FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > am i a swinger

am i a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at1980 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Am i classed as a swinger if i justhave sex with single women at my home. I dont go to clubs or parties so whats difference in me pulling women in a pub and meeting them off here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

categorise yourself anyway you want, you are on a swingers meeting others for sex....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

none really, tho i do use clubs and go to parties i only meet guys off here and i wouldnt class myself as a swinger i just use swinging sites to get laid

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

your not a swinger had this conversation earlier and that was concluded,by all thease people that think they no it all, get ready 4 the influx of messages telling u exactly wht u are not lol

Does it matter? Don't get hung-up on labels!

Some people substitute "swinging" with "casual sex", but at the end of the day, does it matter?

Have fun!

By *at1980 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Very true points i consider myself a single guy looking for nsa fun

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

exactly well said have fun

"none really, tho i do use clubs and go to parties i only meet guys off here and i wouldnt class myself as a swinger i just use swinging sites to get laid "

+1 here!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

swinging is a term used to cover all manner of things and since being on this site I've found it means different things to different people. I just think we all enjoy recreational sex and shouldn't worry too much about classifying ourselves.

Although I wouldn't mind classifying myself as a euromillions winner next Tuesday

I see swinging as "swinging between sexual meets".

You are all swingers (unless you ain't getting laid lol)

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 10/11/12 18:21:10]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just here to get my leg over......

"swinging is a term used to cover all manner of things and since being on this site I've found it means different things to different people. I just think we all enjoy recreational sex and shouldn't worry too much about classifying ourselves.

Although I wouldn't mind classifying myself as a euromillions winner next Tuesday "

"none really, tho i do use clubs and go to parties i only meet guys off here and i wouldnt class myself as a swinger i just use swinging sites to get laid

+1 here! "

+2

By *r.j86Man  over a year ago

all over

+3

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

"Am i classed as a swinger if i justhave sex with single women at my home. I dont go to clubs or parties so whats difference in me pulling women in a pub and meeting them off here"

To me the main differences are:

That here you each have a profile, if it has been properly filled in you can get an idea of the other person and make an informed decision as to whether you are interested, and chat for as long as it takes before meeting up.

On here you will find people with a range of experience, who may be more open minded to try things than a person you randomly bump into at the pub.

People who are on sites such as this have considered their sexual choices and (hopefully) are more responsible about their own sexual health.

Even if you do not leave your house you can still use the forums and chatrooms to experience a sense of being in a community, and be included under the broad banner of 'a swinger'.

One day you may fancy trying clubs and parties, and you will already have some contacts to ease your way in!

But like the others have said, doesn't matter as long as you're enjoying yourself and treating others with respect.

Curls

» Add a new message to this topic