FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Phone numbers

Phone numbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adylover2 OP   Man 39 weeks ago

North west

I was chatting to a 19yr old girl on here from the North West. She asked me to call her. Which I stupidly did. A guy answered saying I was a nonce after young girl (19). He would report me if I didn't give them money. Now getting calls day and night. Which I've block. I think this has happened a lot to guys now so if you have any information about this please let me know the police are involved now. I have recorded then. But if you know more please help get the idiots of this site. Don't ring when girls leave there numbers. Stay safe and merry Xmas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 39 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Wow, that's horrible op

Please make admin aware by reporting the profile too, if you haven't already.

I hope you get it sorted.

By *arathonman82Man 39 weeks ago

Rotherwick

"I was chatting to a 19yr old girl on here from the North West. She asked me to call her. Which I stupidly did. A guy answered saying I was a nonce after young girl (19). He would report me if I didn't give them money. Now getting calls day and night. Which I've block. I think this has happened a lot to guys now so if you have any information about this please let me know the police are involved now. I have recorded then. But if you know more please help get the idiots of this site. Don't ring when girls leave there numbers. Stay safe and merry Xmas. "

So sorry to hear, some proper horrible people out there. We have all been in the boat and tempted to take the number or ring a number. Do not for one minute beat yourself up. Thanks for the openness and warning others.

By *hocstickMan 39 weeks ago

A log cabin, far away from the crazies

"I was chatting to a 19yr old girl on here from the North West. She asked me to call her. Which I stupidly did. A guy answered saying I was a nonce after young girl (19). He would report me if I didn't give them money. Now getting calls day and night. Which I've block. I think this has happened a lot to guys now so if you have any information about this please let me know the police are involved now. I have recorded then. But if you know more please help get the idiots of this site. Don't ring when girls leave there numbers. Stay safe and merry Xmas. "

Sorry to hear this mate, but why did you leave your number? I'm always careful from the off when someone willingly gives me thier number. If I do call I withhold my number with the first call, at least

By *icked_tongueMan 39 weeks ago

Bolton

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience OP, like someone else has said if I am tempted to call someone (if only to prove my suspicions they're not who they are pretending to be), I always withold my number for the very reason that something like this may happen to me.

It also shows what an absolute idiot they are when they say that you are a "nonce" when the "girl" you were calling was 19yo.....that's above the age of consent and absolutely legal

By *ichaelsmyMan 39 weeks ago

douglas

"Sorry to hear about your horrible experience OP, like someone else has said if I am tempted to call someone (if only to prove my suspicions they're not who they are pretending to be), I always withold my number for the very reason that something like this may happen to me.

It also shows what an absolute idiot they are when they say that you are a "nonce" when the "girl" you were calling was 19yo.....that's above the age of consent and absolutely legal "

its a trick to try and panic you into doing something when they say things like nonce.

By *a1970Man 39 weeks ago

East cork

Stay calm and relax, you have done nothing wrong and good call on getting the police evolved.

By *aciamiCouple 39 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Exactly what have you done wrong here, she’s of legal age so just a ploy to panic you.

You’ve nailed it on the head OP, stay safe.

There are some proper weirdos on here and many will fall for it unfortunately.

By *entle_lover_xMan 39 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Sorry you had this. It amazes me how easily people give out phone numbers especially in this day and age where number links to WhatsApp which links to Facebook and Instagram (and where privacy settings are not always easy to understand and regulate.)

I've had somebody I gave my number too pretty quickly see my pop as suggested friends on Facebook. I've heard stories people being outed as swingers, pics posted etc on Facebook (one lady did to another lady I knew - they had been to a social together and ending up falling up over a man).

Also had somebody I met and exchanged numbers with later try to get money from me and threaten all sorts of things.

Now extremely cautious who gets my number and certainly won't give it out to a random person I've just made contact with.

Stay safe all.

By *midnight-Woman 39 weeks ago

Next time insider withholding your number

This is one of the reasons I'd never consider WhatsApp for fabbers

By *arathonman82Man 39 weeks ago

Rotherwick

Telegram is good for contact off here, uses a username instead of phone number

By *ifty69Man 39 weeks ago

north tyneside

"Next time insider withholding your number

This is one of the reasons I'd never consider WhatsApp for fabbers "

exactly

By *arkus1812Man 39 weeks ago

Lifes Departure Lounge NN9 .Northamptonshire.

A pay as you go Burner phone with a witheld number helps.

I paid £12 on Ebay for an old Nokia and £5 for a sim card.

» Add a new message to this topic