FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First steps

First steps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eadpool-simian OP   Man  over a year ago

Horam

So ... that bi-curious voice has been getting louder and louder .. chatted about it with people ... but how to take that next big step ..

How did you take the plunge, so to speak?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthfieldsNickMan  over a year ago

Ealing

For me it just got to a point where that voice was too loud to ignore. I’d done a lot of stuff online so felt like I’d already crossed the line without doing anything physical which just seemed stupid as I was taking risks for something I’d never done and didn’t even know if I’d like.

Eventually I arranged to meet another guy off here, he was married too and more experienced. We met at his while he wife was away, I was very nervous but we wanked each other and I sucked his cock.

After I’d left I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I felt great. Didn’t feel any more guilty than from playing online.

That was a few years ago and I’ve only had a couple of meets since, it’s not something I want to do every day or with loads of people, but I love knowing that I can dabble and have fun when the urge takes me.

By *eadpool-simian OP   Man  over a year ago

Horam

"For me it just got to a point where that voice was too loud to ignore. I’d done a lot of stuff online so felt like I’d already crossed the line without doing anything physical which just seemed stupid as I was taking risks for something I’d never done and didn’t even know if I’d like.

Eventually I arranged to meet another guy off here, he was married too and more experienced. We met at his while he wife was away, I was very nervous but we wanked each other and I sucked his cock.

After I’d left I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I felt great. Didn’t feel any more guilty than from playing online.

That was a few years ago and I’ve only had a couple of meets since, it’s not something I want to do every day or with loads of people, but I love knowing that I can dabble and have fun when the urge takes me."

I know what you mean by the voice getting louder and hard to ignore... I don't want to meet loads ... more about madding friends and seeing

It's just that step....

» Add a new message to this topic