FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Doubts about male friend

Doubts about male friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFoxAndXeno OP   Couple  over a year ago

Weymouth

This could be completely unfounded, but Mr Fox and I have found ourselves wondering if a male friend of ours might be taken.

He is a lovely bloke through and through but it seems his flakiness might hint at something else happening behind closed doors.

It seems a bit much to directly address but at the same time I think that sort of blunt attitude can be needed in swinging - how would you guys approach this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’m blunt.

First thing I ask and one of the most important things to me.

I absolutely ask out right and if I sense anything doubt I’m done x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We'd probably ask directly, if you're finding him a bit flakey then it's good to give him the opportunity to explain why, there can be so many genuine reasons but if you suspect it's best to just ask

Weymouth

"I’m blunt.

I absolutely ask out right and if I sense anything doubt I’m done x"

He's always had face pics public which massively put us off this line of thought! Obviously you can never know x

Weymouth

"We'd probably ask directly, if you're finding him a bit flakey then it's good to give him the opportunity to explain why, there can be so many genuine reasons but if you suspect it's best to just ask "

Absolutely, he's such a sweetheart so we're coming from a place of genuine confusion as opposed to spite - think it'll definitely be best to frame it in a way that leaves room to explain anything else x

"We'd probably ask directly, if you're finding him a bit flakey then it's good to give him the opportunity to explain why, there can be so many genuine reasons but if you suspect it's best to just ask

Absolutely, he's such a sweetheart so we're coming from a place of genuine confusion as opposed to spite - think it'll definitely be best to frame it in a way that leaves room to explain anything else x"

I'm sure you can ask in a respectful way, and all will be fine! x

Is he sharing your bed?

If so then you have every right to ask.

It states clearly on your profile that you don’t meet cheaters.

Hope it’s not bad news . Good luck x

By *rmrseptemberCouple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

We had this a few years back. A guy we were seeing said he was single but despite asking him directly so many times things didn’t seem to add up and feel right. Ultimately it went tits up when his wife picked up his phone and read some of our messages. We called it a day straight away

"We had this a few years back. A guy we were seeing said he was single but despite asking him directly so many times things didn’t seem to add up and feel right. Ultimately it went tits up when his wife picked up his phone and read some of our messages. We called it a day straight away "

That's mad!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've seen a few attached men with face pics public,

If I were you I'd just ask ,but I always ask someone early on.

His reaction will probably give you some indication if nothing else.

By *entleman of FortuneMan  over a year ago

Hull

My ex wife is on here and hacked my profile before, though to new people I meet I have no doubts I seem a bit hinky, it's just to keep them out of my drama though - in my case nothing more x

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Leonardo Hotel, Jamaica St G1 4QG

Maybe he is falling in love with you, and is confused about how he handles it.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

We don't meet cheaters or taken men, when we first came into the world of swinging and had our second mmf meet but we were quite nieve and to trusting to start with, after the second time with this guy we suspected he was attached, and one of the biggest tell tail sign qas that the meets were very rushed and he was eager to get back in the road home, we didn't think anything of it the first time, but it became obv the second time...I would just come out and ask him. What have you got to loose...if he is then your likely not going to have anymore meets with him, and if he is not and he is as nice a guy as you say then he would understand why you asked...

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

You've said that he's flaky....will knowing whether or not he's 'taken' change that?

Attached men will put pictures up online. I've had it before.

Ask him, hopefully he is honest.

Weymouth

"You've said that he's flaky....will knowing whether or not he's 'taken' change that?"

We're willing to persevere with people if they've got their own issues etc going on, but obviously don't want to be involved with taken folks

Weymouth

"Attached men will put pictures up online. I've had it before.

Ask him, hopefully he is honest. "

I'm honestly shocked by that! Fingers crossed

Weymouth

"We don't meet cheaters or taken men, when we first came into the world of swinging and had our second mmf meet but we were quite nieve and to trusting to start with, after the second time with this guy we suspected he was attached, and one of the biggest tell tail sign qas that the meets were very rushed and he was eager to get back in the road home, we didn't think anything of it the first time, but it became obv the second time...I would just come out and ask him. What have you got to loose...if he is then your likely not going to have anymore meets with him, and if he is not and he is as nice a guy as you say then he would understand why you asked..."

Good advice, thank you x

Weymouth

Have messaged our friend, he's seen it but not responded as of yet. I messaged him privately (not in our group chat) as didn't want him to feel cornered x

Good luck!x

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

If he is telling you he is single and not then just ask him it’s not right keeping that away from others that’s why I’m up front about it. Some of you may slate me for doing this behind her back but folk don’t know the whole story ok yes it’s not right but what is

Weymouth

He said things have just been hectic, I don't have any gut feeling that he's lying, it just seemed to add up given his behaviour x

"He said things have just been hectic, I don't have any gut feeling that he's lying, it just seemed to add up given his behaviour x"

He could be stupidly busy with work or family. Elderly parents.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you ever been to his home ?

