FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Quarterly Profile Review

Quarterly Profile Review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all,

I'm looking to refresh my profile (again!): I'd be really interested in any feedback on how I can improve the current version - words, pictures, details etc

Thanks!

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If they are your pictures and the text describes you and what you're looking for then don't change it.

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

If it's not broke, don't fix it.... without doubt one of the better ones.

Personally I'd drop the word 'professional' because it is a bit pretentious.

Overall, I like it.

Thanks! Much appreciated feedback

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you used to have a latex snap or two? Not particularly my thing but made you stand out more amongst the sea of perfectly nice 40-ish male torsos I usually see on here (once I've blocked the dick pic chaps). Helped with remembering which you were.

You could specify which way around for the D/s stuff if you particularly care? But it's basically fine

I did / do: Interesting to know it was a useful 'point of difference' within the 'market' :D - I tucked them away as private as while it is an aesthetic / sensation I enjoy, it's not an absolute essential (and I appreciate Fab is not necessarily a kink oriented site). Perhaps I should make one public again.

Hmm - trickier to define my D/s tastes - I enjoy aspects of both (flexibility is a fun dynamic to explore). In the past I've enjoyed spanking, restraints, blindfolds, issuing instructions - and vice versa.

Appreciate your feedback

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Morning all,

I'm looking to refresh my profile (again!): I'd be really interested in any feedback on how I can improve the current version - words, pictures, details etc

Thanks!

x "

Just one comment.

I can't see all of your arse...

Ha! Is that a request? :D

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Ha! Is that a request? :D"

You know it!

"Hmm - trickier to define my D/s tastes - I enjoy aspects of both (flexibility is a fun dynamic to explore). In the past I've enjoyed spanking, restraints, blindfolds, issuing instructions - and vice versa.

"

Then maybe rephrase that bit as it sounds like only the outfits work both ways. And people who don't boringly claim to be 'more on the dominant' (or sub) side are rare on here. Switches (occasionally with switches) are best

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I did / do: Interesting to know it was a useful 'point of difference' within the 'market' :D - I tucked them away as private as while it is an aesthetic / sensation I enjoy, it's not an absolute essential (and I appreciate Fab is not necessarily a kink oriented site). Perhaps I should make one public again.

Hmm - trickier to define my D/s tastes - I enjoy aspects of both (flexibility is a fun dynamic to explore). In the past I've enjoyed spanking, restraints, blindfolds, issuing instructions - and vice versa.

Appreciate your feedback "

If you are switch just say that.

The order of your photos... Is that about what interests you more because if the first is something I'm not interested in I probably wouldn't go through the rest.

Also if you are an experienced photographer I'd probably expect a bit more punch from your photos.

By * pervert in a PeartreeMan  over a year ago

city of Lodon

My profile is brilliant

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Morning all,

Thanks!

x "

I think it is very well written but the latex hood as a first pic might be a bit much for some people

Thanks all - some minor tweaks made

Leeds

"Thanks all - some minor tweaks made "

It looks excellent now.

Minor tweak suggestion - you say 40 something but we can see you are 44 so seems unnecessary

"Thanks all - some minor tweaks made

It looks excellent now.

Minor tweak suggestion - you say 40 something but we can see you are 44 so seems unnecessary"

Good point! Adjusted

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 03/04/23 09:01:55]

By *vriderMan  over a year ago

Chester

Well, since this gravy train is in the station - anyone fancy checking mine over?

My couples profile gets plenty of hits and likes but this single one 'o' mine doesn't get a look in.

Peace.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Looks really good, if I was a woman I would do you

Maybe get a bit more creative on the photography? Although the pics are fine , you could probably do some better ones

By *vriderMan  over a year ago

Chester

"Looks really good, if I was a woman I would do you

Maybe get a bit more creative on the photography? Although the pics are fine , you could probably do some better ones "

Thanks bud.

Yeah pictures are an issue, all my good ones are in kink gear, and normally with the Mrs towering over me which I'm trying to get a little bit separate. When we get the camera out the Lens is normally posted in her direction as she's far more attractive than me

Glad to see you are at least getting replies OP. I recently tried a similar exercise and the response was zilch !!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic