FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First club visit

First club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lobalHotstepper OP   Man  over a year ago

Cricklewood

Been toying with the idea of making my first club visit. Potentially be with a female friend for her first time, but probably as a single male. What advice and tips would you give to make sure its enjoyable?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offee Cocktails and CumCouple  over a year ago

Waterlooville

Our advice for you as a single male going to a club is don’t be a meerkat, ie stood around watching hypervigilantly, engage in conversation, be interesting, be interested.

Cricklewood

"Our advice for you as a single male going to a club is don’t be a meerkat, ie stood around watching hypervigilantly, engage in conversation, be interesting, be interested. "

Thanks! Appreciate you - I can imagine that just come across as a bit odd for those in couples, I'll keep this in mind definitely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Approach couples and try to politely engage them in some neutral conversation.

Be chatty and smile a bit if approached.

Pay her some compliments and If it feels right get a bit flirty and you never know.

This works for us.

Don’t I mean absolutely do not wait till the hubby fucks off to the loo before you approach the lady.

By *oddamnCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

Dress smartly, smell good and smile at people. Stand near the bar and strike up conversations. If you sit in a corner wondering what to do without your phone you will have a poor night.

Kudos to any single male that has the bottle to attend a club. It takes courage and respect - not every woman will fancy you even if you are Daniel Craig himself.

By *olf and RedCouple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

"

Don’t I mean absolutely do not wait till the hubby fucks off to the loo before you approach the lady. "

Exactly this, as I had that the last time we went to a club. It doesn’t go down well.

Red

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Don’t I mean absolutely do not wait till the hubby fucks off to the loo before you approach the lady.

Exactly this, as I had that the last time we went to a club. It doesn’t go down well.

Red "

Almost every club visit

Cricklewood

"Approach couples and try to politely engage them in some neutral conversation.

Be chatty and smile a bit if approached.

Pay her some compliments and If it feels right get a bit flirty and you never know.

This works for us.

Don’t I mean absolutely do not wait till the hubby fucks off to the loo before you approach the lady. "

This is some great advice! Thank you. I can't say I had even considered approaching a lady with the guy in the loo, and I'm very surprised that this is a thing.

» Add a new message to this topic