FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > change status

change status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I change from being single to couple on this site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You can have a single profile and a separate couples profile, with your partner. That's the easiest way, by creating a new account together.

To convert the currenct 1 to a couples, you would need to contact Admin, to request it. It can be complicated, if you have verifications as a single person, for example, hence why mNy couples have both individual as well as separate couples' accounts.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"You can have a single profile and a separate couples profile, with your partner. That's the easiest way, by creating a new account together.

To convert the currenct 1 to a couples, you would need to contact Admin, to request it. It can be complicated, if you have verifications as a single person, for example, hence why mNy couples have both individual as well as separate couples' accounts. "

I would agree...Flik has her own account and we both use this one too...gives a different dynamic.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I think as you've been verified, presumably as a

Single male the answer will he know but message the admin team & ask

As others have said a new profile is probably the easiest idea, my husband and I both have solo as well as our couples profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks lovely people,this also Answers my question,as I'm in a relationship with sexypussy1974,but don't want to lose our verifications,great advice thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic