FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Crossdressing with a beard

Crossdressing with a beard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgow kinkster OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Glasgow

In my younger days I use to cross dress. I miss the glam of it but I now have a short beard but would love to get my glam on and attend a tv club night but is this too weird or do others do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bonyGoddessNyxWoman 40 weeks ago

Nottingham

Google gingzilla

Don't let the beard stop you!

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Could always wear a face mask if you felt uncomfortable, would hide a shorter beard

Glasgow

"Google gingzilla

Don't let the beard stop you!"

Thanks that’s what I was thinking.. OTT glam or sexy and just rock it xx

Glasgow

"Could always wear a face mask if you felt uncomfortable, would hide a shorter beard"

Next t sure they are good for a club day/ evening but that’s for you idea

By *lowupdollTV/TS 40 weeks ago

S. Herts

Do it. Ive met some drag queens with beards and I thought the juxtaposition was hot af.

Glasgow

"Do it. Ive met some drag queens with beards and I thought the juxtaposition was hot af. "
. Thank you and your amazing yourself x

By *inaTitzTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A beard can really hurt your look, but on the other hand, it saves on foundation, so it's swings and roundabouts

S. Herts

"A beard can really hurt your look, but on the other hand, it saves on foundation, so it's swings and roundabouts "

How does it hurt the look?

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 40 weeks ago

South Birmingham

Op do whatever make you feel happy, i have seen dresser with beard at clubs on tgirls day.

Everyone is different and everyone like something different. what i like might not be what someone else like.

if you want to do it just do it.

By *inaTitzTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"A beard can really hurt your look, but on the other hand, it saves on foundation, so it's swings and roundabouts

How does it hurt the look? "

To be fair, this can depend on the beard.

I once met a Tgirl out dogging and they had a full on hillbilly beard, whilst the rest was fem.

It was like looking at one of those things where you spin a cylinder to get a different set of legs, torso and face.

It really didn't match the rest of their look and I found it really distracting.

By *acavityMan 40 weeks ago

Redditch

Depends.

Are you cross dressing because you enjoy the feel of feminine clothing on your body

Or are you cross dressing because you want to be seen as feminine.

Equally valid reasons, but only one works with a beard

By *he milf next doorWoman 40 weeks ago

Cardiff

Add some glitter to your beard & just roll with it

By *oxy jWoman 40 weeks ago

somerset

do what makes you happy ?? dont worry what others think ... i think you'll be well received

"In my younger days I use to cross dress. I miss the glam of it but I now have a short beard but would love to get my glam on and attend a tv club night but is this too weird or do others do it? "

It's hot, do it!

By *ora 123Man 40 weeks ago

Basildon

I love wearing stockings with my beard. Love to full dress if I had the chance

By *elaninMaverickWoman 40 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"Depends.

Are you cross dressing because you enjoy the feel of feminine clothing on your body

Or are you cross dressing because you want to be seen as feminine.

Equally valid reasons, but only one works with a beard"

I mean there are a few Female assigned at birth who have beards...the whole bearded lady trope is well-known. Now I don't know if they can grow it as long as a man can but definitely enough to comb.

I think the OP should just do what makes them happy and find a space and tribe that accepts them as they are.

By *achel SmythTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Farnborough

Last years winner of drag race UK was Danny Beard … and let’s not forget Conchita Wurst, the Eurovision winner … both ladies sporting beards.

I want to be as feminine as I can, and look as feminine as I can when I dress … but that is my preference. If you want to sport a beard honey, and it makes you feel relaxed and fab … then go for it.

R xx

By *elissa cdTV/TS 40 weeks ago

over the rainbow

When I dress as a women I am smooth all over so to me any face hair or body hair is not a good look at all

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 40 weeks ago

Coventry

The hottest people are those who are just free and who are completely comfortable in their own skin.

"The hottest people are those who are just free and who are completely comfortable in their own skin."

By *glyBettyTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Evergreen Forest, looking for Cyril Sneer

It's not uncommon I see it fairly often at t-girl clubs. Will certainly generate a mixed response from the 'admirers' ranging from "don't care" to "do not want"

I personally prefer to go hairless, imo it looks & feels better to me.

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 40 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Not keen myself as I personally try to glamorize and feminize but I know the need to do it is very strong in some of us so no judgment here. It's just fun doing what is inside you now and again and just enjoying wearing the "gear"

By *cottie77Man 40 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Awesome responses girls.

By *arahfromwarringtonTV/TS 40 weeks ago

warrington

If you’re uncertain, then start by going to a safe space like the Manchester village or Leeds first friday. We’ve seen it all here. Then when you settle down with the idea you can go further afield.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Stockport

It could work very well if you go for the whole big time genderfuck look. Big hair, spangly dress, glam jewellery, fabulous heels. Together with a "fuck the world, I'm me and I'm fantastic" attitude. Maybe not so good though for when you want to be low profile doing the supermarket shop...

S. Herts

"It could work very well if you go for the whole big time genderfuck look. Big hair, spangly dress, glam jewellery, fabulous heels. Together with a "fuck the world, I'm me and I'm fantastic" attitude. Maybe not so good though for when you want to be low profile doing the supermarket shop..."

I adore guys who embrace genderfuckery.

By *tephTV67TV/TS 40 weeks ago

Cheshire

Been to loads of places where people crossdress and very rarely seen any Tgirl with a beard. Club Linger in London is for masculine men wearing lingerie and it was one of the few places I have seen several guys with beards in lingerie.

But I’m all for expressing yourself in anyway (legally) you choose, so rock the look and enjoy.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

It's not a common one, for sure.

I remember a while back at an event there was the most stunning and otherwise absolutely feminine t girl with the most perfect beard on a beautiful face.

She was fucking glorious, I personally absolutely appreciated the aesthetic, and at no point in the evening did they appear to be getting any shit for it.

Didn't Danny Beard win UK drag race a couple of years ago?

Gender fuckery is beautiful. Do you

By *ryton 123TV/TS 39 weeks ago

Chatham

I dress but don't wear makeup or wigs. So look like a man dressed in womens clothes. But met lots of other men who it doesn't bother.

By *lice AgainTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Bristol

"I dress but don't wear makeup or wigs. So look like a man dressed in womens clothes. But met lots of other men who it doesn't bother."

This.

I'm totally bald and don't do wigs.

Only wear occasional lipstick and eyeliner if I'm out clubbing.

By *ophiaCDTV/TS 39 weeks ago

St Asaph

Sometimes is very sexy to see a guy with a beard and dressed in sexy lingerie, stockings and heels. For me it the mix of masculine and feminine competing for my attention.

» Add a new message to this topic