..fancy that spitroast

"Thanks for all the advice xx

sooo..fancy that spitroast"

Lol thanks for the offer

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for all the advice xx

sooo..fancy that spitroast"

Charmer! Ok then

"I would be a little bit cross about that as he didn't ask you if that was what you wanted and its quite intrusive. I'm sure if you want a threesome you can get that arranged yourself and choose your own guys. If it was me I would block him. I tend to hide my verifications and let guys read them for a little bit and hide them again. x

It's rude and out of order!

I don't hide mine - but i'm pretty sure if someone contacted any of them they'd tell them to 'do one' - and let me know they'd been asked. Which is exactly what i'd do if the shoe was on the other foot! "

Not nice. This happened to me after a night at a club. A single guy who was eavesdropping on us found my 'date' on here and asked for my contact details as he wanted to have sex with me. Did not get them however...he also had the nerve to track ME down and ask me to verify him. Some people!!

"I am fairly new to this but have had 2 fantastic meets now and lovely verifications from both. Someone else I have been talking to has contacted both the guys who verified me asking for more details about me and if they would have a threesome with him and me!! Is this normal practice to contact people who verify someone you are interested in? feels a little weird to me x"

Two choices here as I see it. Either hide your veris completely and just show the summary if it is such a big deal to guys you are 'lining up'... or... choose who's veris you do show and make absolutely sure they are guys who will not pass on any information about you to anyone who contacts them.

Personally, if anyone did that about Ruby and we go to know, they'd be blocked immediately and we'd never go near them. If they're that under handed about that, what else are they capable of..? Not worth the risk imho...

ted.

I had a difference of opinion on the forums. And the people that had a different opinion to myself had the cheek to go through my veris and had the cheek to quote them?!.

You know who you are!!

i dont show my veris for this reason.

in a way i wish veris could be visable so people can read then, but with the name of person whos gave it not included.

if u get what i mean haha

"i dont show my veris for this reason.

in a way i wish veris could be visable so people can read then, but with the name of person whos gave it not included.

if u get what i mean haha

"

Makes Total sense to me. Withhold the profile name of the person who left the veri

I've had people message me that know people I verify and vice versus offering their services etc. isn't necessarily bad thing though had couple times the guy has lied exaggerated etc. don't they realise anything they say ill check with my friend first?!

OP, thats out of order and not etiquette on here so block the muppet.

» Add a new message to this topic