FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > looking for party icebreakers

looking for party icebreakers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yber pimp OP   Man  over a year ago

durham area

knowing that forumites are the font of all knowledge. im looking for some new ideas for getting peeps in the party mood

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

as you host parties all the time i don't think i can offer any advice! xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Haven't we had this subject recently? It can't have dropped far down the list.

From memory, there was some sort of improvised dice/forfeit effort, strip ludo, etc but in the main it was felt that there is usually one female who leaps at another party-goer, thereby lighting the blue touch paper...

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

ha ha....invite someone who has sparklies round her nipples and who likes to show them off

Mmmm.....Janet Jackson, anyday.

durham area

"ha ha....invite someone who has sparklies round her nipples and who likes to show them off "
lmao is durham too far for you to travel with your sparkly bits

durham area

"Mmmm.....Janet Jackson, anyday.

"

glad you said janet, much prefer AFTER EIGHTS to under 8s lmao

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Icebreakers?

Hmmm how about walking in wearing a gimp suit and asking in a Mr Bean voice if anyone fancies some nibbles...

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"ha ha....invite someone who has sparklies round her nipples and who likes to show them off "

'taint me wiv the sparklie nipps.....but she sure does get socials going...

"ha ha....invite someone who has sparklies round her nipples and who likes to show them off

'taint me wiv the sparklie nipps.....but she sure does get socials going... "

she also goes by the name of mrs marmite...you either luv her or hate er...lol...dont know anyone that hates her,she brings a new meaning to marmite...lol...

"Mmmm.....Janet Jackson, anyday.

glad you said janet, much prefer AFTER EIGHTS to under 8s lmao "

Er, I wasn't aware Michael wore sparkly nipple thingies, but bow to your greater experience on such matters.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

some little party games like they do in ann summers party.

like holding a piece of paper behind your back and ripping out a willy person who get the best one wins. or swiss roll and two moltizers with squirty cream two people hand behind there backs fastest blow job wins!

i know its silly but in relaxes you

spin the bottle!

durham area

"some little party games like they do in ann summers party.

like holding a piece of paper behind your back and ripping out a willy person who get the best one wins. or swiss roll and two moltizers with squirty cream two people hand behind there backs fastest blow job wins!

i know its silly but in relaxes you"

i like that idea. thanks to all for assistance. just seems the usual suspects getting a little old hat now. lewdo, spin the bottle naked twister is great but for later lol

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

ooo twister that would be fun. but i bet it would get newbies running for the hills. I think start small and workup exspecily when there is new members going.

if you all already know eatch other it is fine but if not good to have a few silly games.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

we went to one where a sheet of black plastic with holes cut in covered one end of the room. everybody had to be nude. first, every man stood alongside a hole and the women went down the line, putting their hands through the holes and feeling cocks. they had to write down who they thought the cocks belonged to. then the women had to stand alongside the holes while the men went down the line feeling the pussies and guessing. you could take your time doing the feeling.

it caused lots of laughter and really broke the ice as everybody played with everybody else; the fucking started as soon as the game ended!

Depends on how many are at the party but one which we have usedto great effect is Trivial Pursuit. with benefits and forfeits.

Every party member brings a few treats and forfeits with them written on small bits of paper. They are all put in a hat/box etc on arrival. As the game progreses with lots of wine etc. each player either wins a treat or faces a forfeit depending on if they get a question right. Can have bigger treats/forfeits for segments !! So far we have never completed a game, Some may think it fun to deliberately get the answers wrongt but you can never be quite sure what forfeits others have put in the hat lol.

"ha ha....invite someone who has sparklies round her nipples and who likes to show them off

'taint me wiv the sparklie nipps.....but she sure does get socials going...

she also goes by the name of mrs marmite...you either luv her or hate er...lol...dont know anyone that hates her,she brings a new meaning to marmite...lol..."

chuffing hell, i disappear for a few hours and yer talking about me sparkly nips. well as chez sez, it gets the parties going

Playing strip Jack naked, with forfeits, is a good way and gets the kit off ready for action at the same time!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We played spin the bottle recently at a party - was ok - i prefer leaping on the nearest sexy lady!!! works for me every time! Zoe x

» Add a new message to this topic