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Do you really want to persist with someone who's flaky (your words) and whose life is hectic?

By *tourgentMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"Do you really want to persist with someone who's flaky (your words) and whose life is hectic?"

How dare he have a life outside of their needs

"Do you really want to persist with someone who's flaky (your words) and whose life is hectic?

How dare he have a life outside of their needs "

There's a difference between being busy and respectful and being flaky.

They have a life too.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

People lie to get what they want, whether thats sex or other things.

If you have doubts then you have to ask yourself are they the sort of person you want in your life?

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"I’m blunt.

He's always had face pics public which massively put us off this line of thought! Obviously you can never know x"

That means nothing, i know a few on here cheating and have public face pics

Weymouth

"Do you really want to persist with someone who's flaky (your words) and whose life is hectic?

How dare he have a life outside of their needs "

There's really no need for that, is there?

By *rincess1988Woman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I’d go digging on social media if I had a gut feeling you’ve been lied to tbh…but that’s just me.

I found a few guys who persisted they were single were actually married/in a relationship. All can be swiftly found out with their phone number/name etc.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I am surprised how many people just won’t ask the hard questions at the outset. Most people will tell you the truth when asked directly.

If your gut feeling is that he’s a cheater then go with your gut. It sounds as though he’s a great shag, which is probably why you’re doubting that gut feeling.

It’s your conscience that you have to live with though.

Weymouth

"I am surprised how many people just won’t ask the hard questions at the outset. Most people will tell you the truth when asked directly.

If your gut feeling is that he’s a cheater then go with your gut. It sounds as though he’s a great shag, which is probably why you’re doubting that gut feeling.

It’s your conscience that you have to live with though."

We've only met once and not "shagged", as usual lots of assumptions in the so called support section

Weymouth

"Have you ever been to his home ?"

Nope, so very little to go on. But have asked the question now and everyone is correct about him just being caught up with life stuff, which I'd already said so not sure why I had to be hammered into the ground with the point. X

Weymouth

"I’d go digging on social media if I had a gut feeling you’ve been lied to tbh…but that’s just me.

I found a few guys who persisted they were single were actually married/in a relationship. All can be swiftly found out with their phone number/name etc. "

Saves hassle imho x

Weymouth

"I’m blunt.

He's always had face pics public which massively put us off this line of thought! Obviously you can never know x

That means nothing, i know a few on here cheating and have public face pics"

That's shocking!

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"We don't meet cheaters or taken men, when we first came into the world of swinging and had our second mmf meet but we were quite nieve and to trusting to start with, after the second time with this guy we suspected he was attached, and one of the biggest tell tail sign qas that the meets were very rushed and he was eager to get back in the road home, we didn't think anything of it the first time, but it became obv the second time...I would just come out and ask him. What have you got to loose...if he is then your likely not going to have anymore meets with him, and if he is not and he is as nice a guy as you say then he would understand why you asked...

Good advice, thank you x"

Your most welcome.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I’d go digging on social media if I had a gut feeling you’ve been lied to tbh…but that’s just me.

I found a few guys who persisted they were single were actually married/in a relationship. All can be swiftly found out with their phone number/name etc. "

.This is not aimed at you I am not saying you do this but this is exactly why I don't give out my real name or phone number on here. And I'm single but I don't want people from fab moseying about my private life outside of here. And then some disgruntled asshole posting about my sex life all over social media which has happened to others on here. And not because they were attached but because they said they didn't want to meet someone.Their info was shared by someone they trusted on groups outside of here and that happens a lot on here.

Sorry for going off topic OP.I hope you got the answer too wanted from that.

Weymouth

I found a few guys who persisted they were single were actually married/in a relationship. All can be swiftly found out with their phone number/name etc.

.This is not aimed at you I am not saying you do this but this is exactly why I don't give out my real name or phone number on here. And I'm single but I don't want people from fab moseying about my private life outside of here. And then some disgruntled asshole posting about my sex life all over social media which has happened to others on here. And not because they were attached but because they said they didn't want to meet someone.Their info was shared by someone they trusted on groups outside of here and that happens a lot on here.

Sorry for going off topic OP.I hope you got the answer too wanted from that."

No need to apologise, it's a very valid point and something to bear in mind!!!

By *rolicUsCouple  over a year ago

Filthyville

Sorry for going off topic OP.I hope you got the answer too wanted from that."

Completely agree. Won’t give phone number. But I’d find it too hard not to use my real name.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Easy. Suggest the next meet is at his house. Expect the line about not being able to accommodate because he has a lodger. Lol.

» Add a new message to this topic