FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting after years of nothing

Meeting after years of nothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iner69er OP   Man 41 weeks ago

inverness

Any guys had a meet after getting nowhere for years? Were you able to perform without it being a bit embarrassing? It's been 8 years since I had a meet and I'm thinking the longer it goes on the less I'd be any good if I did ever get a meet again(though it doesn't look likely).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Look for a Greedy Girls event or someone advertising for a group meet and use these as training to get match fit again

By *he swinglersCouple 41 weeks ago

Birmingham

Get yourself signed up to the socials that are local to yourself. They are great for getting to know new people

By *ophieslutTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Central

"Get yourself signed up to the socials that are local to yourself. They are great for getting to know new people "

Getting to know people slowly could allow you to take things at the right pace for you, with reduced pressure. You'll be able to be selectivez for the right type of partners. It's not a very bad idea to get involved in the type of group activities that others suggested too.

Otherwise, follow ideas and tips for single men who post in the forum who are struggling to market themselves

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 40 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

youre only 47, loads of time left still to play...

but your profile isn't helpful if you want my advice.

By *heekyDemandCouple 40 weeks ago

Leicester

Location is a huge factor too, the Midlands, London etc have massive concentrations of people, lots of clubs, which increases opportunity. Inverness is relatively far from population density. It's really not you, just a numbers game.

By *assy LassieWoman 40 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Location is a huge factor too, the Midlands, London etc have massive concentrations of people, lots of clubs, which increases opportunity. Inverness is relatively far from population density. It's really not you, just a numbers game."

Green arrow suggests it.may not just be a numbers game. OP regularly posts about being years without a meet. This in itself is unattractive.

On a general note there are some people who will never get a meet or interaction on here for many reasons.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Short answer: no.

By *inglelady2022Woman 40 weeks ago

inverness

"Location is a huge factor too, the Midlands, London etc have massive concentrations of people, lots of clubs, which increases opportunity. Inverness is relatively far from population density. It's really not you, just a numbers game.

Green arrow suggests it.may not just be a numbers game. OP regularly posts about being years without a meet. This in itself is unattractive.

On a general note there are some people who will never get a meet or interaction on here for many reasons."

?? this!

» Add a new message to this topic