FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Commando or not commando that is the question

Commando or not commando that is the question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I ask all you fellow swingers out there. When invited to play at a party, is it right to go Commando or not?

I'm not talking about clubs where you have facilities such as wet rooms or where the general rule is nudity such as a naturist spa/swinger venue.

I mean where the venue host stipulates a dress code, i.e. smart casual for men and bare as much as you dare for ladies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

at least if u go commando u wont lose your calvins in the pile !!!...but like everything else in swinging its pretty much up to you ..if u normally go commando do the same if u normally wear no socks do the same ...there isnt a rule book on dress codes ...just a rule book on accepted behaviour ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can I ask all you fellow swingers out there. When invited to play at a party, is it right to go Commando or not?

I'm not talking about clubs where you have facilities such as wet rooms or where the general rule is nudity such as a naturist spa/swinger venue.

I mean where the venue host stipulates a dress code, i.e. smart casual for men and bare as much as you dare for ladies."

I think you are over analysing things a bit. Just go with the flow and try to judge the mood of the group.

» Add a new message to this topic