FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > fuckbuddy fun

fuckbuddy fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave1502 OP   Man  over a year ago

bewdley

I have a fb I meet every two to three weeks when away on business. I have been slowly pushing the boundaries, but what I have suggested next she is unsure about but has said she will go along with the views on here, so comments please, particularly from the ladies. I want to pick her up when she is wearing just a low cut mini dress, just enough to cover stockings and suspenders, no bra or knickers, she has only gone braless before. When I pick her up about five, before we go for meal and drink, I want to put in a butt plug into her to loosen her up for later, we have done some anal play, I have said after 3 or 4 hours I will slip in easily. Thoughts please and what do you think is for the next meet in thi goes in my favour

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have thought there's two separate suggestions here - the clothing and probably flashing, and the butt plug.

Is she unhappy with both, or one or the other?

Personally I'd be unhappy with the clothing but OK with the butt plug, but that's just me, other views could be completely different.

Do they do vibrating butt plugs with remote controls?

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

I on the other hand have met a fb wearing no knickers and flashing stocking tops and tits in a very low cut top.

Also had a remote control bullet concealed and passed him the remote when sat in a restaurant

bewdley

Thanks,

After just two comments she is a lot more positive, more comments would be appreciated, like the idea of remote vibrating butt plug, anyone know if there is one?

Maybe it's just me but my criteria for doing something I was uneasy about would not be taking the general consensus from a forum.

"Maybe it's just me but my criteria for doing something I was uneasy about would not be taking the general consensus from a forum."

Can you smell that?

bewdley

Well, we did it or rather she did, what a great time we had. Next on the list is true DP and dogging, not at the same time but who knows

» Add a new message to this topic