FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Improving profile

Improving profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like tips on how I can improve my profile to make it more attractive to potential chats and meets any feedback would be greatly appreciated I feel it's turning more people away than dragging them in or is it just me being unrealistic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Two too many cock pictures. As a single man you need to go out and message people not wait for your profile to drag them in otherwise it seems polite and straightforward. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try adding some humour, show a bit more of your personality and I agree lose the cock pics. We mature ladies know what a cock looks like !

Copy mine lol

Lose the cock pics please

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Possibly put some punctuation in too, otherwise it's like a racing marathon, getting through it. Add some info on your swinging experience too, if you can.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OK, here we go.....

Your Profile is a bit minimalis. You have to pad it out, detailing more about yourself.

The fact you can't accommodate will be off putting to some, so you need to state why you can't do so.

Ditch the cock shots to Private use only; you have to get a facial pic up so that potential meets can see what you look like.

In effect, you have to "sell" yourself, so you can stand out amongst the hundreds of other guys in your area or region.

Get into socials or clubs in your area if you can; go on the Forum pages; overall it is all about getting yourself noticed.

Good Luck.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"OK, here we go.....

Your Profile is a bit minimalis. You have to pad it out, detailing more about yourself.

The fact you can't accommodate will be off putting to some, so you need to state why you can't do so.

Exactly....This applies to all!!! Men

Ditch the cock shots to Private use only; you have to get a facial pic up so that potential meets can see what you look like.

In effect, you have to "sell" yourself, so you can stand out amongst the hundreds of other guys in your area or region.

Get into socials or clubs in your area if you can; go on the Forum pages; overall it is all about getting yourself noticed.

Good Luck."

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you all for the advice I will take it all on board and try to better my profile but also the way I use the website thank

you xxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic