FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > In love with my FB

In love with my FB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leepyangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I've done a stupid thing. Fallen for my male FB who I met through swinging. Let my defences down and now he has run to the hills.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do and have they experienced this too.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

no advice but I'm sorry. You can't help your feelings.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If he has run foe the hills the only thing you can do notch it up to experience and move on really

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably best to keep your distance from him and try to control your feelings.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I think it depends on his situation, if there is zero chance of a relationship eg he's attached or some other reason, then in the long term he's done you a favour by running to the hills

Your FB relationship is gone and it will never come back, that's not necessarily your fault as you can't help your feelings but its a fact

So the only options from here are a 'normal' relationship or no relationship and as I said that depends on his status

Either way you have my sympathy and I hope it works out x

Nobody can help who they fall in love with I'm afraid.

No idea what to say xxxx

He's gone probably because he wanted nothing more than NSA sex and you falling for him made him run. We are all on here for different reasons some find just sex others find friendship and more.

Don't chase him let him go but I feel at the moment with you feeling fragile being on here is a bad move so maybe hide your profile until your feeling better emotionally

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Accept that it was fun while it lasted but that it is now over. Maybe take a break from meeting for a bit or you might end up a) making bad decisions

b) be comparing every guy to your ex-fb.

Don't contact him at all, remove, delete, hide all pictures and get rid of anything you might have which will remind you of him.

It will be hard - but having gone through heartbreak a number of times I can tell you right now it will not last and you will be happy in the end if you let yourself be.

If you can - get away for a while on your own if you must or with a sympathetic friend if you are able.

So sorry to hear hun x hope you find someone who deserves you x

Thank you all. I feel bloody stupid. At least the fun was good whilst it lasted.

ok here goes..If im reading right uve been on nine weeks..and met someone pretty regular...

while he has enjoyed the company(I dont know how u play so I wont guess it was just for shags), but now Uve said u want more, or lets say commitment or even 'worse' monogamy?

are u really sure this place is for u?-Hope u dont think I'm being mean

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you all. I feel bloody stupid. At least the fun was good whilst it lasted. "

You should never feel stupid for giving love.

"ok here goes..If im reading right uve been on nine weeks..and met someone pretty regular...

while he has enjoyed the company(I dont know how u play so I wont guess it was just for shags), but now Uve said u want more, or lets say commitment or even 'worse' monogamy?

"

I met him before I came on here. The sex was great. Non jealous and fun. He was the one asking me to stay the weekend, introducing me as his gf etc.

I am on this site as I LOVE SEX! Pity its not with him anymore

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"He's gone probably because he wanted nothing more than NSA sex and you falling for him made him run. We are all on here for different reasons some find just sex others find friendship and more.

Don't chase him let him go but I feel at the moment with you feeling fragile being on here is a bad move so maybe hide your profile until your feeling better emotionally "

"ok here goes..If im reading right uve been on nine weeks..and met someone pretty regular...

I met him before I came on here. The sex was great. Non jealous and fun. He was the one asking me to stay the weekend, introducing me as his gf etc.

I am on this site as I LOVE SEX! Pity its not with him anymore"

If he was introducing you as his gf then he bears some responsibility and he has not been considering your feelings.

Put it behind you.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

rule one of fuck buddy, never fall for fuck buddy

"rule one of fuck buddy, never fall for fuck buddy "

Easy words but the reality is different. Been there and it hurts, but it won't last forever.

Give yourself time to heal and move on when you're ready

"rule one of fuck buddy, never fall for fuck buddy "

Rule two of fuck buddy ; don't send fuck buddy mixed messages like introducing them as your gf.

"rule one of fuck buddy, never fall for fuck buddy

Rule two of fuck buddy ; don't send fuck buddy mixed messages like introducing them as your gf."

essex chelmsford

Rule two of fuck buddy ; don't send fuck buddy mixed messages like introducing them as your gf."

obviously

Boil his bunny!

Rule two of fuck buddy ; don't send fuck buddy mixed messages like introducing them as your gf. obviously "

It's what the op said in a later post. He was introducing her as his gf.

"Boil his bunny! "

Poor bunny didn't do any harm

essex chelmsford

Rule two of fuck buddy ; don't send fuck buddy mixed messages like introducing them as your gf. obviously

It's what the op said in a later post. He was introducing her as his gf."

i know i saw that, well if your doing that then both parties are stepping out of what a fb is meant to be no wonder the op started getting feelings thats why i agree rule two dont introduce as your gf

Yes.. He introduced me as his gf. We had romantic meals. He was my rock when my mum died 3 weeks ago and offered to come to funeral.

I even did his bloody ironing!

Good advice above from choccy and DB9 as always. It does sound to me like he thought of you as more an FB if he offered to come to your mums funeral (big.hugs) and introduced you as his gf etc. Maybe he feels the same way and you bringing it out into the open has been a bit much for him. My advice (from someone who's been round the blocks a few tines!) is to give him some space, don't contact him, keep yourself busy and see what happens. If he cares about you he'll probably come back. If he doesn't, then you know where you stand. Big big hugs. Ms xx

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Hunny your human and definitely not stupid. These things happen you can't always help who you fall for. I've been in a similar situation recently although the feelings were on both sides and in fact he told me first that he'd fallen in love. Sadly a relationship isn't possible because of many factors and if I'm honest I wish he'd ran for the hills so your fb has in all honesty done you a favour in that respect. I've had a few months of going back and forth with him wanting more then not and just lots of heartache.

My advice is take time out and let things heal. Big hugs to you x

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

For me and Jackie this happened to us. We started as FBs and are now a bona-fide couple. We never saw it coming, but luckily we both felt the same way.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"For me and Jackie this happened to us. We started as FBs and are now a bona-fide couple. We never saw it coming, but luckily we both felt the same way. "

snap!

We're all only human and we all have feelings. Funny thing was we'd both ruled it out first off and yet we were so similar that's the way it ended up.

so OP chalk it up to experience, but thank yourself that you were human enough to fall for another person. Choices next time are to either spell it out from the get-go, or to only meet FBs once to avoid the possibility of falling for 'em (but meeting em once is a bit boring really )

Have fun

Wolf

"Yes.. He introduced me as his gf. We had romantic meals. He was my rock when my mum died 3 weeks ago and offered to come to funeral.

I even did his bloody ironing!"

it's hard and can sneak up on the best of us. I would hope that guys would realise that it wouldn't have changed anything. But sorry to hear he has run. X

» Add a new message to this topic